Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Manchester City Centre Hotels?

Jump to newest

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

north manchester

We will shortly need a room in the centre of Manchester for a 4 some meet, and whilst we have some ideas and prices, we just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for places they've used previously where the room access is reasonably discreet (4 people going into a 2 person room and all that! )

Got to be pretty central for preference, and may need to be booked last minute, so the apartment type places wouldn't really work, just a simple, modern hotel.

Cheers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Wouldn't worry, all hotels allow you guests up to your room (at least up to midnight, then who going to check they've left?) - you've paid for it after all so you can do what you like. Stop worrying! lol

Also depends on the class of the hotel, could go down the travelodge route, city centre AND rooms sleep more than 2 anyway, so not unusual for there to be more than two people disappearing into a room together.

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

The city centre premier Inn isnt bad-nice big rooms,and as it's very busy, lots of people go thru a small entrance-no one will notice.Also you can leave the curtains open if you are on the 8th floor

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I usually use the Manchester Ancoats Travel Lodge.

They are really good. Discreet enough entrance. I had 10 people in a room once!!

Quite central too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apartments are available too in manchester, as we are staying in one in a couple of weeks time for an over night stay, which may prove to be slightly more discreet and are quite competitively priced as well!! Especially if your sharing the cost like we are

By *orkshiretoneMan
over a year ago

Near Doncaster

try the following websites for great prices and deals

www.booking.com

www.alpharooms.com

Regards and have fun

Tony

By *KhornyTimesMan
over a year ago

London

Not sure how much your looking to spend, but I have just spent this past week in the Crowne Plaza in the city centre.

The hotel is very nice rooms look great the beds are huge and plenty of room for 4 or more. I paid £60 a night for it.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Try the Palace hotel near Oxford road station. Had a room there earlier in the year, a "standard" room and along the back wall of the room was as follows:- large wardrobe, bedside cabinet, double bed, bedside cabinet, double bed, bedside cabinet, small space! The bathroom alone was as big as the average bedroom and bathroom in a Travelodge! I`m not exagerating when I say the rooms are huge - and competitively priced as well.I`ll admit the decor was getting a bit tired but whose counting the cracks in the ceiling when you`re shagging! You could easily walk to this hotel from Piccadilly Station although the buses in the area are frequent. It`s not on the Metro system though and there`s no car park attatched but there is an NCP quite close by.

Give it a go!

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i've stayed in the ibis on portland street...within walking distance to canal st,deansgate, a decent hotel,no breakfast included but cheapish

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I've stayed at Jury's Inn on Great Bridgewater Street. Was very nice too.

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

north manchester

*update*

We ended up at the Britannia Hotel, which was excellent. It was busy, with no one noticing or caring who was going to the rooms, and very good value.

Oh, and we had great sex too!

Post new Message to Thread