Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I NEED

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some new lingerie..any advice ladies I do fancy a 6 or 8 strap suzzy belt but im a plus size so any help will be welcome...plus any good latex sites I don't already know about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Where are all the sexy ladies with their advice when you need em

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are all doing what I'm doing I guess. Trying to think where I bought mine. I buy from so many different sites and can't think.....brain freeze!

over a year ago

"They are all doing what I'm doing I guess. Trying to think where I bought mine. I buy from so many different sites and can't think.....brain freeze! "

Tell me about it hence I asked hahaha should keep a record of the sites I have purchased items from..oh well back to browsing the world wide web

over a year ago

"They are all doing what I'm doing I guess. Trying to think where I bought mine. I buy from so many different sites and can't think.....brain freeze!

Tell me about it hence I asked hahaha should keep a record of the sites I have purchased items from..oh well back to browsing the world wide web "

When I remember I'll come back to you!! It's driving me crazy though, I'm a curvy girl and have a great 6 strap 1 lots of support and uber sexy

over a year ago

"They are all doing what I'm doing I guess. Trying to think where I bought mine. I buy from so many different sites and can't think.....brain freeze!

Tell me about it hence I asked hahaha should keep a record of the sites I have purchased items from..oh well back to browsing the world wide web

When I remember I'll come back to you!! It's driving me crazy though, I'm a curvy girl and have a great 6 strap 1 lots of support and uber sexy "

Ohhh think hard then missy...I will sit here and await your response..well until top gear time then im outta here

By *anatee175Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I'm a curvy lady and I use an 8 strap suspender belt I get mine from stockings hq.

Hope this helps.

Claire

over a year ago

"I'm a curvy lady and I use an 8 strap suspender belt I get mine from stockings hq.

Hope this helps.

Claire "

Yayyyyyyy that's where I got mine! Thank you Claire I couldn't remember. You helped both of us.

By *anatee175Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"I'm a curvy lady and I use an 8 strap suspender belt I get mine from stockings hq.

Hope this helps.

Claire

Yayyyyyyy that's where I got mine! Thank you Claire I couldn't remember. You helped both of us. "

They do a fab selection of goodies for the curvy ladies.

Claire

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I have a six strap but cannot reach the back one to do up. Bloomin arthritis really making things difficult.

ebay have a few

over a year ago

Keeping my eye on this thread ladies!

I'm a plus, plus size lady - and struggle to find sexy lingerie! Other than lovehoney, I haven't a clue!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

try libidex.com for latex

over a year ago

"I have a six strap but cannot reach the back one to do up. Bloomin arthritis really making things difficult.

ebay have a few"

Put the belt on the bed, with the waist bit fastened.

Lay the stockings on the straps and fasten them to the stockings.

Pull the belt/ stockings combo on like tights.

I can't do them up either. Got that tip from a lovely tv. x

over a year ago

"I have a six strap but cannot reach the back one to do up. Bloomin arthritis really making things difficult.

ebay have a few

Put the belt on the bed, with the waist bit fastened.

Lay the stockings on the straps and fasten them to the stockings.

Pull the belt/ stockings combo on like tights.

I can't do them up either. Got that tip from a lovely tv. x"

That's what I do otherwise I could pull my arm out of my socket trying to put them on.

over a year ago

Thanks ladies will be shopping online today then

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I've had some nice things from "bigsmalls". They do super Queen stockings as well which are really comfy for my big thighs! Xx

Post new Message to Thread