Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cold shoulder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If somebody gave you the cold shoulder onsite, then later you meet them at a social, party or a club. Would your previous onsite experience effect how you react to them in real life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes. this happened to me when s/o replied asking for another pic of the lady cos she was older. i picked up the email and said oh you mean me, why isn't the first pic clear. I had no reply after that.

We saw the couple later that evening at a party. Recognised them, don't know if they did us but it was as though they didn't exist for us and we had a great night.

over a year ago

nah i would wait and see what they were like face to face then decide x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes very much so

Steve

over a year ago

politely then make our excuses and move on to somewhere else at the club or party,

over a year ago

You cant make an opinion on emails alone I prefer to get to know someone face to face.

over a year ago

Oh hell no!!! I have a colleague who ignored me, then we did the same job she wanted to be my best friend, I moved to another department, she blanked me again, we're now in the same office and she's my best friend again.

It happens...lot's of strange people around, as I know I'm sane, I can handle the crazies.

Now if you personally insult me...we're talking a whole different ball game: you're dead to me!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

How do you tell when someone is giving you the cold shoulder on a website?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Some I would ignore completely and the others I would ignore completely

Being serious it depends on whats happened online as to how I would react in real life

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

id wait to see what they are like in person. I have been known to completely change the way i feel about someone on meeting them both for the good and bad

over a year ago

"id wait to see what they are like in person. I have been known to completely change the way i feel about someone on meeting them both for the good and bad"

I agree wholeheartedly my best friend for many years was a guy I couldnt stand the first time I met him.

But in the swinging world, if someone told me here in a mail that they werent interested in meeting, I would not play with them at a club because they changed thier minds. I would still be feeling like they didnt really want me.

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

I take great pleasure in making friends with people in the flesh, feigning complete ignorance of any on-line presence, before letting slip that I am actually that person they think is a total twat.

The moral: don't judge anyone until you look them in the eye.

over a year ago

I am an expert in dishing out Siberian cold shoulders!

And if I have been the receiving end of such treatment, I would ignore the peeps who dish them out to me at social events.

In fact, if I don't like someone online, I would avoid them at socials!

No point being two-faced about it IMHO!

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

This happened in reverse to us - great relationship on site, arranged to meet at a club - took time off the following day, as we normally get up very early, went along at the appointed time - found them, said hi.... Got a terse acknowledgment, then found then avoiding us for the rest of the night.

Next day, back on Fab...they were putting up as our best mates again. ?!? No explanation for their behaviour, just business as usual!

Made polite excuses (we're nice folk and don't look for confrontation) and avoided them thereafter.

Nowt as queer as folk, eh?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

I still dont have a clue who anybody is even when I meet them at socials so cold shoulders go over my head

over a year ago

"If somebody gave you the cold shoulder onsite, then later you meet them at a social, party or a club. Would your previous onsite experience effect how you react to them in real life?"

I dont think so no, i have met loads of guys at clubs who have said they have mailed me and got no reply, i dont mean to ignor people just that i get so many messages sometimes its hard to keep up, when i have explained this the guys are ok and on occasion have had a good night with them

I figure im not the only person in this possition, if i mailed someone and got no reply but then bumped into them in real life and they was ok with me id just figure they was to busy and i wouldnt take it personal

Its a swingers site after all people can reply to who they like

over a year ago

"If somebody gave you the cold shoulder onsite, then later you meet them at a social, party or a club. Would your previous onsite experience effect how you react to them in real life?"

How do you know if someone gives you the cold shoulder onsite ? Serious Q.

No it wouldn't affect how I treat them. I'd make my mind up when I do meet them. If they have low social skills I don't lower mine to theirs.

over a year ago

By not responding and ignoring their posts, a bit of mud slinging, sarcasm etc...

Oh yes you can!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

What you have just said naughtymyphos has happened to us too at clubs,the guys have always been really good about it though,some of them have been great guys its just that like most on here you have other things going on or arrangements made in advance and just don't have the time to meet everyone

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"What you have just said naughtymyphos has happened to us too at clubs,the guys have always been really good about it though,some of them have been great guys its just that like most on here you have other things going on or arrangements made in advance and just don't have the time to meet everyone"

How dare you ignore me biatch

over a year ago

I wouldn't know because no photo looks like the person anyway!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"What you have just said naughtymyphos has happened to us too at clubs,the guys have always been really good about it though,some of them have been great guys its just that like most on here you have other things going on or arrangements made in advance and just don't have the time to meet everyone

How dare you ignore me biatch "

Who said that!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"What you have just said naughtymyphos has happened to us too at clubs,the guys have always been really good about it though,some of them have been great guys its just that like most on here you have other things going on or arrangements made in advance and just don't have the time to meet everyone

How dare you ignore me biatch

Who said that! "

lmfao

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

no I would wait to judge anyone until we have met.

you only have a very small part of them on hear.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"

you only have a very small part of them on hear."

Usually a cock shot

over a year ago

"By not responding and ignoring their posts, a bit of mud slinging, sarcasm etc...

Oh yes you can! "

I must go round with my eyes shut Pearl

over a year ago

"By not responding and ignoring their posts, a bit of mud slinging, sarcasm etc...

Oh yes you can!

I must go round with my eyes shut Pearl "

Indeed you do!

over a year ago

Oh yes you can!

Indeed you do! "

What have i missed Pearl ? Anything worth some worry ?

over a year ago

Oh yes you can!

Indeed you do!

What have i missed Pearl ? Anything worth some worry ?"

PM'ed you!

over a year ago

Oh yes you can!

Indeed you do!

What have i missed Pearl ? Anything worth some worry ?

PM'ed you! "

OMG! Incredible Uhu ...

Shit Noooooooo Bloody 'ell

Yes I will ! U R So Right x

over a year ago

"PM'ed you!

OMG! Incredible Uhu ...

Shit Noooooooo Bloody 'ell

Yes I will ! U R So Right x "

PMSL!!!

over a year ago

oh very much so ,they not worth my time or energy

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

So not only do I have to recognise people based on a random body part, AND cross reference the name they introduce themselves with to their name on here, I also have to remember my message/forum/chat history with them too?

Find me in the cold shoulder zone next week!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"

Find me in the cold shoulder zone next week! "

it's full in here already! get your own!

Post new Message to Thread