Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why hide?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why hide profiles here ? god i hate that ........ people looking for fun ,,, then have profile you cant see ,,,,,,,,,,,,, what resons do people do this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/10 10:27:14]

over a year ago

ehhhhh personal reason's

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Because the option is there and saves you getting unwanted mails?

over a year ago

personal choice

over a year ago

"Why hide profiles here ? god i hate that ........ people looking for fun ,,, then have profile you cant see ,,,,,,,,,,,,, what resons do people do this ?"

If I am not available to play for a while, I hide my profile, otherwise there is too many messages when I log back on again.

over a year ago

i do it when i want to take a break but know im not leaving just havin a break

i do it when im changin profile

i do it when i cant be arsed trawling through the dross that sometimes qualifies as mail

and i do it cause i can and cause i want to!

over a year ago

"If I am not available to play for a while, I hide my profile, otherwise there is too many messages when I log back on again."

It is very different for women - they get so many messages. I'd much rather they hid their profiles when 'not looking'; as a male, it is disheartening when messages go unread or deleted simply because they are so inundated with mail.

Of course, I'd prefer it if other men were more selective and didn't bombard every female with mail It might just improve our 'hit rate' lol.

over a year ago

'praps there're shy

over a year ago

At the moment for me I have lots of things going on and haven't got time to meet.

Most of all its the school summer holidays and my boy comes first.

I dont want to delete my profile as I know I will be back.

I have made some lovely friends and they understand why I'm out of the picture for the time being.

Why I am justifying myself I don't know!!

over a year ago

I had a message from someone yesterday who also had hidden their profile...how on earth am i meant to know anything about their likes/dislikes etc if i cant see their profile? Tis very odd!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"'praps there're shy "

Or fugly

over a year ago

"Why hide profiles here ? god i hate that ........ people looking for fun ,,, then have profile you cant see ,,,,,,,,,,,,, what resons do people do this ?"

If I log on the messages start thick n fast. Same for all women.

Sometimes - in fact MOST times I log on to read the forums NOT to look for meets or answer messages.

Sometimes - I have ENOUGH meets planned and don't want any more messages.

When these things are going on I hide my profile.

We never use ALL the facilities in a: gym , cinema , shop , restaurant , home .etc. I don't play EVERY game on the lottery. Why is here any different ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I sometimes hide mine at pub kicking out time,thats when you get a lot of crap messages from blokes with hard ons wanting instant relief

over a year ago

"I sometimes hide mine at pub kicking out time,thats when you get a lot of crap messages from blokes with hard ons wanting instant relief "

oooooo thanks for the tip .. I never thought of that. Sometimes I really lament my own bloody stupidity...

over a year ago

No. Naevity ........

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I had a message from someone yesterday who also had hidden their profile...how on earth am i meant to know anything about their likes/dislikes etc if i cant see their profile? Tis very odd!"
we get this too mail from people asking to meet and your right nice to read what thay like and what thay dont.... before mailing back. And it is odd i think so too. But nice to read why should are hiding them here. jo xx

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

I hate it when they have there profile hidden but keep looking at you that pisses me off.

Carol

Post new Message to Thread