Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

women wrestling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any other women fantasize about wrestling with other women??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Any other women fantasize about wrestling with other women??

"

I know of one, we had a rather interesting message exploring this.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When i ued to teach and train, we had some pretty decent female grapplers and a few did well in bjj against men and women

over a year ago

Not sure if this was meant to be from a sexual standpoint ie...would wrestling be a turn on or not. But I have been going to a few brazilian jiu-jitsu trainings and absolutely loving it!

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"

i went to see some dodgy mud wrestling when I was around 18 all very seedy now looking back... one of those old working men's breakfast trips.

over a year ago

I know of one, we had a rather interesting message exploring this. "

Who???

over a year ago

I often wrestle with my woman, at least it seems like that sometimes

over a year ago

My wife and I are both into wrestling, would love to see you two go at it. Message me.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I know of one, we had a rather interesting message exploring this.

Who??? "

Oh that would be telling, however the website you mentioned mmmm

over a year ago

"

A wonderful thought......winner takes it all.

over a year ago

A wonderful thought......winner takes it all. "

over a year ago

"

Thank you. That is a very red bottom in your picture did the lady lose.

over a year ago

Thank you. That is a very red bottom in your picture did the lady lose. "

Not yet tried to message you but blocked

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

A wonderful thought......winner takes it all. "

Tee he.

Always

By *in with a GrinMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

No but I would love to watch a full on woman on woman naked wrestling match.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Perhaps we should set a little bout up

Gosh that's a little damp thought

By *restlingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ennis

Mary is 5'2" age 45 9 and a half stone and is willing to wrestle another wife or gf of similar stats - she will only wrestle and will not catfight

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

I could never get the hang of doing a drop kick

over a year ago

"I could never get the hang of doing a drop kick "

Perhaps your signature finishing move could be a tit smother

By *now white1000Woman
over a year ago

York

i've done it in the past, where the 'loser' is taken with a strap on by the winner, from 3 bouts i registered zero wins, but i live in hope that one day i will win and get to use my strap on, but in reality there is no loser

over a year ago

"Not sure if this was meant to be from a sexual standpoint ie...would wrestling be a turn on or not. But I have been going to a few brazilian jiu-jitsu trainings and absolutely loving it! "

We both have been learning Japanese Jui Jitsu for over a year now and it's very addictive, we are a good match, physically, and wrestling sessions in bed usually end up with something damaged so it's something we try to avoid.

Unless d*unk, a bit of anaesthetic and off we go.

over a year ago

"

Often. Our bodies oiled as we get to grips with each other...the winner takes all. Would love it.

over a year ago

Often. Our bodies oiled as we get to grips with each other...the winner takes all. Would love it. "

I'd offer to referee but I guess there wouldn't be any rules so perhaps I could help apply the oil

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Bag's I'm oil monitor

over a year ago

Woman wrestling woman

Mmm try googling Ultimate Surrender , particularly tag team

over a year ago

Often. Our bodies oiled as we get to grips with each other...the winner takes all. Would love it. "

We need to meet

over a year ago

"Woman wrestling woman

"

A particular favourite of mine. Would love to do this in front of an audience some day...

over a year ago

"Woman wrestling woman

A particular favourite of mine. Would love to do this in front of an audience some day... "

Well count me in for the audience

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Woman wrestling woman

A particular favourite of mine. Would love to do this in front of an audience some day... "

Hmm, think that might be fun.

over a year ago

I think there might be enough of you ladies for a tag team contest and that would be well worth watching

over a year ago

"Woman wrestling woman

A challenge?

over a year ago

So we have L, S from _icentious, Jane and robin! Sounds like either the start of a tournament or a very interesting tag match!!! Already chatted to _icentious, if anyone else is interested inbox us and we'll see what we can arrange

over a year ago

"So we have L, S from _icentious, Jane and robin! Sounds like either the start of a tournament or a very interesting tag match!!! Already chatted to _icentious, if anyone else is interested inbox us and we'll see what we can arrange "
Tag teams....what a great evening. Oil covered bodies everywhere.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Might need to get some practice in, lots and lots of practice.......

over a year ago

"Might need to get some practice in, lots and lots of practice....... "
Practice makes perfect.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

He he doesn't it..........

over a year ago

We might have a little practice tonight

over a year ago

Just for reference here is the Ultimate Surrender point scoring system

Control points.

A wrestler earns 3 points every 30 seconds of continuous control, up to 1 minute and 30 seconds. After 1 minute and 30 seconds in the same hold wrestlers will break and start again. For a max of 9 points during one continuous control.

Style points:

Can only be earned by the wrestler in control. Only with control can a wrestler earn style points.

Breast fondling: 1 point immediately then 1 point for each 10 seconds there after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy fingering (no insertion): 1 point immediately then 2 points each 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy fingering (insertion): 1 point immediately then 3 points each 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy licking: 1 point immediately then 5pts every 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the licking she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Breast smothering: 1 point immediately then 1point for each 30 seconds. Once the wrestler stops she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Outstanding Holds: Will earn 2 points immediately and 2 points every 30 seconds. Valid once for current control period. Referee’s decision, Example: Great head scissors hold. Escaping an “outstanding hold” to a natural position awards those wrestlers 3 style points.

Face sitting with pussy directly on nose and mouth: Earns 3 pts then 3 pts every 10 sec.

Kissing mouth on mouth with tongue penetration: 5 style points.

Kissing of face, neck and ears: 1pt and 2 every 10 sec.

Submission points:

A submission will only earn points after the one-minute mark for the hold in question. The referee will verbally state when a wrestler may go for submission. Submission will earn the wrestler 10 style points! Submissions can be from painful holds, pussy smothering, breast smotheriing, and tickling. (Note: All submission hold must be applied slowly to prevent injury)

Shame points:

Shame points are earned by a wrestler when their opponent is gaining style points. Shame points will be attached to your name and you will carry these your entire career. Do not let your opponent get them!!!

Toughness points:

After the one-minute mark during a hold, if your opponent is going for a submission, and you can hang on and not submit for the 30 sec, you will be awarded the prestigious TOUGHNESS POINTS. The Referee awards points based on his judgment of the hold and time the wrestler is able to withstand the hold. Up to a maximum of 10 points can be given for any given submission attempt.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm just waiting for the video now

over a year ago

Nothing turns me on more than the thought of a sexy young lady jumping off the top rope onto a prone victim like Macho Man Randy Savage.

over a year ago

"Just for reference here is the Ultimate Surrender point scoring system

Control points.

A wrestler earns 3 points every 30 seconds of continuous control, up to 1 minute and 30 seconds. After 1 minute and 30 seconds in the same hold wrestlers will break and start again. For a max of 9 points during one continuous control.

Style points:

Can only be earned by the wrestler in control. Only with control can a wrestler earn style points.

Breast fondling: 1 point immediately then 1 point for each 10 seconds there after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy fingering (no insertion): 1 point immediately then 2 points each 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy fingering (insertion): 1 point immediately then 3 points each 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the fondling she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Pussy licking: 1 point immediately then 5pts every 10 seconds after in current hold. Once the wrestler stops the licking she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Breast smothering: 1 point immediately then 1point for each 30 seconds. Once the wrestler stops she cannot earn points for 10 more seconds.

Outstanding Holds: Will earn 2 points immediately and 2 points every 30 seconds. Valid once for current control period. Referee’s decision, Example: Great head scissors hold. Escaping an “outstanding hold” to a natural position awards those wrestlers 3 style points.

Face sitting with pussy directly on nose and mouth: Earns 3 pts then 3 pts every 10 sec.

Kissing mouth on mouth with tongue penetration: 5 style points.

Kissing of face, neck and ears: 1pt and 2 every 10 sec.

Submission points:

A submission will only earn points after the one-minute mark for the hold in question. The referee will verbally state when a wrestler may go for submission. Submission will earn the wrestler 10 style points! Submissions can be from painful holds, pussy smothering, breast smotheriing, and tickling. (Note: All submission hold must be applied slowly to prevent injury)

Shame points:

Shame points are earned by a wrestler when their opponent is gaining style points. Shame points will be attached to your name and you will carry these your entire career. Do not let your opponent get them!!!

Toughness points:

After the one-minute mark during a hold, if your opponent is going for a submission, and you can hang on and not submit for the 30 sec, you will be awarded the prestigious TOUGHNESS POINTS. The Referee awards points based on his judgment of the hold and time the wrestler is able to withstand the hold. Up to a maximum of 10 points can be given for any given submission attempt.

"

the only problem with ultimate surrender is all the stopping and starting to be honest, personally I'd prefer something between ultimate surrender and fightingdolls/tribdolls where you try to make your opponent submit without worrying about points

over a year ago

"the only problem with ultimate surrender is all the stopping and starting to be honest, personally I'd prefer something between ultimate surrender and fightingdolls/tribdolls where you try to make your opponent submit without worrying about points "

Sounds good! As long as first submission doesn't end it, don't want you beating them in 30 seconds. Wrestle for a certain length of time then you can truly dominate them, humiliate them and make them submit again and again until the clock runs down

over a year ago

I'm going to start lifting weights or something as I have absolutely no upper body strength at the moment and would be humiliated - not that I'd mind necessarily...

That said, I'm deceptively scrappy and have a primal enjoyment in pinning people down. Grrr!

over a year ago

"I'm going to start lifting weights or something as I have absolutely no upper body strength at the moment and would be humiliated - not that I'd mind necessarily...

That said, I'm deceptively scrappy and have a primal enjoyment in pinning people down. Grrr!"

Ha, speaking as a red blooded macho man (stop sniggering at the back) who likes to win I think I'd be happy to be pinned down by you

By *restlingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ennis

We wrestled another couple in London on the 15th of August 2015. I (5ft 10 ins 13 stone age 49) fought Jose (5ft 7ins 13 st 8 pounds age 48) in a hard fought draw over 5 rounds. Mary (5ft 2 ins 9 stone 2 pounds age 45 34dd) lost to Maria (5'2 9 stone 10 pounds age 46 34ee) over 4 rounds of wrestling. Mary's will work on her stamina and has agreed to fight Maria again in 2016. Hopefully the ladies will be closer in weight at next match.

By *heeky paulMan
over a year ago

South

??

over a year ago

yes me and Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose

in a Lingerie Pillow Fight

Other wrestlers would be fun to have too

but i cant be bothered listing them all

over a year ago

I enjoy a naked wrestle haha.

By *ickerMan
over a year ago

Preston

Very Difficult to find any women close by to wrestle with. Its not a great start unless they want some rough play.

Post new Message to Thread