Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex on Demand?

Jump to newest

By *wned Em OP   Couple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Many guys on here are here because they don't get enough sex at home. If their women were more obliging and gave them sex whenever they wanted would they still be looking for more sex I wonder? Do ladies feel 'its my body its my choice' whether to have sex or do you have sex when you are not 'in the mood' to keep your man happy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornysxcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Maldon

Personally he can have it when ever he wants it, but same as me, we like variety, somthing different every now an again.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I don't have sex if I don't want it (but, for me, that's rare).

Some men and women will go elsewhere no matter how much they get at home though.

- Amy. x

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Slightly different here but we have a lot of sex together but I like to see her have sex with others and she likes me to watch her have sex. We're very, very greedy!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im single and staying that eay. Shagging the same women all the time gets boring

over a year ago

I think if you're going to stray - then you'll stray no matter how much or little sex you get at home. It's either in your nature to be monogamous, or it isn't! I'm guessing the vast majority of us are on fab either because we're not monogamous by nature, or because we're single, highly sexed and between relationships! xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Many guys on here are here because they don't get enough sex at home. If their women were more obliging and gave them sex whenever they wanted would they still be looking for more sex I wonder? Do ladies feel 'its my body its my choice' whether to have sex or do you have sex when you are not 'in the mood' to keep your man happy?

"

From what I've read on here lately a lot of women feel that if a man wants sex then he should have it even at the cost of physical discomfort to herself. I personally feel that in a good, solid and respectful relationship each partner will try and adjust to the others needs.

over a year ago

maybe if the guys satisfied their ladys better and made her feel sexy and wanted she would cum across more often for him,

I always satisfy mildred and she always wants more ,

as others said we like swinging to vary our sex life , its just fun sometimes to involve others in our play

over a year ago

"Many guys on here are here because they don't get enough sex at home."

How do you know this? Did you commission a Mori poll or are you speaking from personal experience of meeting attached men? If the latter, the 'not getting it at home' excuse is the oldest in the book and of course can't be trusted.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Many guys on here are here because they don't get enough sex at home.

How do you know this? Did you commission a Mori poll or are you speaking from personal experience of meeting attached men? If the latter, the 'not getting it at home' excuse is the oldest in the book and of course can't be trusted."

Lots of mens profiles say they don't get sex at home and every now and again a hapless male will post the same on the forum.

over a year ago

I would have sex to fulfil someone elses needs over my own, and have done it with an ex, used to get really tired and he'd say 'you only have to lie there' -was a joke but it'd make me laugh and then i'd feel like having sex with him anyway. Sometimes he'd say he was ok having a wank, but withholding sex happened eventually, running round after 4 kids under the age of 7 and feeling unsupported does that to you.

I think its ok to do it occasionally, and we had a good sex life until about a year after our daughter was born but if there's more underlying issues then you need to sort them out before you never want to have sex again with that person. And i can understand guys cheating under these circumstances, although if they focused their energy more on fixing their relationships they'd probably be getting more sex at home.

over a year ago

my ex cheated on me with a right scruffy cow dont know why she must have been better int sack lol

but we had sex ALOT and had threesomes sex was never boring always something new

maybe just the being able to or maybe he just fancied the smack he got lol

over a year ago

"Many guys on here are here because they don't get enough sex at home. If their women were more obliging and gave them sex whenever they wanted would they still be looking for more sex I wonder? Do ladies feel 'its my body its my choice' whether to have sex or do you have sex when you are not 'in the mood' to keep your man happy?

"

I'm not a naturally monogamous person. So even if one person gave me sex on tap I'd never be happy because it's ONE person.

That's why I date multiple people.

In addition - I'd *never* have sex just to make my partner happy. If they're that desperate then they can pay a hooker or meet someone from here that night. If I'm not in the mood then I'm not in the mood... it would be disrespectful for them to expect me to put out.

over a year ago

If I was in a relationship, I would want to have sex, and if I wasn't in the mood he would soon get me in the mood, isn't that what relationships are supposed to be like?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If I was in a relationship, I would want to have sex, and if I wasn't in the mood he would soon get me in the mood, isn't that what relationships are supposed to be like?"

If that is what you want it to be like yes.

over a year ago

The reason I am single is fucking the same women yes gets boring, could never be in a relationship, how boring would that be lol. I like new fresh pussey meat every month

By *wned Em OP   Couple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Sounds like its more about variety than quantity then?

over a year ago

I wouldn't want physical intimacy with someone who clearly wasn't wanting passion. ..think it would be a rather bland soul destroying experience.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm quite surprised that the assumption is still out there that it's the woman's job to keep the man sexually happy. It's a joint thing surely.

over a year ago

"Sounds like its more about variety than quantity then?

"

I would say for me, its a mixture of both, but rather more quantity

over a year ago

"I'm quite surprised that the assumption is still out there that it's the woman's job to keep the man sexually happy. It's a joint thing surely."

I think we haven't progressed as far socially as we would have others believe ?

You're right. ..its not a woman's or man's job. Everything takes a joint effort and if both have tried to make it work and still people are dissatisfied, then realising incompatibility is the next step....no matter how hard.

By *wned Em OP   Couple
over a year ago

nuneaton

"I'm quite surprised that the assumption is still out there that it's the woman's job to keep the man sexually happy. It's a joint thing surely."

I assume there are a lot more sexually frustrated men out there than women purely based on the ratio of men to women on sites like this and the numbers of men who visit prostitutes.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I have never had sex with anyone when I didn't want it but then I have never been asked for sex when I didn't want it either lol

I love being jumped by the OH lol ready and available for him at all times

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 28/11/14 20:21:00]

over a year ago

I'm not a naturally monogamous person. So even if one person gave me sex on tap I'd never be happy because it's ONE person.

That's why I date multiple people.

In addition - I'd *never* have sex just to make my partner happy. If they're that desperate then they can pay a hooker or meet someone from here that night. If I'm not in the mood then I'm not in the mood... it would be disrespectful for them to expect me to put out."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm quite surprised that the assumption is still out there that it's the woman's job to keep the man sexually happy. It's a joint thing surely.

I assume there are a lot more sexually frustrated men out there than women purely based on the ratio of men to women on sites like this and the numbers of men who visit prostitutes."

I wouldn't assume that. I think men are more vocal about their need for sex and if this and other threads are anything to go by both sexes think men are entitled to sexual satisfaction and women must be prepared to provide it.

over a year ago

"I'm quite surprised that the assumption is still out there that it's the woman's job to keep the man sexually happy. It's a joint thing surely.

I assume there are a lot more sexually frustrated men out there than women purely based on the ratio of men to women on sites like this and the numbers of men who visit prostitutes."

I was sexually frustrated when i withheld sex, i love sex just didn't want it with my fella (at the time) but also don't believe in cheating on someone just for the sake of a fuck. Was really hard to withhold it, kind of proud of my stamina now i think about it.

over a year ago

Sex on demand, didn't think that was allowed anymore. To be honest if it's not a mutual desire, it doesn't do it for me

Post new Message to Thread