Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Trying to get a meet!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been trying to get meets with both single girls and couples I have had two meets from I joined this, but when I get talking to people after few messages and arranging things they don't get back to you after a few days, anyone any advice for me on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe they thought they weren't suitable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be patient and don't chase. If they want to meet you they'll get in touch. You'll then have the choice on whether to meet. You might find you've gone off the idea.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Two meets since you joined six weeks ago, most single guys would be thrilled with that!

I have no idea what your expectations are of this site, but I certainly think that if you are wanting more than you have already had then they need a rethink

over a year ago

Join the club

over a year ago

Op I given up myself onit lol I now just use the forum

over a year ago

"Two meets since you joined six weeks ago, most single guys would be thrilled with that!

I have no idea what your expectations are of this site, but I certainly think that if you are wanting more than you have already had then they need a rethink "

A very good point. It took me around 7 months to get my first meet, so if you've had two in just six weeks, you should consider that you're doing better than most single guys

over a year ago

"Been trying to get meets with both single girls and couples I have had two meets from I joined this, but when I get talking to people after few messages and arranging things they don't get back to you after a few days, anyone any advice for me on this?"
I think you're definitely ahead of the curve compared to most makes here. 2 meets in 6 weeks is pretty good I'd say.

G

over a year ago

But you have a six pack like van damn !!!!

over a year ago

"But you have a six pack like van damn !!!!

"

I have that as well

over a year ago

1 in 6 months mate ur lucky

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Two meets since you joined six weeks ago, most single guys would be thrilled with that!

I have no idea what your expectations are of this site, but I certainly think that if you are wanting more than you have already had then they need a rethink "

can only a agree 2 in six weeks is very high I'm sure some don't get that in a year (well I know as we haven't but thats been our choice)

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Been trying to get meets with both single girls and couples I have had two meets from I joined this, but when I get talking to people after few messages and arranging things they don't get back to you after a few days, anyone any advice for me on this?"

Two in six weeks you are way ahead of the game and your complaining

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Be patient,don't just rely on one site..... Don't put all your eggs in one basket

Post new Message to Thread