Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face holding....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ever since I can remember, I have loved to gently hold my woman's face as I kiss her, trace her lips with my fingers, hold her head on my chest and stroke her hair between bouts of torrid fucking.

A couple of women have told me that this is to intimate, which I respect. I work on the basis that every bit of me is hers for the brief time were together, Thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

With the right man hell yessssss

over a year ago

Sounds good

over a year ago

Think that's very true and very nice x

By *ecretescapeCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Love that.. I need that type of intimacy with a guy i like, even when it isnt a relationship. Its lovely to feel like i am being cherished, even if it's only for the duration of our time together

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Love that.. I need that type of intimacy with a guy i like, even when it isnt a relationship. Its lovely to feel like i am being cherished, even if it's only for the duration of our time together "

over a year ago

Definitely!! With the right man intimacy is great and a huge part of sex

over a year ago

Yes yes yes

over a year ago

I love it! Its so nice after a naughty sex session to have that closeness, i like playing with his hands and running my hands on his chest hehe!

over a year ago

I'd find all that very intimate and confusing from a NSA fuck.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Definitely!! With the right man intimacy is great and a huge part of sex "

We both agree, also nothing better than a sensuous kiss to start with mmm.

over a year ago

"I'd find all that very intimate and confusing from a NSA fuck."

this

over a year ago

Guess that answers my question, I can't do a detached emotionless fuck and, even the extremely rare one offs I have done in the past had feeling.

TBH, I rather wank than just stick my cock in a hole, much less hassle. However, I do understand that for some, closeness can be too intimate. That being the case, we wouldn't be compatible and won't be meeting.

As my profile says, I'm completely non judgemental, and if it 'floats your boat' enjoy. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same nor want the same thing eh

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 10:57:21]

over a year ago

I love intimate sex I love all the kissing and cuddling, I can differentiate between sex and love, I don't think if a guy is sensual with me he's falling for me nor does it mean I am them, it just feels nice

over a year ago

"I love intimate sex I love all the kissing and cuddling, I can differentiate between sex and love, I don't think if a guy is sensual with me he's falling for me nor does it mean I am them, it just feels nice "

For both of us

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I love intimate sex I love all the kissing and cuddling, I can differentiate between sex and love, I don't think if a guy is sensual with me he's falling for me nor does it mean I am them, it just feels nice "

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Room for intimacy and room for sticking yr knob thru a hole on this fab site...Mr love o, my hole is yours anytime..lol

over a year ago

Love this with the right guy

over a year ago

"I love intimate sex I love all the kissing and cuddling, I can differentiate between sex and love, I don't think if a guy is sensual with me he's falling for me nor does it mean I am them, it just feels nice

For both of us "

it just annoys me when people say your not supposed to do this that and the other when it's no string, like because you meeting someone off here it has to be cold and clinical, pretty much all my meets are one off meets but I don't see why it has to be fuck and go just because your never going to see them again, it can still be a intimate experience,, i guess the key Iis meeting people who like the same as you, not everyone feels comfy with certain things on a first meet, some have to meet a few times to build a bond, me...i just know what i like and am happy to do what I like on a first meet

over a year ago

"I love intimate sex I love all the kissing and cuddling, I can differentiate between sex and love, I don't think if a guy is sensual with me he's falling for me nor does it mean I am them, it just feels nice

For both of us

it just annoys me when people say your not supposed to do this that and the other when it's no string, like because you meeting someone off here it has to be cold and clinical, pretty much all my meets are one off meets but I don't see why it has to be fuck and go just because your never going to see them again, it can still be a intimate experience,, i guess the key Iis meeting people who like the same as you, not everyone feels comfy with certain things on a first meet, some have to meet a few times to build a bond, me...i just know what i like and am happy to do what I like on a first meet "

Yes I agree totally. Love being able to touch a guys face when kissing without him thinking I'm going to propose

over a year ago

It's something i do a lot, cup a guys face as we kiss, if his eyes are open even better, I adore eye contact while kissing

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Works for me.....

over a year ago

I'm with you love doing that !!?

over a year ago

For both of us

it just annoys me when people say your not supposed to do this that and the other when it's no string, like because you meeting someone off here it has to be cold and clinical, pretty much all my meets are one off meets but I don't see why it has to be fuck and go just because your never going to see them again, it can still be a intimate experience,, i guess the key Iis meeting people who like the same as you, not everyone feels comfy with certain things on a first meet, some have to meet a few times to build a bond, me...i just know what i like and am happy to do what I like on a first meet "

This sums it up for me.....before I even meet a guy we would have been in contact for a long time anyway, so the intimacy doesn't feel out of place.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

over a year ago

Hey I agree kissing and caressing best part of sex with a woman everything comes from that

over a year ago

"It's something i do a lot, cup a guys face as we kiss, if his eyes are open even better, I adore eye contact while kissing "

oooooh hurt me naughty

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

love it

over a year ago

I love it.

I don't find it confusing. We may be meeting for something NSA or for a short while. But, during that time - you're all mine and i'm all yours. And once we say goodbye, then it's goodbye and nothing more.

...i love the intimacy. It heightens everything i believe

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love it.

I don't find it confusing. We may be meeting for something NSA or for a short while. But, during that time - you're all mine and i'm all yours. And once we say goodbye, then it's goodbye and nothing more.

"

I love intimacy too, but its something I only love with Mr N, not something I could share with anyone else.

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

The kissing I agree with but not too fussed on the cuddly bit.think it sends out wrong messages. Eye contact is crucial though. That can make anyone feel wanted. In my opinion.

over a year ago

It's wrong to suggest that by not doing the intimate things described sex must be 'cold'. We've never had cold sex with anyone, in fact it's alway been very heated. You don't need tender, romantic intimacy for an erotic, mutually satisfying experience.

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"It's wrong to suggest that by not doing the intimate things described sex must be 'cold'. We've never had cold sex with anyone, in fact it's alway been very heated. You don't need tender, romantic intimacy for an erotic, mutually satisfying experience."

Here Here.

over a year ago

Especially one on one. Sex without intimacy would be like food without taste.

over a year ago

Swoon xxx

over a year ago

For both of us

That's probably the difference for myself then, most of mine i talk to still and meet more than once. So although i'm not against some form of intimacy i have to draw a line somewhere.

over a year ago

"It's wrong to suggest that by not doing the intimate things described sex must be 'cold'. We've never had cold sex with anyone, in fact it's alway been very heated. You don't need tender, romantic intimacy for an erotic, mutually satisfying experience.

Here Here. "

not having intimate sex will only feel cold of that's what you like, lots of people like the kissing and cuddling lots don't, the key is to meet people who like the same as you, if you don't like the kissing and cuddling with meets then of course it won't feel like clinical sex to you because that's not what your after, I however love all the kissing etc so to meet a guy who will let me suck his cock and fuck me but turns his head away if i try to kiss him makes sex feel a little cold, not everyone will feel the same though

By *anglefootedMan
over a year ago

northampton

"Guess that answers my question, I can't do a detached emotionless fuck and, even the extremely rare one offs I have done in the past had feeling.

TBH, I rather wank than just stick my cock in a hole, much less hassle. However, I do understand that for some, closeness can be too intimate. That being the case, we wouldn't be compatible and won't be meeting.

As my profile says, I'm completely non judgemental, and if it 'floats your boat' enjoy. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same nor want the same thing eh "

What he said!

over a year ago

"It's wrong to suggest that by not doing the intimate things described sex must be 'cold'. We've never had cold sex with anyone, in fact it's alway been very heated. You don't need tender, romantic intimacy for an erotic, mutually satisfying experience.

Here Here.

not having intimate sex will only feel cold of that's what you like, lots of people like the kissing and cuddling lots don't, the key is to meet people who like the same as you, if you don't like the kissing and cuddling with meets then of course it won't feel like clinical sex to you because that's not what your after, I however love all the kissing etc so to meet a guy who will let me suck his cock and fuck me but turns his head away if i try to kiss him makes sex feel a little cold, not everyone will feel the same though "

It's all a question of what an individual classes as 'too intimate'. To us, kissing is an essential element of sex, and we love sharing it with others. But what the opening post suggests is more like romance and 'lovemaking', which just doesn't fit with our idea of swinging.

over a year ago

Here Here.

not having intimate sex will only feel cold of that's what you like, lots of people like the kissing and cuddling lots don't, the key is to meet people who like the same as you, if you don't like the kissing and cuddling with meets then of course it won't feel like clinical sex to you because that's not what your after, I however love all the kissing etc so to meet a guy who will let me suck his cock and fuck me but turns his head away if i try to kiss him makes sex feel a little cold, not everyone will feel the same though

It's all a question of what an individual classes as 'too intimate'. To us, kissing is an essential element of sex, and we love sharing it with others. But what the opening post suggests is more like romance and 'lovemaking', which just doesn't fit with our idea of swinging."

Nowt wrong with love making now and again, romance....definitely not, all about agreed boundaries and a clear understanding of objectives.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Love that.. I need that type of intimacy with a guy i like, even when it isnt a relationship. Its lovely to feel like i am being cherished, even if it's only for the duration of our time together "

See Lee would do this with another woman but I wouldn't feel right if another man did it to me

over a year ago

Here Here.

It's all a question of what an individual classes as 'too intimate'. To us, kissing is an essential element of sex, and we love sharing it with others. But what the opening post suggests is more like romance and 'lovemaking', which just doesn't fit with our idea of swinging.

Nowt wrong with love making now and again, romance....definitely not, all about agreed boundaries and a clear understanding of objectives. "

define love making though

love making could be bending her over the kitchen table and fucking her like a bitch if there is a real connection and love between the two people

to me love making isn't an act it's a feeling and if you don't love or have that bond with who your with no matter what you do its not love making

over a year ago

"I love it.

"

See this is how Lee thinks. I was mortified at first to find out he didn't think about me when with other women. however many women don't seem to be able to understand that if a man is like that with them that it's just nsa to them......

Post new Message to Thread