Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dogging etiquette

Jump to newest

By *nna Bitch OP   Couple
over a year ago

liverpool

Nope, hubby sat with me and had to 'politely' ask the guy to leave. Apparently I was expected to 'suck me off as that's what you fxcking people do'. Unpleasant....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nope, hubby sat with me and had to 'politely' ask the guy to leave. Apparently I was expected to 'suck me off as that's what you fxcking people do'. Unpleasant...."

So would he just walk up to you in the shop and expect you to suck him off? People like that ruin it for others

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope, hubby sat with me and had to 'politely' ask the guy to leave. Apparently I was expected to 'suck me off as that's what you fxcking people do'. Unpleasant....

So would he just walk up to you in the shop and expect you to suck him off? People like that ruin it for others"

Huh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never been full on dogging but kinda expect this might be the norm. Maybe next time open the window then quickly shut it trapping his 'knocker' lol. Maybe drive off too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but from my own naive viewpoint I'd imagine it's a risk you take when deciding to go dogging. I've never been as am too wary of strangers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

We tend to stick to clubs and private meets but after being let down at the last minute, decided to stop off at the prom. Got carried away and decided not to stop when we realised we were being watched. The other guys were fine, just this one individual had to spoil it all for all concerned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the risk you take in such an exposed location, unfortunately the world has some horrible people in it. The only thing you can do is have hubby slap him. This obviously isn't an option for every one.

If your not equipped to deal with this kind of situation then perhaps it's best playing where there is a support structure in place to deal with that kind of thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the risk you take in such an exposed location, unfortunately the world has some horrible people in it. The only thing you can do is have hubby slap him. This obviously isn't an option for every one.

If your not equipped to deal with this kind of situation then perhaps it's best playing where there is a support structure in place to deal with that kind of thing.

"

What if hubby slaps him and the other guy slaps him back even harder lol. There's always someone bigger and badder out there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't sound like a dogger sounds like a bullying arsehole!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although the actual vision of it is quite funny. A guy in the dark tapping his cock on your window....errrr actually scrap that. Sounds fricking awful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the risk you take in such an exposed location, unfortunately the world has some horrible people in it. The only thing you can do is have hubby slap him. This obviously isn't an option for every one.

What if hubby slaps him and the other guy slaps him back even harder lol. There's always someone bigger and badder out there."

I'm not suggesting violence is the answer, just that its a possible course of action an arsehole would understand.

If your a burly meat head it's probably going to work for you, I'm a short arse so that's why I choose clubs

Reply privately

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Strange. I thought dogging would attract really sophisticated types. Can't believe his manners.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Strange. I thought dogging would attract really sophisticated types. Can't believe his manners."

Hee hee. Are you suggesting it's not all accountants and barristers standing in a car paro wanking? Actually it probably is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well having had several dogging experiences, we have discovered that for every 3 or 4 respectful gents we meet you'll always find one "oddball" who thinks it's there right because your a woman and there that you'll suck /have sex with anything.

The same rules apply wherever you are its your body, your choice and they need to respect that, if they don't then we leave.

On one occasion one particular weirdo was "seen off" by the other gents there as they decided he was someone a lady shouldn't have to experience!

Unfortunately the weirdo then called the police as he left.... (They didn't find anything lol)

Reply privately

over a year ago

have been planning to try this with a male friend soon, but the more i read,the less i like the idea..at least he is big n burly tho'!

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

I actually ended up in hysterics with tears of laughter all the way home. Luckily my hubby is a big guy so the idiot walked off. It just made me wonder what the etiquettes are surrounding the whole dogging thing?! I'll stick with greedy girls and milf Monday at TH in future though lol

Reply privately

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

I live not far from there but would never go. It's too well known and attracts the "dickheads" or boy racers. It's a shame because a good dogging venue has been ruined

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I actually ended up in hysterics with tears of laughter all the way home. Luckily my hubby is a big guy so the idiot walked off. It just made me wonder what the etiquettes are surrounding the whole dogging thing?! I'll stick with greedy girls and milf Monday at TH in future though lol"

MILF Mondays??? Oh that sounds heaven. Wish they had a night like that down South.

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

Townhouse. Paradise found lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

should have let window down , grabbed his cock then wound window back up again

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 13:42:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

"should have let window down , grabbed his cock then wound window back up again "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"should have let window down , grabbed his cock then wound window back up again "

Yeah said that ages ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

liverpool

"should have let window down , grabbed his cock then wound window back up again

Yeah said that ages ago "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never been full on dogging but kinda expect this might be the norm. Maybe next time open the window then quickly shut it trapping his 'knocker' lol. Maybe drive off too."

Reminds me of the scene out of lock stock and two smoking barrels with the tie and vinny Jones

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed the OP, you cant post dogging locations in the forums sorry

Reply privately