Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female Ejaculation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there, I'm curious about female ejaculation.

Its a huge turn of for me to be involved in a female ejaculating, but I wonder whether females are self conscious about it and therefore can hold back? Rather than letting go in the moment.

what is the general consensus?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's just wee isn't it??

*puts tin hat on and retreats 200 yards*

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

this is a subject on which there is no genera consensus

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I believe a small amount of female ejaculate is possible. There is no place other than the bladder for larger quantities to be expelled.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Yes I can do it...only one bloke has ever made it happen and it was a bit of a shock the first time! And yes, I could hold it back if I wanted to, there is a certain point where you have to 'let go' so it would be possible to stop if you wanted to. Since it first happened to me, I have researched the phenomenon and there are different views....the ones who don't believe it are usually the ones who have never experienced it! But it is definitely NOT wee! It has no colour, dries clear on white sheets, and I am reliably informed has a sweet taste. I am no biology expert, but it is apparently produced by the Skenes gland

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Hi there, I'm curious about female ejaculation.

Its a huge turn of for me to be involved in a female ejaculating, but I wonder whether females are self conscious about it and therefore can hold back? Rather than letting go in the moment.

"

Can I ask, why is it a turn off for you? Do you think its wee too???

over a year ago

It's only ever happened to me once and only just a few weeks ago actually never thought I was able to do it and always thought it had to be pee but it happened on my sofa and as I wasn't ready for it my sofa got soaked and my skirt etc but there was no smell and it felt different kind of oily

over a year ago

"I believe a small amount of female ejaculate is possible. There is no place other than the bladder for larger quantities to be expelled."

Small? SMALL!? You're not doing it right then?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I believe a small amount of female ejaculate is possible. There is no place other than the bladder for larger quantities to be expelled.

Small? SMALL!? You're not doing it right then? "

Damn right

By *amesGBMan
over a year ago

Cyprus

It is not urine !! it is a secretion by the skeen gland....very different to the taste you might get from doing watersports.

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

Having tasted both ejaculate and urine, I'd say it's definitely not urine.

Both are awesome, always looking to receive more from hot ladies.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Some women don't actually have the skenes glad which is why some have probably never managed to experience the female ejaculation

over a year ago

oh i always thought it was a Myth..but it's NOT!! My first time was last year with a Guy half my age.. Lately i have enjoyed the experience with a Terrific Couple & His Magic Wand... Oh the Pure Joy of Squirting!!!

More, more, more!!!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Some women don't actually have the skenes glad which is why some have probably never managed to experience the female ejaculation

"

oohh I didn't know that. ...you learn something new every day!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

"It is not urine !! it is a secretion by the skeen gland....very different to the taste you might get from doing watersports. "

Ohhhh..... well I am well known amoung friends for being able to squirt for England (I have actually hit the ceiling once with the aid or a magic wand), but I have never understood where it all came from, cheers I feel educated now

over a year ago

There is no general consensus.

Some women do it, some don't, some enjoy it, some don't, some can hold back, some can't, some think it's pee, some don't. I do it now and then. I enjoy it. My partners enjoy it. That is all that concerns me. I don't care what others do or don't do, what it is or where it comes from.

By *ccc10Couple
over a year ago

Canterbury

Its not urine and it is possible for females to hold it back..cc used to do it all the time.without despising. But then worked out how to squirt it all out everywhere

over a year ago

I can hold back but it gives me the most horrific cramps in my lower abdomen.

over a year ago

Can I ask, why is it a turn off for you? Do you think its wee too??? "

It's a turn off for lots of people. Why the issue? If people like it fine. If they don't like it that's also fine.

over a year ago

"There is no general consensus.

Some women do it, some don't, some enjoy it, some don't, some can hold back, some can't, some think it's pee, some don't. I do it now and then. I enjoy it. My partners enjoy it. That is all that concerns me. I don't care what others do or don't do, what it is or where it comes from."

well said!!

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Some men can be really funny about this!!

It is most definitely not wee!! It's very sweet tasting and can be clear or milky looking! Depending I guess in how hydrated you are, that is the key to it, I need to be really hydrated to gush!

The first ever for me was in the summer this year and a woman caused it

I love it and always want more!!! I haven't actually managed "squirt" it anyway it's just a gush for me so far but I'm working on it

I am also interested in why it turns off the OP??

over a year ago

I gush like a bloody fountain!

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

To quote a line from the "Frozen" theme song

"Let it go, let it go...."

Don't hold back

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

A lot of ladies have worried that they are going to pee themselves.

A little reassurance and encouragement to push rather than pull back is all it takes. Then they have a very intense experience and I get to enjoy their sweet, clear juices.

Win/win.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I gush like a bloody fountain!"

Yes you do, dont you?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

It's a turn off for lots of people. Why the issue? If people like it fine. If they don't like it that's also fine. "

I never said there was an issue, was just a question to the op as to why he would be turned off by it but post in the forum saying he's curious about it. No issue whatsoever.

over a year ago

It's a turn off for lots of people. Why the issue? If people like it fine. If they don't like it that's also fine.

I never said there was an issue, was just a question to the op as to why he would be turned off by it but post in the forum saying he's curious about it. No issue whatsoever."

Sorry wasn't meaning to sound grumpy. x

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I never said there was an issue, was just a question to the op as to why he would be turned off by it but post in the forum saying he's curious about it. No issue whatsoever.

Sorry wasn't meaning to sound grumpy. x"

No worries

over a year ago

Just checked Wikipedia and under 'Female Ejaculation" it says and I quote word for word...."It's Piss".....Honest.

over a year ago

I love it ad have found that there seems to be a lot of ladies doing it

First time was in a 69 with her on top hich was a bit if a shock as I had never seen it before but I love the feel of it and the sound as it hits the floor massive turn on

Had ladies that dont that do a little that once they have run just keep going at nearly every touch

Deffo not pee but I can say with some I have had the quantity is too much even for pee it just another amazing feature of the female form

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Just checked Wikipedia and under 'Female Ejaculation" it says and I quote word for word...."It's Piss".....Honest."

Yet another bloke who has never made his lady achieve it!!

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

ive actually been with a female squirter,and its definitely not pee (tastes totally different) and they can cum LOADS, definitely something to explore x

over a year ago

"Some women don't actually have the skenes glad which is why some have probably never managed to experience the female ejaculation

oohh I didn't know that. ...you learn something new every day! "

Not sure whether that's the case or whether some ladies just squirt less easily than others. I was 45 when I first squirted/gushed - and there are very few guys, even on fab, who have the skill to make me do it. When I do though - it feels bloody marvellous - and it's absolutely nothing like urine. Xx

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Not sure whether that's the case or whether some ladies just squirt less easily than others. I was 45 when I first squirted/gushed - and there are very few guys, even on fab, who have the skill to make me do it. When I do though - it feels bloody marvellous - and it's absolutely nothing like urine. Xx"

I just thought it was something that I would never do, but that didn't bother me, until I met one particular guy and.....WOW! Now every time I am with him there is no stopping me and I love it! And there is no way in the world that it is wee!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

And I don't consider myself a biology expert.....but it comes out of a different orifice than wee!!!!

over a year ago

"Just checked Wikipedia and under 'Female Ejaculation" it says and I quote word for word...."It's Piss".....Honest.

Yet another bloke who has never made his lady achieve it!! "

Hmmmm... and Wikipedia is such a trustworthy and scientific tool to quote your "facts" from

over a year ago

"And I don't consider myself a biology expert.....but it comes out of a different orifice than wee!!!! "

Where does it come from?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"And I don't consider myself a biology expert.....but it comes out of a different orifice than wee!!!!

Where does it come from?"

It comes from the vagina.....wee comes from the urethra

over a year ago

I have experienced this with a few women and love it but if you want to see it in action check out MzClaWz who cams in the northern section she squirts when she cums

over a year ago

"And I don't consider myself a biology expert.....but it comes out of a different orifice than wee!!!!

Where does it come from?"

Let me show you

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I have been with two ladies where this happened.

The first one I was not expecting or either was she at all. We were playing and I was fingering and licking her pussy when wow she started gushing. My immediate reaction was to taste it and it tasted great. I kept licking and fingering her pussy as she gushed. She absolutely loved it as did i!

The second one knew it was coming so warmed me but still so good.

J

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

I would love to drink from your fountain, so much.

over a year ago

No, it's not wee and, to be honest, not sure there is any control over it, certainly not in my experience

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

So do I and I love it

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Where does it come from?

It comes from the vagina.....wee comes from the urethra "

The white viscous substance known as female ejaculate comes from the vagina. Squirting come from the urethra. The two things are often confused, but squirting like a fountain is liquid expelled from the bladder, there simply is nowhere else to store that amount of fluid.

By *ngie1962Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

It can't be wee I've been to the little girls room after bursting for the loo and yet squirted for England before and yes I've been able to hold back just think of something to take your mind off it

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"It can't be wee I've been to the little girls room after bursting for the loo and yet squirted for England before and yes I've been able to hold back just think of something to take your mind off it "

Does not have to be wee, but it comes from the bladder. Fluid may collect in the bladder during sex for example.

Men have a prostate gland and produce a relatively small amount of seminal fluid. Even if skenes glad did the same job, it would not be capable of producing the amount that is squirted. It's biologically impossible.

over a year ago

Oh I gush... like Niagara falls... swinming badges are required .... xx

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

I always find these threads to be pointless. No woman is going to admit she pisses herself during sex. The factors that influence incontinence are being over 40, being overweight and having had kids. You can work the rest out.

over a year ago

Stayed in a hotel with a gusher I was soaked and so was the bed

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can I ask, why is it a turn off for you? Do you think its wee too??? "

Haha talk about a Freudian slip!

I meant a huge turn ON for me!

By *odie5300Couple
over a year ago

dublin

"

That would be like u telling a fella to hold back when he ejaculates.

When I 'ejaculate' it happens when on over excited/horny during sex its not something that can be pretended although some women pretend to sqiurt or gush and it just looks like there urinating there's a big difference between women ejaculating an urinating and they have to realise that only small amount comes out

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I always find these threads to be pointless. No woman is going to admit she pisses herself during sex. The factors that influence incontinence are being over 40, being overweight and having had kids. You can work the rest out."

oohh yet another one who hasn't managed to master the art of making his lady squirt!

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I always find these threads to be pointless. No woman is going to admit she pisses herself during sex. The factors that influence incontinence are being over 40, being overweight and having had kids. You can work the rest out.

oohh yet another one who hasn't managed to master the art of making his lady squirt! "

That's not much of an argument is it? Especially as I have experienced it.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Haha talk about a Freudian slip!

I meant a huge turn ON for me!

"

Ohhhhh....makes more sense now!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I always find these threads to be pointless. No woman is going to admit she pisses herself during sex. The factors that influence incontinence are being over 40, being overweight and having had kids. You can work the rest out.

oohh yet another one who hasn't managed to master the art of making his lady squirt!

That's not much of an argument is it? Especially as I have experienced it. "

Nope...sounds like you have experienced an overweight lady with a slack pelvic floor peeing herself.....two totally different things!

over a year ago

"I always find these threads to be pointless. No woman is going to admit she pisses herself during sex. The factors that influence incontinence are being over 40, being overweight and having had kids. You can work the rest out."

Clueless.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Clueless. "

Totally! Lol

over a year ago

Clueless.

Totally! Lol "

Haha not a clue!

It's a clear sweet tasting liquid NOTHING like pee!

Some guys can make me gush/squirt some can't but I do have to be really relaxed and very turned on!

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Not sure whether that's the case or whether some ladies just squirt less easily than others. I was 45 when I first squirted/gushed - and there are very few guys, even on fab, who have the skill to make me do it. When I do though - it feels bloody marvellous - and it's absolutely nothing like urine. Xx"

It is actually completely true.

Look it up for yourself

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 18:18:41]

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Clueless.

Totally! Lol

Haha not a clue!

Some guys can make me gush/squirt some can't but I do have to be really relaxed and very turned on! "

Well...you seem a very relaxed person.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 18:17:14]

over a year ago

"It is not urine !! it is a secretion by the skeen gland....very different to the taste you might get from doing watersports. "

over a year ago

Only managed it once with someone but it wasn't anything spectacular just prefer full on watersports

over a year ago

"It can't be wee I've been to the little girls room after bursting for the loo and yet squirted for England before and yes I've been able to hold back just think of something to take your mind off it

Does not have to be wee, but it comes from the bladder. Fluid may collect in the bladder during sex for example.

Men have a prostate gland and produce a relatively small amount of seminal fluid. Even if skenes glad did the same job, it would not be capable of producing the amount that is squirted. It's biologically impossible. "

You mean like how your nose produces all this mucus when it's constantly running... Of how much your mouth dribbles when you have been to the dentist.... Trust me that unless I'm wired up wrong it cant come from my bladder.... As it comes from inside .... The place I pee from is outside.... So it's not from my bladder.

over a year ago

Clueless.

Totally! Lol

Haha not a clue!

Some guys can make me gush/squirt some can't but I do have to be really relaxed and very turned on!

Well...you seem a very relaxed person."

Depends on the company

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"It can't be wee I've been to the little girls room after bursting for the loo and yet squirted for England before and yes I've been able to hold back just think of something to take your mind off it

Men have a prostate gland and produce a relatively small amount of seminal fluid. Even if skenes glad did the same job, it would not be capable of producing the amount that is squirted. It's biologically impossible. "

There are actually 2 skenes glandes now becoming known as the female prostate. They are situated either side of the urethra. Yes quite often it dies get mixed with eurine. But the texture of female ejaculate is quite silky and actually makes for a good lube for anal after

over a year ago

Yet another guy who hasn't a clue what he is talking about !!!!

over a year ago

Not sure whether that's the case or whether some ladies just squirt less easily than others. I was 45 when I first squirted/gushed - and there are very few guys, even on fab, who have the skill to make me do it. When I do though - it feels bloody marvellous - and it's absolutely nothing like urine. Xx

Look it up for yourself"

If you've looked it up hun i'm happy to take your word for it. I'm just grateful when it happens - as it feels wonderful! xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 18:26:48]

over a year ago

Dastardly has the touch. We have have met with a fair few cpls and the female has never squirted. And were sure she never could but so far he has proved them wrong. Im not say evey woman can but wwe havnt found one that cant yet

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Look it up for yourself

If you've looked it up hun i'm happy to take your word for it. I'm just grateful when it happens - as it feels wonderful! xx"

Hehe me too

over a year ago

100% not piss

My x used to do it... Too the point where she could fill my mouth up perfect it was

over a year ago

"100% not piss

My x used to do it... Too the point where she could fill my mouth up perfect it was"

The way it gushes or shoots out too. Women don't gush or squirt when peeing

Sarah x

By *allyandJonCouple
over a year ago

manchester

I love to gush!

Highly recommended.

Men seem fascinated?

It's therapeutic good for the body and soul!

over a year ago

My ex could gush everytime. Relaxation and not fresh bedding permitting. Someone who I have met recently really wants me to help her squirt. But the 'I need to go to the toilet' alarm in her head goes off and we stop. Last time, she squirted a little, started crying and said I'd made her feel like a virgin again!?

I was flattered, if not a little bit shocked by the extreme response.

over a year ago

"My ex could gush everytime. Relaxation and not fresh bedding permitting. Someone who I have met recently really wants me to help her squirt. But the 'I need to go to the toilet' alarm in her head goes off and we stop. Last time, she squirted a little, started crying and said I'd made her feel like a virgin again!?

I was flattered, if not a little bit shocked by the extreme response. "

It can be very intense therefore can make you emotional on occasions

over a year ago

It's awesome when Lou does it but it's only certain positions. Either way for me I find it a huge turn on

By *ightowl99Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"100% not piss

My x used to do it... Too the point where she could fill my mouth up perfect it was The way it gushes or shoots out too. Women don't gush or squirt when peeing

Sarah x"

Women don't squirt when peeing? This thread has reached peak stupidity! I'm out.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"My ex could gush everytime. Relaxation and not fresh bedding permitting. Someone who I have met recently really wants me to help her squirt. But the 'I need to go to the toilet' alarm in her head goes off and we stop. Last time, she squirted a little, started crying and said I'd made her feel like a virgin again!?

It can be very intense therefore can make you emotional on occasions "

Very emotional.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"100% not piss

My x used to do it... Too the point where she could fill my mouth up perfect it was The way it gushes or shoots out too. Women don't gush or squirt when peeing

Sarah x

Women don't squirt when peeing? This thread has reached peak stupidity! I'm out. "

Aww never mind eh? One day you might learn a bit more about the female anatomy!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Very emotional."

Definitely this

over a year ago

I hold my hand up to being a non believer and thinking it was urinating until it happened to me for the first time recently, not just the once but 3 times! He was the first man to do that and on our first meet too needless to say I'm keeping hold of him lol

over a year ago

Very emotional."

Yes very!

over a year ago

"It's just wee isn't it??

*puts tin hat on and retreats 200 yards*

"

only a certain percentage of it is lol

over a year ago

"100% not piss

Sarah x

Women don't squirt when peeing? This thread has reached peak stupidity! I'm out. "

Wee comes from the urethra which is connected to the bladder, when a woman gushes or squirts it comes from her pussy!! #justsaying

By *ugbyguy01Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"To quote a line from the "Frozen" theme song

"Let it go, let it go...."

Don't hold back "

Well that's just made watching that film in the future very awkward! lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 01:58:01]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 01:58:01]"
This thread... is quite surreal

Sarah x

over a year ago

Found this while researching a bit more.. its from Princeton journal of a biology.Female ejaculation

Some believe that the Skene's glands are the source of female ejaculation.[3] In 2002, Emanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be absent entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and G-spot-orgasms, this may explain the absence in many women.[4][5]

It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma[specify]) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina.[6] Some reports indicate that embarrassment regarding female ejaculation, and the mistaken notion that the substance is urine, can lead to purposeful suppression of sexual climax, leading women to seek medical advice and even undergo surgery to "stop the urine".[7]

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 01:58:01]This thread... is quite surreal

Sarah x"

over a year ago

My fwb often cums a creamy liquid that is sweet tasting...I luv it x

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"100% not piss

Sarah x"

Of cause we can that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard

over a year ago

"100% not piss

Sarah x

Of cause we can that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard "

Is it? Oh well

Sarah x

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

It's heavenly what ever it is, lol xxx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"It's heavenly what ever it is, lol xxx"

it certainly is to be on the receiving end

over a year ago

Just spend the last 12hrs with the most lovely tasting wettest lady I have ever had the pleasure to be with deffo not piss tastes devine where it comes from in such quantity I don't know or care just loved that it did very rewarding

Post new Message to Thread