Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When people put...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I don't know why I bother because no one will read this" at the start of the their profile

I think yeah you're right I'm not ganna read it cuz you've just put me off you tosser.

So what irritates you about people not specific to this site btw?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

men on buses! never understand why i can sit comfortably next to a woman my own size,or considerably bigger,yet some skinny little fecker sits down,legs wide apart, and wedges me half off the seat! irritates me on a daily basis!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When you're driving a long the road and a pedestrian starts to cross from the opposite side, runs into the road when they see you coming and slows to a walk when they reach the side you're driving on......why? Just why would you actually run into the path of an oncoming car then slow down when it's nearly on you?

over a year ago

When people don't wipe down the equipment after they have been sweating all over it or if they use the equipment but do not put it back after.

over a year ago

"men on buses! never understand why i can sit comfortably next to a woman my own size,or considerably bigger,yet some skinny little fecker sits down,legs wide apart, and wedges me half off the seat! irritates me on a daily basis!"

That reminds me. Boy/men with their trousers around their crotch. I don't want to see the their fucking batman underwear.

over a year ago

Bloody hell you got me started now.. Constant tele sales calls all day and all night. Mainly the PPI ones at present but its just so annoying.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"men on buses! never understand why i can sit comfortably next to a woman my own size,or considerably bigger,yet some skinny little fecker sits down,legs wide apart, and wedges me half off the seat! irritates me on a daily basis!

That reminds me. Boy/men with their trousers around their crotch. I don't want to see the their fucking batman underwear. "

you can get underwear with batman fucking on it!? Blimey I must get myself some of those

over a year ago

When you stop at the traffic lights and then the little feckers pester you to wash your window screen whilst squirting dirty water over it...

over a year ago

"men on buses! never understand why i can sit comfortably next to a woman my own size,or considerably bigger,yet some skinny little fecker sits down,legs wide apart, and wedges me half off the seat! irritates me on a daily basis!

That reminds me. Boy/men with their trousers around their crotch. I don't want to see the their fucking batman underwear.

you can get underwear with batman fucking on it!? Blimey I must get myself some of those "

Haha brilliant I think love honey do a range of these

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I tell you what really gets on my wick, that bloomin lemonade on tap in the bars, it's horrible

over a year ago

"Bloody hell you got me started now.. Constant tele sales calls all day and all night. Mainly the PPI ones at present but its just so annoying. "

They are truly the devil.

over a year ago

When you type someone a lovely message, when you are clearly not what they are looking for and they delete with out reading.....

Hang on sorry wrong thread

over a year ago

Someone in work actually said "lol" at the end of a sentence the other day, I felt like ramming my sausage roll down his throat and choking him to death, I hate text talk on texts so if people start talking out loud in text speak I'll lose the plot all together

over a year ago

"Bloody hell you got me started now.. Constant tele sales calls all day and all night. Mainly the PPI ones at present but its just so annoying.

They are truly the devil."

Its even worse now are they call you on your mobile to.. I had one last night basically saying i had a loan out when I clearly didn't and that if I signed the paper they could get me money back??

over a year ago

When you reply to a message as soon as possible but it remains unread for ages.

over a year ago

On here black guys who use the word chocolate to describe themselves and mail you with questions like have you ever tasted chocolate,I find it cringe worthy

In real life people who just walk onto zebra crossings without even looking how close a car is or if its able to stop, ive seen many a close call by people who do this, I don't even drive and it bugs me

over a year ago

"Someone in work actually said "lol" at the end of a sentence the other day, I felt like ramming my sausage roll down his throat and choking him to death, I hate text talk on texts so if people start talking out loud in text speak I'll lose the plot all together "

I think if you actually did that no jury would convict you. Seem perfectly reasonable to me. Can even call it self defence. Lol

over a year ago

"Bloody hell you got me started now.. Constant tele sales calls all day and all night. Mainly the PPI ones at present but its just so annoying.

They are truly the devil.

Its even worse now are they call you on your mobile to.. I had one last night basically saying i had a loan out when I clearly didn't and that if I signed the paper they could get me money back?? "

Like I said they are the devil. The devil is everywhere!

over a year ago

when people are turning right but swerve left first - or vice versa - really gets my goat

over a year ago

Bad weather - or more specicaly, those people who really have no idea how to drive in it.

The dawdlers on dual carriageways and motorways in the rain. Those who clearly have no concept of simple physics when it comes to driving up slight inclines in the snow - not realisibg that they have a better chance of getting up a hill if they are carrying some momentum, rather than spunning their wheels and getting nowhere because they are trying to do so at walking pace.

Equally the morons who drive in slippery conditions as if it were the height of summer and who fail to leave appropriate distance from the car in front - or worse, those who pull into the gap I have left between me and the vehicle in front.

Interstingly, if one learns to fly a light aircraft, one is required to take a separate test in order to fly after dark, yet there are no such similar restrictions on drivers regarding darkness or inclement weather.

And don't get me started on the lack of ability to drive in dual carriageways and motorways.

How many of us find that those joining from a slip road fail to match their speed to that of traffic on the msin carriageway.

I think the driving test is in need of a major overhaul.

By *ethepeopleMan
over a year ago

Near you

"On here black guys who use the word chocolate to describe themselves and mail you with questions like have you ever tasted chocolate,I find it cringe worthy

In real life people who just walk onto zebra crossings without even looking how close a car is or if its able to stop, ive seen many a close call by people who do this, I don't even drive and it bugs me "

Haha can't believe that someone has mailed that

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Someone in work actually said "lol" at the end of a sentence the other day, I felt like ramming my sausage roll down his throat and choking him to death, I hate text talk on texts so if people start talking out loud in text speak I'll lose the plot all together "

I have never used lol even on a text and if I did I think I would have to give myself a little smack

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

Lol,

By *tuartb1970Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

I actually heard a woman the other day say omg, literally omg

I thought are mentally retarded???

Who speaks like??

The English language will one day disappear and people will just talk in text speak.

Won't understand a fucking word

over a year ago

"I hate text talk on texts so if people start talking out loud in text speak I'll lose the plot all together "
text talk in profiles on here, terrible.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 08:14:30]

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

People that push into queues. I know its a very British

thing, but damn it, i've earned my space and if you

jump in front of me I will slap you (this is especially

true of child like things in bus queues).

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

People who write "thanks for (insert whenever) you know who you are".......feck off!

over a year ago

""I don't know why I bother because no one will read this" at the start of the their profile

I think yeah you're right I'm not ganna read it cuz you've just put me off you tosser.

So what irritates you about people not specific to this site btw? "

"don't want any meets. Just looking atm". Or "only message me if you're sub" lol

over a year ago

People on this and other sites who can't read and you all know exactly what I mean. Well actually, some of you don't!

over a year ago

"People on this and other sites who can't read and you all know exactly what I mean. Well actually, some of you don't! "

It's not that they can't read it's cuz they are too fucking lazy to do it.

Post new Message to Thread