Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how would you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

React if you were going about your normal business and say walked past a building site or roadworks for example and a guy wolf whistled you or if a lady did. What would your initial reaction/thought be?

I'd be bloody made up. Could do with a good ole fashioned witta woo. Feel free to pucker up and blow me a whistle haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Witwoo.

over a year ago

Aww thanks and a flutter of the lashes.

Witta woo back

over a year ago

Would make my day

over a year ago

"Would make my day "

One for you too sexy

over a year ago

"Would make my day

One for you too sexy

"

thank you x

over a year ago

The man I used to work with when I was a teenager would beep his horn at random single Women,

I would say why did you do that they are nothing special,

His response would be, "Yes but it might put a smile on her face for the rest of the day"

over a year ago

I suppose the reaction would differ according to the context in which the said wolf whistle or compliment came.

A fella I used to work with was a lecherous fooker and was always catcalling ladies and it was generally met with a harsh 'fuckoff'

On the flip side, I've complimented women on how pretty they are with no other agenda than stating that fact and it's brought many a smile to many pretty face.

over a year ago

"React if you were going about your normal business and say walked past a building site or roadworks for example and a guy wolf whistled you or if a lady did. What would your initial reaction/thought be?

I'd be bloody made up. Could do with a good ole fashioned witta woo. Feel free to pucker up and blow me a whistle haha"

Same here .... would love it

over a year ago

Aaaah I hate it

Really embarrassing!!! id stick my middle finger up but not sure if their whistling to someone behind me haha

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If I were glammed up and it were genuine, I'd love it. Last night I had a young couple in Nottingham compliment me on my look and it was a lovely thing for them to do

over a year ago

"The man I used to work with when I was a teenager would beep his horn at random single Women,

His response would be, "Yes but it might put a smile on her face for the rest of the day"

"

and most of the time he was right

over a year ago

I would probably look round for the guy she was actually whistling at

over a year ago

I'd smile and carry on, but wondering if the whitwhiw was really for me or not. I would never turn round in case it wasn't

over a year ago

"The man I used to work with when I was a teenager would beep his horn at random single Women,

"

he was probably right.

over a year ago

Well here's a big wolf whistle from to all you gorgeous girlies Whiiitwhoooooo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I hate it I find it intimidating and sexiest and pleased their now getting into trouble for it

over a year ago

"I hate it I find it intimidating and sexiest and pleased their now getting into trouble for it

"

Well what a shame you feel this way .

Part of the reason we love fab so much is that the attention we get keeps us happy , and a good old fashioned wolf whistle is a harmless way to cheer up even the most miserable day if it is taken in the way it is meant .

over a year ago

Id think they were being sarcastic and be on a downer that people still consider me that ugly they joke about pretending to fancy me like they used to in school

Stu..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I hate it I find it intimidating and sexiest and pleased their now getting into trouble for it

Part of the reason we love fab so much is that the attention we get keeps us happy , and a good old fashioned wolf whistle is a harmless way to cheer up even the most miserable day if it is taken in the way it is meant ."

I expect attention on here, I could hardly complain with having signed up to the site, its a bit different than going about my normal business and being subjected to something I find extremely uncomfortable about

over a year ago

Don't mind a bit of this but they're all signed up to these 'considerate contractor' codes now which prohibit that kind of behaviour. Shame really

By *op cornCouple
over a year ago

You won't know it

I suffer with extreme blushing in everyday life but still love being whistled at!

over a year ago

Would be cool

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I'd assume it was for someone else - and if there was nobody else around I'd assume it was a piss-take.

Em

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Depends. If it was a nice wit woo or something I'd feel quite good probably. Unfortunately I tend to get more of what I had the other day when some fucktard virtually climbs out of his van window to shout abuse. I so wanted to give him a right good talking too.

over a year ago

Things like that don't bother me so long as they don't touch, I don't like personal space Invaders

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Love it

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Well chuffed !! A Whistle is harmless and quite flattering lol

over a year ago

I'd probably look around just to make sure it was for me and then have a little inner smile to myself

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Definite whistles and saucy winks

over a year ago

Eight days after having my first baby, pushing her into town, it was great getting a wolf whistle

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I'd put my phone to my ear, then say it's for you, it's the 1950s 60s & 70s and lots of grubby carry on style 50 year old men,rubbing their hands together and saying phoooar lovely...... they want their wolf whistles back

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd ignore it. I'm not a dog and won't come to heel when a man whistles.

over a year ago

Twitwoooooo!

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Twitwoooooo! "

Never had an owl call before. Interesting approach.

over a year ago

"Twitwoooooo! "
I'm sure all us ladies that do like it are enjoying your whistle...I know I am

over a year ago

If a woman whistled at me I'd be over the moon and asking for her phone number

over a year ago

"I'd ignore it. I'm not a dog and won't come to heel when a man whistles."

A wolf whistle is hardly a call to get you to come to heel !

It's merely a sign of appreciation , nothing more , which it seems the vast majority understand

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'd ignore it. I'm not a dog and won't come to heel when a man whistles.

A wolf whistle is hardly a call to get you to come to heel !

It's merely a sign of appreciation , nothing more , which it seems the vast majority understand "

My preference I don't like it I find it derogatory. I prefer to walk around in public in peace.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"React if you were going about your normal business and say walked past a building site or roadworks for example and a guy wolf whistled you or if a lady did. What would your initial reaction/thought be?

I'd be bloody made up. Could do with a good ole fashioned witta woo. Feel free to pucker up and blow me a whistle haha"

It would make me feel uncomfortable.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Twitwoooooo! I'm sure all us ladies that do like it are enjoying your whistle...I know I am "

All? No we don't. I have always hated it.

over a year ago

Women get looked/leered at and whistled at from a very young age, And depending on the Woman it can effect her for the rest of her life, Some like the attention and can use it to there advantage if they choose but some feel like they are being treated like sex objects

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Women get looked/leered at and whistled at from a very young age, And depending on the Woman it can effect her for the rest of her life, Some like the attention and can use it to there advantage if they choose but some feel like they are being treated like sex objects"

I'm an awkward are and fall into neither of those categories. I don't need other people to make me feel good about myself - I create my own self worth x

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Women get looked/leered at and whistled at from a very young age, And depending on the Woman it can effect her for the rest of her life, Some like the attention and can use it to there advantage if they choose but some feel like they are being treated like sex objects

I'm an awkward are and fall into neither of those categories. I don't need other people to make me feel good about myself - I create my own self worth x"

*arse

over a year ago

"Women get looked/leered at and whistled at from a very young age, And depending on the Woman it can effect her for the rest of her life, Some like the attention and can use it to there advantage if they choose but some feel like they are being treated like sex objects

I'm an awkward are and fall into neither of those categories. I don't need other people to make me feel good about myself - I create my own self worth x"

Yes I know we are all different I was just giving a couple of examples

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I would smile, give his guide dog a biscuit and carry on my way.

over a year ago

"I would smile, give his guide dog a biscuit and carry on my way."

But deep down yr chuffed x

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well yes...not everyday a retreiver fancies you.

Well unless you are Lassie that is.

over a year ago

You tell meeeeee. We spoke enough at xtasia

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

You didnt have a guide dog !!

over a year ago

I quite enjoy asking them if that approach has ever actually got them laid. They usually blush and then make an excuse to be somewhere else.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I can't remember being wolf whistled at in years (unless it's a mate taking the piss) but it used to happen a lot when I was a teenager and had to walk past a building site on my way to the school bus stop. I used to tell them to fuck off and stop being dirty old men and they were bang out of order. Because they were. It wasn't flattering, it was pervy and totally uncalled for.

over a year ago

Part of the reason we love fab so much is that the attention we get keeps us happy , and a good old fashioned wolf whistle is a harmless way to cheer up even the most miserable day if it is taken in the way it is meant ."

Yeah... it's such a compliment when some random guy on the street shouts NICE TITS at me. I mean, I've never done anything to my tits. I had no hand in the way they are. They're just there... two lumps of fat on my chest...

I'd much rather a guy went "Nice history textbook!" as I walked past.

over a year ago

Part of the reason we love fab so much is that the attention we get keeps us happy , and a good old fashioned wolf whistle is a harmless way to cheer up even the most miserable day if it is taken in the way it is meant .

Yeah... it's such a compliment when some random guy on the street shouts NICE TITS at me. I mean, I've never done anything to my tits. I had no hand in the way they are. They're just there... two lumps of fat on my chest...

I'd much rather a guy went "Nice history textbook!" as I walked past."

Who said anything about nice tits ?

Post new Message to Thread