Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

sex shop on A1 Sandy Beds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone been in the sex shop on the A1 near Sandy, Bedfordshire? Is it any good?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's sells quite a lot of stuff but is a bit sleazy really. They'd benefit from a coffee shop IMO.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

not sure about that one but the one further north on A1 near grantham is expensive compared with such as lovehoney

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

When Wyrd and I were driving down to Jaydees earlier this year we passed 3 sex shops on the M1...we commented along the lines of being able to understand realising you needed a newspaper/packet of fags/bag of sweets etc. on a long journey which was why service stations had shops, but we couldn't quite understand how anyone would be driving along thinking "Bugger me, I forgot to pack my flogger and dildo...what a good job there's a sex shop along the way I can nip into"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When Wyrd and I were driving down to Jaydees earlier this year we passed 3 sex shops on the M1...we commented along the lines of being able to understand realising you needed a newspaper/packet of fags/bag of sweets etc. on a long journey which was why service stations had shops, but we couldn't quite understand how anyone would be driving along thinking "Bugger me, I forgot to pack my flogger and dildo...what a good job there's a sex shop along the way I can nip into" "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"When Wyrd and I were driving down to Jaydees earlier this year we passed 3 sex shops on the M1...we commented along the lines of being able to understand realising you needed a newspaper/packet of fags/bag of sweets etc. on a long journey which was why service stations had shops, but we couldn't quite understand how anyone would be driving along thinking "Bugger me, I forgot to pack my flogger and dildo...what a good job there's a sex shop along the way I can nip into" "

lol good point

over a year ago

I think these are trying to imitate those that you find alongside highways in some states in america.

over a year ago

"I think these are trying to imitate those that you find alongside highways in some states in america. "

I think it is where the single men, returning from a meet, stop to buy their wives a gift

Post new Message to Thread