Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Intense e-stim

Jump to newest

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I probably have a solo e-stim session about once a week. As I am still experimenting with the set up these sessions vary from mildly pleasurable to quiet exciting but last night I tried a new configuration which was frankly mind blowing. This is an arrangement I will be trying again as it gave me 30 minutes of hugely pleasurable, uncontrollable writhing.

I think why this session was so good was that I was using my DIY modified Progasm massager which has anal sphincter electrodes fitted which managed to drive the Progasm into a 'ghost fucking' sensation. This was coupled with some very intense targeted prostate electrical stimulation between a prostate electrode on the plug and a urethral insert which is insulated along most of the shaft. This combination had the massager really dancing moving the point of contact on prostate trode around a lot which seemed to work for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This reads like a dodgy infomercial.

over a year ago

Exactly what I was thinking

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Stay away from any auto asphyxiation OP. You dont want to be found in an uncompromising position. Just a word to the wise

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

OK I realise that e-stim is not considered a mainstream form of pleasure on this site but there are a regular number of enquiries about it here. I therefore felt it was reasonable to post a positive report of a stimulation setup that worked well for me, trying to assist others who maybe trying out similar things. Given that this goes beyond a basic tens generator and conductive pads system it is hard to give a meaningful description of how things were set up without using brand names.

Personally I feel that this sort of post trying to enlarge the realm of people's sexual experience is a positive thing but from the comments so far maybe others don't. Would you all be happier if I limit myself to the endless circuit of snog/marry/avoid type identikit posts I the future?

over a year ago

"OK I realise that e-stim is not considered a mainstream form of pleasure on this site but there are a regular number of enquiries about it here. I therefore felt it was reasonable to post a positive report of a stimulation setup that worked well for me, trying to assist others who maybe trying out similar things. Given that this goes beyond a basic tens generator and conductive pads system it is hard to give a meaningful description of how things were set up without using brand names.

Personally I feel that this sort of post trying to enlarge the realm of people's sexual experience is a positive thing but from the comments so far maybe others don't. Would you all be happier if I limit myself to the endless circuit of snog/marry/avoid type identikit posts I the future?"

No need to get your knickers in a twist. Your original post sounds like a commercial spam advert which is annoying.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"OK I realise that e-stim is not considered a mainstream form of pleasure on this site but there are a regular number of enquiries about it here. I therefore felt it was reasonable to post a positive report of a stimulation setup that worked well for me, trying to assist others who maybe trying out similar things. Given that this goes beyond a basic tens generator and conductive pads system it is hard to give a meaningful description of how things were set up without using brand names.

Personally I feel that this sort of post trying to enlarge the realm of people's sexual experience is a positive thing but from the comments so far maybe others don't. Would you all be happier if I limit myself to the endless circuit of snog/marry/avoid type identikit posts I the future?

No need to get your knickers in a twist. Your original post sounds like a commercial spam advert which is annoying. "

Didn't read like that to me. The guy likes what he likes and was posting about it, probably in the hope that someone else would vote in ideas.

I have done stuff that would make peoples eyes water, but to describe play or scenarios would sound too much like a day dreamer or an ego boost.

OP - it's good to try things but keep in mind it is play, not a life style

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i have a few tens machines and like to get wired up

cock balls arse and nipples..i always have earth trembling orgasams without even getting hard ..

Post new Message to Thread