Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

If you could

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you could do one thing to improve fab , what would it be? We always thought possible an option to add comments to pics, could be good ( or bad ). Any ideas ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mmuneSabreMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"If you could do one thing to improve fab , what would it be? We always thought possible an option to add comments to pics, could be good ( or bad ). Any ideas ??"

I dont think that would work very well. If would just be hundreds of messages exactly the same.

Inbox filters. Alot of messages just get deleted because of the volume. But if you could narrow it down to view who you feel like meeting at that point. E.g. a couple wants to meet a single guy under 30, but are still open to offers from older. They put the filters on and it lists all the messages from single guys under 30.

And on the subject of inbox instead of a new message every time. Why not just a thread for that person. This would save so much space in inbox

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think more filters. If you can filter search results i.e. race or interests you should be able to filter in the same way.

over a year ago

Virtual gifts,so you send to people

over a year ago

A bi filter that lets you select which half of the couple is bi.

over a year ago

When searching meets/events a filter that only returns results where the "host" is looking for your particular gender

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Someway of recording who you have winked,

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Platinum/diamond membership with guaranteed meets with your preferred type of person.

Seriously though, I would like an option to be invisible when I log in so I'm not bugged while I am perusing the forums.

over a year ago

To be able to 'Like' posts. Sometimes people think their posts are ignored. Lots of people may like them, just not quote them.

over a year ago

Id like to have the option to rearrange my photos in the order I want as well as having a multiple tick delete option to clear them out instead of having to do one at a time

Oh and id like to have a create a perfect man photo fit attachment so only men that fit it can message me

over a year ago

"Virtual gifts,so you send to people "

An instant message to say this person is not interested thanks but no thanks

over a year ago

There is filters for age, height,size,but none for smell..!!

I wanna know before I roll up if they smell like heaven or hell or something funky in between

Post new Message to Thread