Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single male

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How can I stand out when I message people from all the other single guys??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I'll answer this as I have in similar threads, including one a few minutes ago on another Forum page.

You have only been on here for 4 weeks; you are a mere beginner! If you thought this site would have you balls deep in ladies, jog on! It isn't an "Instant Fix" site.

Your Profile is one line! One line that tells us nothing about yourself. You have to expand it, saying what and whom you seek, who you are, what you like etc.

You are up against 100's of other guys all seeking the same thing, so you have to literally "SELL" yourself and ake yourself stand out against the rest.

You state you can't accommodate, but don't say why. You have to do so, not in too much detail but enough to stop people jumping to possibly wrong conclusions.

You state that you are Straight in your Profile personal details, but in the Profile text, you say you are 'curious?' - that sends out mixed messages.

You have no pics on your Profile; that puts people off so get a facial pic sorted out as soon as you can, as potential meets want to see who they are talking to.

Get to clubs and socials in your region; get on the Forum pages here; It's all about getting noticed. but as it stands at present, people will just pass you by, as all it says is you haven't put any effort into it.

You get out of it, what you put in. It takes time, patience, perseverance and dare I say it, even more patience.

Good Luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How can I stand out when I message people from all the other single guys??"

when you message someone, they are probably going to try and find a bit out about you from your profile, theres not much effort gone in on your profile and pics so you probably wont stand out

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"How can I stand out when I message people from all the other single guys??"

Get old?

Post new Message to Thread