Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Confused !!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just came across a tv profile looking for straight men and got confused. Would a straight guy fuck a tv? If he does is he straight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horshiperMan
over a year ago

London

"Just came across a tv profile looking for straight men and got confused. Would a straight guy fuck a tv? If he does is he straight?

"

I am an ocassional TV as well - you wouldn't believe the amount of straight guys that contact a TV

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

There is straight then theres fab straight, they are 2 different things.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Depends. Is the TV meeting as a male or female? Makes a huge difference.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

all these wobbly men eh

over a year ago

"Just came across a tv profile looking for straight men and got confused. Would a straight guy fuck a tv? If he does is he straight?

I am an ocassional TV as well - you wouldn't believe the amount of straight guys that contact a TV"

No you wouldnt because they aint straight. No straight guy ever has contacted a tv, only liars pretending to be straight!

over a year ago

I must be old fashioned! As I think if he has a willy or had one putting a dress on dose not make you a woman and if a man has sex with him then yes he is gay x

over a year ago

I am an ocassional TV as well - you wouldn't believe the amount of straight guys that contact a TV

No you wouldnt because they aint straight. No straight guy ever has contacted a tv, only liars pretending to be straight! "

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Aaah, the great fab debate

Well, its simple really - if your cock jumps to attention at the thought of fucking a man, then you aren't straight. It is that simple but of course they lie to themselves cos they aren't happy with who they are. If you don't like yourself, how do you expect someone else to like you

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Can't say I care anymore how someone defines their sexuality.

over a year ago

"Can't say I care anymore how someone defines their sexuality. "

lol I was just thinking as I was reading, does it really matter?

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Exactly, no-none gives a damn what someone's sexuality is, especially in 2014 where the world is more open minded than it used to be.

But they seem to have an issue being open to themselves, so they have to lie to everyone else and then send messages to other guys,

over a year ago

Did the profile say they were a TV in their text? Or was it a TV/TS profile?

If they are a TS post op they are female.

over a year ago

Why does it matter enough to you to write a forum post about it? Just do your thing and let others do theirs

over a year ago

"Can't say I care anymore how someone defines their sexuality.

Exactly, no-none gives a damn what someone's sexuality is, especially in 2014 where the world is more open minded than it used to be.

But they seem to have an issue being open to themselves, so they have to lie to everyone else and then send messages to other guys,"

if only the first part of this were true. It would be great if no one gave a damn what others sexuality is but many people do and don't hide their prejudice.

over a year ago

lol I was just thinking as I was reading, does it really matter? "

The only people it seems to bother are the vehemently straight men, as somehow they are impugned by the idea that a straight man can fancy another man purely because they dress as or are transitioning to be a woman. I think they feel that it somehow cheapens their hetero status if people think straight men can be that easily turned to the arse side.

over a year ago

It seems simple, if a man seeks or desires sex with another man he is bi or gay but on Fab all sorts if colours exist.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

But they seem to have an issue being open to themselves, so they have to lie to everyone else and then send messages to other guys,if only the first part of this were true. It would be great if no one gave a damn what others sexuality is but many people do and don't hide their prejudice. "

You are right. Maybe a little re-phrasing is in order

No-one should give a damn about it and I think a lot of people like diversity.

It's the dishonesty that gets me. It's the "straight" men with wives, girlfriends who are completely in the dark about their other activities thus possibly endangering their sexual health that I take issue with.

over a year ago

We dont care if guys fucking Emily are straight or bi. But we wont knowingly meet liars. So if a guy claims to be straight but wants to meet men or tvs or is verified by them, then we wont meet them!!

over a year ago

"There is straight then theres fab straight, they are 2 different things."

over a year ago

"I must be old fashioned! As I think if he has a willy or had one putting a dress on dose not make you a woman and if a man has sex with him then yes he is gay x "

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

over a year ago

You know the saying.... Any holes a goal and that includes arseholes..

over a year ago

Well ... Most of my lovers are straight lads... Sexuality is connected to corcumstances ... And certainly is not black and white in this day and age... Amount of straight lads who are 'not looking for single men' contacting me is the finest example of the above ... When people are horny ... Anything goes ... Just like in a prison or an army

over a year ago

"You know the saying.... Any holes a goal and that includes arseholes.."

over a year ago

I love these threads. They cheer up boring mornings

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Did the profile say they were a TV in their text? Or was it a TV/TS profile?

If they are a TS post op they are female. "

this and although I'm pre-op I have female ID, driving licence, passport etc. in which case if I was giving a straight guy a blow job for example and he didn't know I was pre-op then he'd still be straight surely.

Post new Message to Thread