Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Struggling between sex and feelings bugger bugger bugger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I've met a bunch of people at clubs and some at home. There seems to be some common themes that most people don't matter but are nice but the focus is really on the physical side. I find myself torn as I have a real problem separating the sex from the people I meet. Does any one else feel that way I feel weird as cannot simply seperate the sex , maybe I am not suitable for theis as I can't view everyone as purely an object of desire

Please help

N xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I dont think you have to totaly seperate things. Just be awear that others may want NSA sex, but that my no means means you cant build up a good friendship. With mutual respect and always knowing that cut off for when you yourself feel more... And realizing others ( especially couples) are swingers for their own reasons.

Does take a bit of getting used to! As lets face it, none of us know how we will react to situations till we in em!

That said ... Once you are able to see all for what it is, meet others on the same page... Then fun and good times can be had by all!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I must admit I worry about this too - haven't actually had a sexual encounter from this site yet - but previously sex has mainly been with someone I had feelings for.

I'm hoping that's can just enjoy the physical side without missing the emotional connection!

Post new Message to Thread