Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

It's been a while

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since we had the hairy vs waxed minge discussion. Is it that we have reached a consensus and it no longer needs discussion? Surely not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Since we had the hairy vs waxed minge discussion. Is it that we have reached a consensus and it no longer needs discussion? Surely not "

Ok, so we have agreed.......what next? Ooooh I know, flashing at passing truckers, horny harmless fun or the potential to cause multi car pile up with many fatalities?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Since we had the hairy vs waxed minge discussion. Is it that we have reached a consensus and it no longer needs discussion? Surely not

Ok, so we have agreed.......what next? Ooooh I know, flashing at passing truckers, horny harmless fun or the potential to cause multi car pile up with many fatalities? "

Horny harmless fun

over a year ago

Were professional we can perv and drive at the same time. And it perks you up from a boring drive. More flashing please.

over a year ago

Loads & loads more flashing please ladies. I love you all xx

over a year ago

"Since we had the hairy vs waxed minge discussion. Is it that we have reached a consensus and it no longer needs discussion? Surely not

Ok, so we have agreed.......what next? Ooooh I know, flashing at passing truckers, horny harmless fun or the potential to cause multi car pile up with many fatalities? "

Love abit of a tease

By *ig_Man76Man
over a year ago

Swanscombe

I'm a lorry driver and haven't been flashed for ages lol.

Not good!!!

Post new Message to Thread