FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

IF YOU CANT BOOK A HOTEL, don't bother us.

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

What makes people say this? Does that mean they themselves want a free ride all the time?

Who is more likely to put this on their profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Worth a try

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Maybe they've done the booking previously and been let down last minute a couple of times so don't want to risk it again.

Some people do come across a bit blunt on profiles sometimes though x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's their choice and also stops people messaging them who would not be their type so can't see the issue really.

over a year ago

it like all things isn't it, some people don't like whats on a profile, some don't take issue with it.

One persons blunt, is another persons straightforward.

Id love to take a lady to a hotel and spoil her for the day/evening, scant few takers however.

over a year ago

Supply and demand. Assuming it's guys they're after, there will always be someone prepared to pay.

If you like the look the look of them you have to make the personal decision whether you're prepared to pay or not.

If not, they'll move on to the next guy.

To be honest of they can get away with it good luck to them

over a year ago

Who said they were asking people to pay,the OP said book,maybe they pay halves on the night?

Maybe they've booked hotels before and been left high and dry and this way seems a bit safer to them?

Either way,easily ignored if its not your thing

over a year ago

It s out the fakers/fantasists for a start. Whether they choose to split the bill or pay for it all themselves, a no show is disappointing and time consuming.

Yes I understand there may be genuine reasons for a no show, but maybe they've been let down so many times?

Either that or they are after a free hotel for the evening, as someone already said; if someone is willing to pay then why not?!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hotel meets for us only regardless of payment arrangements. Some not so nice experiences meeting in homes we're afraid.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"What makes people say this? Does that mean they themselves want a free ride all the time?

Who is more likely to put this on their profile? "

Seen a profile just today saying that exact thing. The meet was for a single guy to book the hotel for the couple to turn and meet them in. They had 38 verifications (from memory) so obviously guys do!

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

I'd have no issues booking a hotel but I would refuse to pay the entire bill. If all are there for fun then all contribute to the bill!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

They're professionals and expect everyone they meet to be loaded.

over a year ago

it might mean they want others to book it and they will still pay half - just might have been let down too many times and cost them -

By *tterlysluterlyCouple
over a year ago

northampton

With us if we meet couples we split the cost, however if we meet a single guy - or guys - we expect them to pay for the hotel.

We find that couples never let us down, single guys do so constantly - unless they have paid for the room!

over a year ago

If I'm lucky enough to get asked, I always offer to pay half. so far on my meets they have refused to accept.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"it might mean they want others to book it and they will still pay half - just might have been let down too many times and cost them - "

This could easily be the case.. Like insurance etc

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Capital letters always work anyway. NO TIMEWASTERS! Is my favourite. it's like a golden, hand delivered, embossed and scented invitation.

over a year ago

I won't book a hotel either. I will pay half but the way I see it I normally can't get there until after the guy I'm meeting and I don't stay the night whereas they often do. I'm not having some guy spend a night in a room I've booked.

over a year ago

we dont meet single guys but still wouldnt expect them to pay for the room we would split the cost - if the room was booked purely for the meet that is - maybe ask them to book it in the first place

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We don't have a problem with that.

Always go through a site that accepts cash payments at reception and provide untraceable info then they're welcome to stay at our expense.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I won't book a hotel either. I will pay half but the way I see it I normally can't get there until after the guy I'm meeting and I don't stay the night whereas they often do. I'm not having some guy spend a night in a room I've booked. "

You stay the night if that settles it. Either way, I am laughing!

over a year ago

I have paid for hotels on my meets out of my choice as prob would not ask a woman to so, however I am not being told to do it sod that, just a bit rude, pay your way sunshine lol.

over a year ago

"I won't book a hotel either. I will pay half but the way I see it I normally can't get there until after the guy I'm meeting and I don't stay the night whereas they often do. I'm not having some guy spend a night in a room I've booked.

You stay the night if that settles it. Either way, I am laughing! "

I can't stay the night. And it works perfectly well for me as it is. .. I'm not sure what you are finding amusing?

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Must be the supply and demand thing. I find it a bit disrespectful when some profiles have book and pay a hotel. pick them up and drop them back. That's zero effort. I just don't get why you'd wanna fuck someone you don't even have respect for? Where's the fun in that?

Seriously, manners and standards are fast eroding on Fab.

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"Must be the supply and demand thing. I find it a bit disrespectful when some profiles have book and pay a hotel. pick them up and drop them back. That's zero effort. I just don't get why you'd wanna fuck someone you don't even have respect for? Where's the fun in that?

Seriously, manners and standards are fast eroding on Fab."

I feel the same about those profiles. I won't ever be jumping through hoops like that for a meet that's for certain.

over a year ago

"Must be the supply and demand thing. I find it a bit disrespectful when some profiles have book and pay a hotel. pick them up and drop them back. That's zero effort. I just don't get why you'd wanna fuck someone you don't even have respect for? Where's the fun in that?

I feel the same about those profiles. I won't ever be jumping through hoops like that for a meet that's for certain."

I don't blame you as I wouldn't either. With me I meet the way I do as it has to fit in around my family and work. I can't be very flexible in that, but I'm upfront about that and if it puts guys off or makes them feel they have to jump through hoops or that I have no manners then so be it. I can't change that.

over a year ago

I wouldn't reply to a profile with that text, it all seems a bit one sided and is a complete turn off for me. it also can come across as arrogant.

Although if it's on the profile to say the reasons why your life necessitates that, and it's not just someone taking advantage of the fact that someone wants to sleep with them a lot... then fair play.

On the other hand though, if I could be taken to hotels, bought dinner...

I wouldn't say no

over a year ago

Seriously, manners and standards are fast eroding on Fab."

seen some single fem profiles -and they get away with it cos men willing to do this - ask to be picked up wined and dined and maybe go back to hotel for sex - want picking up and dropping off - free meal ticket comes to mind -one list of veris read - ''met XX for social meal and few drinks blah - hope to meet again for more ''- like 3 or 4 a week - each to their own - her shopping bill must have been low lol

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

seen some single fem profiles -and they get away with it cos men willing to do this - ask to be picked up wined and dined and maybe go back to hotel for sex - want picking up and dropping off - free meal ticket comes to mind -one list of veris read - ''met XX for social meal and few drinks blah - hope to meet again for more ''- like 3 or 4 a week - each to their own - her shopping bill must have been low lol "

True true - I can't understand why someone would want someone to do all these things and not volunteer to help. it's almost like a badge of honour. Of course, there are a lot of desperate men on here and the women get away with murder, but amazes me how many people lack a little introspection.

Some people have genuine reasons for not traveling like family etc which is reasonable

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't do it.

over a year ago

seen some single fem profiles -and they get away with it cos men willing to do this - ask to be picked up wined and dined and maybe go back to hotel for sex - want picking up and dropping off - free meal ticket comes to mind -one list of veris read - ''met XX for social meal and few drinks blah - hope to meet again for more ''- like 3 or 4 a week - each to their own - her shopping bill must have been low lol "

I like to either take it in turns to pay or he pays for hotel and I stump up for dinner, drinks etc. Would absolutely hate to be thought of as a free loader.

If guys are paying for everything in the hope of getting laid then more fool them.

over a year ago

I would never dream of having such a thing on my profile, and I wouldn't just offer to pay half, I'd insist

I've paid the full hotel bill before now as I was staying the night, he wasn't and I was going shopping the following day.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

"I would never dream of having such a thing on my profile, and I wouldn't just offer to pay half, I'd insist

I've paid the full hotel bill before now as I was staying the night, he wasn't and I was going shopping the following day."

And there is a woman with self-respect.

over a year ago

"I would never dream of having such a thing on my profile, and I wouldn't just offer to pay half, I'd insist

I've paid the full hotel bill before now as I was staying the night, he wasn't and I was going shopping the following day.

And there is a woman with self-respect."

Thank you

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Unless it's someone I've met previously, I'd never book a hotel specifically for a meet...as I travel a bit, I've usually already sorted my accommodation and I'm happy to invite folk over for for fun in which case the room is on me. If it's specifically booked for fun then I'd expect to split the cost in some way either straight down the middle or I pay hotel, he pays for dinner for example

over a year ago

The point some of you seem to be missing is just because we won't book a hotel doesn't necessarily mean that we won't pay for one.

Not all of us women are out for all we can get from a guy.

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

"The point some of you seem to be missing is just because we won't book a hotel doesn't necessarily mean that we won't pay for one.

"

I understand what you mean there Scarlet hence I said earlier I'd have no issues with booking a hotel, or picking someone up if they had issues with travel, couldn't drive or similar, but as you've said all the bills would end up being split

Again there is a minority that are out for all they can get and I don't think anyone is pointing the finger at you at all. Sadly there are men who are willing to come up trumps and pay for all but we just let those guys and girls get on with it

over a year ago

"The point some of you seem to be missing is just because we won't book a hotel doesn't necessarily mean that we won't pay for one.

"

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I won't book a hotel either. I will pay half but the way I see it I normally can't get there until after the guy I'm meeting and I don't stay the night whereas they often do. I'm not having some guy spend a night in a room I've booked.

I can't stay the night. And it works perfectly well for me as it is. .. I'm not sure what you are finding amusing?"

Ignore my amusement / LAUGHS.

If hotel cost is around 60 or 70, just chip in 30. Dont think of who sleeps there after you,ve had your fun. Just go home happy and be grateful for the effort, time and energy put in the whole enterprise. Period!

over a year ago

I can't stay the night. And it works perfectly well for me as it is. .. I'm not sure what you are finding amusing?

If hotel cost is around 60 or 70, just chip in 30. Dont think of who sleeps there after you,ve had your fun. Just go home happy and be grateful for the effort, time and energy put in the whole enterprise. Period! "

I do pay half...I'm just not booking it for some guy to stay there all night.

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

I love hotel meets there the best meets

over a year ago

"I love hotel meets there the best meets "

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

If hotel cost is around 60 or 70, just chip in 30. Dont think of who sleeps there after you,ve had your fun. Just go home happy and be grateful for the effort, time and energy put in the whole enterprise. Period!

I do pay half...I'm just not booking it for some guy to stay there all night."

Whoever books it is irrelevant. So long as nobody thinks they have an upper hand and thefore demand a trailer load of prerequisites, life is good. I am all for fairness and EQUALITY. THOU SHALT NOT MAKE A MUG OF YOUR FELLOW MAN.

over a year ago

" Whoever books it is irrelevant. So long as nobody thinks they have an upper hand and thefore demand a trailer load of prerequisites, life is good. I am all for fairness and EQUALITY. THOU SHALT NOT MAKE A MUG OF YOUR FELLOW MAN. "

I disagree, it's totally relevant as to who books the room. Why should I book a room in my name if I'm not the one spending the night there?

If I'm staying there all night, I'll book it. If he's staying there all night he can book it.

I'd insist on paying half but I'm not having my name on the hotel records if someone else is staying in the room.

over a year ago

"

Whoever books it is irrelevant. So long as nobody thinks they have an upper hand and thefore demand a trailer load of prerequisites, life is good. I am all for fairness and EQUALITY. THOU SHALT NOT MAKE A MUG OF YOUR FELLOW MAN. "

actually it isn't irrelevant who books the room. If the room is booked by the guy and he's the last one to leave I don't care what state he may leave the room in. If I'm booking the room and leaving the guy alone there to check out what if he decides to trash the room or whatever (unlikely I know) but I don't want that coming back to me. That's why I won't book if I'm not staying the night. It's nothing to do with getting what I can or Having the upper hand or mugging anyone off or disrespect or manners.

over a year ago

Ha legs! You said it better than me!!!

over a year ago

"Ha legs! You said it better than me!!! "

ha ha we're both singing from the same hymn sheet though

over a year ago

"Ha legs! You said it better than me!!!

ha ha we're both singing from the same hymn sheet though "

There must be method in my madness after all

over a year ago

There must be method in my madness after all "

Well if that's madness, I'm in good company!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

least they are up front....

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

There must be method in my madness after all "

Could we all get together and s'w'ing in between the same sheets? I'll book the hotel room......

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"What makes people say this? Does that mean they themselves want a free ride all the time?

Who is more likely to put this on their profile? "

. Just being honest and to the point. It also saves time . To state the obvious , if means if you cannot book a hotel do not contact them. I am sure that if they could not get enough meets they would amend their profile . I much prefer people who list their specific requirements . I know that I would be wasting my time contacting 99.99 % of members and prefer to concentrate on the small minority where there is a match.

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

There must be method in my madness after all

Could we all get together and s'w'ing in between the same sheets? I'll book the hotel room...... "

I'll clean the room b4 we hand it over.

over a year ago

Im ok to book a room as I cant accom but its something I do after a social would not do so cold would only do if after meeting was clear there was a connection and she or they where. He kinda if people I want to be with

Its only the same as a single guy paying twice the amount to go in a club as a couple and if your at the hotel stage then its pretty certain that you will be in the company of someone with mutual attraction

over a year ago

Yes think its the being let down scenario how many times has that happened to me but hey you just got to move on

Post new Message to Thread