Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All single men are rubbish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK, not all of them, but the vast majority of messages we get are completely pants. Really, is it that hard to read a profile and take a moment to construct a message at least vaguely related to what we're looking for?

Just saying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not just single males couples aswell we just delete with out responding

over a year ago

yes,i agree...never seem to read profiles...and get stroppy if i ask them to..seems a bit self defeating to me...

over a year ago

Think what you complain of is now widespread on fab it's just there's more single guys

over a year ago

...or maybe people are awesome, have the very best intentions but, just find it hard making the first move and often fail.

Just saying

over a year ago

Yes I agree, loads of couples cant read either.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"OK, not all of them, but the vast majority of messages we get are completely pants. Really, is it that hard to read a profile and take a moment to construct a message at least vaguely related to what we're looking for?

Just saying"

It's tough on my side of the fence too; many single women don't take the time to read my profile fully

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I think there are plenty of people who fail to read profile where this is males, females or couples.

I think I high percentage of men will be guilty of this and they are the ones that just cast the net out with the same copy and pasted message hoping for a bite though sending out the cock pic.

There are quiet a few males and ones I have seen from with in forums who take the time to read the profile and construct a message to be sent.

And RTFP Return To Forums Please?

over a year ago

Read your profile but firmly in the not what you are looking for bracket.

RTFPBBTBNFY

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I actually never send random messages (maybe that's where I'm going wrong!) I prefer to go in the chat rooms or forums and try chat to people who have similar interests but I agree not many people take the time to read profiles. J

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

Oh no blonde moment I know now...I will just face the wall in shame for a while...

over a year ago

"Not just single males couples as well we just delete with out responding "

Single men, women, couples, TV's, there are so many fake people and profiles on here that I wonder why anybody bothers.

But then I had a great meet this afternoon which is why we all bother.

Rough and the smooth, I guess,,,

By *ana StephanieWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think there are plenty of people who fail to read profile where this is males, females or couples.

I think I high percentage of men will be guilty of this and they are the ones that just cast the net out with the same copy and pasted message hoping for a bite though sending out the cock pic.

There are quiet a few males and ones I have seen from with in forums who take the time to read the profile and construct a message to be sent.

And RTFP Return To Forums Please? "

I agree this. There are single men actually read my rather long profile as well as verifications. Very polite and nice, obviously not cut and past, sincere message.

But probably very low success rate of this method change them into “random, cut and paste message“ men.

I'm just guessing.

over a year ago

"OK, not all of them, but the vast majority of messages we get are completely pants. Really, is it that hard to read a profile and take a moment to construct a message at least vaguely related to what we're looking for?

Just saying"

When you go looking for guys, what do you look for in their profiles? What do you mail them?

over a year ago

Just saying"

Absolutely correct. I often wake up in a wheelie bin so I must be rubbish -

over a year ago

By *ill1948Man
over a year ago

lincoln

It's a small amount of them fuck it up for us that's nice and we have to work so hard to get to meet you lady's out there so don't think we are all the same we are not thank you xxxx

over a year ago

Ok so having read your profile nice and dirty, I would message you as you are not far away and I believe I for all of your criteria and obviously you look nice and have a good couple profile.

However if you wanted a 22year old 6 for black guy with a beard, there is no point me messaging, people that do when they are blatantly not fitting the bill are wasting everyone's time.

It goes for single men, women and couples of all orientation.

Anyway about that meet off the M4 corridor after your Hols, I'm your man lol xx

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

I find the "one liner " and the "random friend request" so annoying proving no one has read ALL the profile , but I do try to answer the rest even if it's a "not for me" just out of politeness x

over a year ago

Just saying"

No you're right.

I might as well have 'can ALL straight guys message me please' on my profile pfft.

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

"Really, is it that hard to read a profile and take a moment to construct a message at least vaguely related to what we're looking for? "

From my brief time here as a "single" man profile I would say that (playing devils advocate) I can imagine spending time and effort to construct a nice profile (after asking the forum for a critique of course). Then carefully reading the profile to make sure you jump through all the hoops and tick the requisite boxes. Sending a thoughtful and considered message (including the now ubictous code word), when the chances are the message won't be read never mind replied to must be relatively disheartening. This is what I imagine leads to men spamming copy and paste messages to anyone and the friend requests, some what of a shotgun approach. Doesn't make it any less irritating I'm sure but that's my tupance worth.

By *aywalton1Man
over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Just saying"

I did, and you still rejected me!! Disgraceful behaviour! xxx

over a year ago

There's nothing inherently worse about single males. Women and couples are just as bad. There are just a lot more of us, so the overall number of bad ones is higher.

over a year ago

"There's nothing inherently worse about single males. Women and couples are just as bad. There are just a lot more of us, so the overall number of bad ones is higher."

True, there should be some kind of 'chaff filter' introduced on here, so those who perpetually write shit profiles, post shit pics, send shit messages and make shit forum contributions eventually can't message anyone.

over a year ago

Single women on here are pants too!!

over a year ago

True, there should be some kind of 'chaff filter' introduced on here, so those who perpetually write shit profiles, post shit pics, send shit messages and make shit forum contributions eventually can't message anyone.

Just crapped myself laughing - thanks for that!

over a year ago

"Not just single males couples aswell we just delete with out responding "

And those single females are a nightmare for not reading profiles, thank god the TV/TS crowd are literate

over a year ago

Not all of us

over a year ago

Just saying"

I disagree with this statement whole heartedly!

(Copy & Paste message ready to be sent again)

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I knoe some lovely single men on here..... Just like anything.... Choose carefully.

over a year ago

Amazed this thread is still running lol

By *couser83Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

As a single male it is easier pulling teeth out then trying to find a meet

over a year ago

"As a single male it is easier pulling teeth out then trying to find a meet"

Pulling teeth is easy with the right tools lol so is finding meets on here show personality upload interesting pics read profiles and offer more than prolonged oral and an exaggerated cock size

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I knoe some lovely single men on here..... Just like anything.... Choose carefully. "
Definitely the right quote. Unfortunately some ladies don't seem to do it.

over a year ago

"There's nothing inherently worse about single males. Women and couples are just as bad. There are just a lot more of us, so the overall number of bad ones is higher."

The women and couples that sit on their high horses waiting for mail and bitch and moan about it are the worse. They never go looking because their massive ego's make them think they are so amazing that they don't need to. And then they whine that people aren't falling at their feet begging to meet them.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Just saying"

If someone hasn't bothered to read your profile that's a filter in itself. Delete block move on....

Or

as fabio often says be proactive seek out those who interest you...

Then the balls in your court.. Control the controllable

Have fun

over a year ago

"There's nothing inherently worse about single males. Women and couples are just as bad. There are just a lot more of us, so the overall number of bad ones is higher.

True, there should be some kind of 'chaff filter' introduced on here, so those who perpetually write shit profiles, post shit pics, send shit messages and make shit forum contributions eventually can't message anyone."

Fuck

over a year ago

We feel it's completely the opposite ... Single guys are great - it's the rest that are rubbish

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

I'd like to say that (in the main) I like single guys and find them good fun. Sure, there are some numpties on here - but am equally sure that there are numpty couples and single fems too from my limited experience of the latter!

over a year ago

Any tips on what constitutes a good email would be helpful from the OP. I read the profile and send a tailored email. I try not to ask how you are, which is now considered boring because you get so many of these emails.

over a year ago

It's simply so many single men, women and couples can be as choosy as they like, supply and demand.

as I'm new to this I was surprised how social swinging is, as I'm sure most men on here would be surprised as well.As us men think more with our cocks, then brains , most cocks can't read, that's why they are rubbish, teach ya cock to read and maybe a little more succes will come out way

By *mmuneSabreMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Just saying"

I make sure to read and reread profiles. Before having a think of what to write

over a year ago

Your right, I usually read the profiles and try to construct a reasonable message but 9 times out of 10 you don't even get a "no thanks" it can be a bit discouraging, so I understand the cut and paste method.

Post new Message to Thread