Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback! How Common is it?

Jump to newest

By *exine x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Lex was just chatting to a straight guy via messages in what started out as flirting and teasing with no intention of really meeting as our preference is for Bi Guys and Couples.

However as the teasing went on she thought "Oh my God I want to meet this guy and play"

Before he knew that a meeting was on the cards he stated that he enjoyed fucking Bareback and never ever used a Condom. That was it. NO WAY!

He never realised how close he came to a genuine meet.

The question is? How Widespread is Bareback sex nowadays? Are people still ignoring the risks?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *goodoneMan
over a year ago

chorley

This day and age bareback should be for close regular partners. Do people get a kick out of taking risks?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its very common and I love it, owt better than to fill up a woman

Reply privately

By *exine x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Its very common and I love it, owt better than to fill up a woman "

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldnt even consider a guy who requested bareback that is for Bev and i together. I

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its very common and I love it, owt better than to fill up a woman

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? "

Yes I do and I get checked few times year

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

even those who say they want safe sex, hav multiple different bare cock pics. The only way if you dont want to risk anything is to use condoms.

If they want to go bare with you, they have done it countless times before.

I used to get it all the time tbh. Once you pull your jonnies out, both the m and the f at some point would say 'we like how you use protection, we will go bare if you like'. Some even take offence or start questioning your sexual health, as to why you dont want to go bare.

Bag up - people meet but dont verify, people, meet off the site also and take part in any and all manner of different activities that you will never know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's only one very specific criteria a couple would have to meet before we allowed any bare play but it'd never happen so we look after our own sexual health and leave others to their choices.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rather go without than risk having bb fun to be honest. Couple women round this way got a rep for it yet state on there profile only safe sex! Makes me chuckle no end.

Reply privately

By *exine x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"even those who say they want safe sex, hav multiple different bare cock pics. The only way if you dont want to risk anything is to use condoms.

If they want to go bare with you, they have done it countless times before.

I used to get it all the time tbh. Once you pull your jonnies out, both the m and the f at some point would say 'we like how you use protection, we will go bare if you like'. Some even take offence or start questioning your sexual health, as to why you dont want to go bare.

Bag up - people meet but dont verify, people, meet off the site also and take part in any and all manner of different activities that you will never know."

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

All this i get checked regularly is rubbish the only time youd be safe if up until you have your next bareback meet and if that person has lan STD or worse your up shit creek along with any other person you have unprotected sex with

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think younger folk forget the AIDS scare and I think there may be another terrible virus on the horizon unless people begin to take precautions more seriously. And, quite frankly, do ladies really want to run the risk of pregnancy and men the risk of child maintenance payments for the next 18 years? For the sake of an ejaculation?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think younger folk forget the AIDS scare and I think there may be another terrible virus on the horizon unless people begin to take precautions more seriously. And, quite frankly, do ladies really want to run the risk of pregnancy and men the risk of child maintenance payments for the next 18 years? For the sake of an ejaculation?"

You are right and you wouldn't beelive how many women that say condoms on their profiles only but then when you meet they say they want bareback. Mind you I would only do bb with women in their late 50's as pregnancy scare is down to minimum.

Reply privately

By *exine x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"All this i get checked regularly is rubbish the only time youd be safe if up until you have your next bareback meet and if that person has lan STD or worse your up shit creek along with any other person you have unprotected sex with"

Can't fault this.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lots of people bareback and I think that honesty in that respect should be encouraged, we can all make informed choices then.

We watched a lady have sex with about 15 men at a club one afternoon and not one of them used a condom, she then went on to have sexual contact with another woman. If all of them are honest with future partners everyone can remain as safe as possible.

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Lots of people bareback and I think that honesty in that respect should be encouraged, we can all make informed choices then.

We watched a lady have sex with about 15 men at a club one afternoon and not one of them used a condom, she then went on to have sexual contact with another woman. If all of them are honest with future partners everyone can remain as safe as possible."

dont know the sexual term, but was there and mug any jug with the woman? lol

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

*any

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's more common then some think

I've had a number of guys try it. If they do try I refuse to play full stop

Only a reg partner would be allows too

Reply privately

By *goodoneMan
over a year ago

chorley

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year "

Only takes once..

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lots of people bareback and I think that honesty in that respect should be encouraged, we can all make informed choices then.

We watched a lady have sex with about 15 men at a club one afternoon and not one of them used a condom, she then went on to have sexual contact with another woman. If all of them are honest with future partners everyone can remain as safe as possible.

dont know the sexual term, but was there and mug any jug with the woman? lol"

I don't know what that is.

Reply privately

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"Lex was just chatting to a straight guy via messages in what started out as flirting and teasing with no intention of really meeting as our preference is for Bi Guys and Couples.

However as the teasing went on she thought "Oh my God I want to meet this guy and play"

Before he knew that a meeting was on the cards he stated that he enjoyed fucking Bareback and never ever used a Condom. That was it. NO WAY!

The question is? How Widespread is Bareback sex nowadays? Are people still ignoring the risks? "

Never in a million years. I might consider anal bareback once trust and understanding has been built up but that's about it

Reply privately

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

It will be more widespread than a lot of people are prepared to admit. A lot will put 'safe sex only' on their profiles so they aren't filtered out straight away.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lex was just chatting to a straight guy via messages in what started out as flirting and teasing with no intention of really meeting as our preference is for Bi Guys and Couples.

The question is? How Widespread is Bareback sex nowadays? Are people still ignoring the risks?

Never in a million years. I might consider anal bareback once trust and understanding has been built up but that's about it"

That's no safer though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have arranged numerous meets with "safe sex only" couples who have at some point (the morning before, a text when im on my way or when i get there) ask "how do you fancy going bareback"??

I never have and never will but in answer to your question.....alot more bareback than will openly admit to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The question is? How Widespread is Bareback sex nowadays? Are people still ignoring the risks? "

I would say very common, amongst the manically idiotic!!!

Never in a month of Sundays would we consider it; just not worth the risk. Anyone who is willing to risk their life for a few minutes of pleasure is a moron in our book.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It will be more widespread than a lot of people are prepared to admit. A lot will put 'safe sex only' on their profiles so they aren't filtered out straight away."

Yep! That's why I really wish it was accepted that some people will want to bare back only so they could be open about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a profile I've seen and its a woman who only wants to play bareback. No issues with that, she's being honest and that's fine. She has 12 verifications from guys... Eleven of whom all have 'safe sex' as a preference. So basically, plenty say safe sex as they know it'll be easier to get a meet but given half a chance they'll go bareback. I think you just have to assume, rather cynically, that anyone you play with here could have gone bareback.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

I wonder how many who have replied only do oral with protection.

Ok no chance of pregnancy but still a chance of STIs.

In the same way all those who shave before a meet, face or genitals have a risk of catching STIs

I feel many only think they are at risk if penetration is involved but that is not the case.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bareback big no. You may go to the sti clinic as often as you want it doesn't stop you contracting something nasty. Crazy and stupid

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wonder how many who have replied only do oral with protection.

Ok no chance of pregnancy but still a chance of STIs.

In the same way all those who shave before a meet, face or genitals have a risk of catching STIs

I feel many only think they are at risk if penetration is involved but that is not the case.

"

Yes it's only ever safer sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you have multiple casual sexual partners then your really very silly going bareback.

STI's are very unpleasant and some of them can't be cured/can kill you.

Also if your having sex with some one that is happy to go bareback that means they probably are with all their partners, probably best assume they have a dose

Reply privately

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 16:31:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

No glove no love simples...

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Never in a million years. I might consider anal bareback once trust and understanding has been built up but that's about it

That's no safer though

I know what you mean. Like I said, it depends on how well I know the person I'm with. There are a handful of women I know who have a similar approach to me so I know they're relatively safe, i.e. they don't do bareback unless they know the person well. And besides, a guy can't force bareback on you. You just tell them, no love without the glove."

No I know that no one can force it on me. I was commenting on your choice of anal unprotected and the implication that it is safer.

Reply privately

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 16:30:53]

Reply privately

By *atrick mcgMan
over a year ago

birkenhead

I would never go bare back as I too much respect for the lady andy own health, as someone stated it would only take once, I have never, or do intend to catch a sti

Reply privately

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

That's no safer though

I know what you mean. Like I said, it depends on how well I know the person I'm with. There are a handful of women I know who have a similar approach to me so I know they're relatively safe, i.e. they don't do bareback unless they know the person well. And besides, a guy can't force bareback on you. You just tell them, no love without the glove.

No I know that no one can force it on me. I was commenting on your choice of anal unprotected and the implication that it is safer."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its much more common than the comments of "omg never" on the forums would have you thinking...

The only people we trust is ourselves.... And we get tested every 4-6 weeks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I play safe

Reply privately

By *ornysxcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Maldon

I can't remember seeing an option for bareback as a preference on my the list, as some have said, if more honesty was to be offered then people can make informed choices with whom they play with. Yes safe sex is on the list an I'm waiting for somone to say "if you want BB then don't tick safe sex" but then if no sex is tucked it may give the impression that the said profile doesn't want to go into penetrative sex. Maybe FABs need to add it in to the options?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely natural selection dictates all the barebackers have died out in agony as a result of the plethora of STIs destroying their bodies?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bareback is just to dangerous

Reply privately

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

"Its much more common than the comments of "omg never" on the forums would have you thinking...

"

I agree, of course due to the reactions to people saying they would do it, the "no never" element becomes a self selecting group posting, as the ones that would do are less likely to speak up. My tupance worth, its not worth the risk (Sti and pregnacy) so save it for my wife. I do think that more single men would do it if the woman/couple asked as 1. They are happy to have a meet and 2. Men are REALLY stupid when horny (sweeping generalisation)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Safety first, once you have met together a lot you can discuss bb, always be honest and respectful.

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

The only safe sex is no sex at all, any sexual contact carries a risk, the worst thing is people that do use condoms, dont think they need to get checked at the clinic, condoms are not bullet proof people, and there are many other ways to contract an sti than simply penetration.

there are many many people on this site, including this thread that preach safe sex only but the truth is far from it, I have witnessed many contradictions to profiles while ive been in clubs and arranging meets on here, the best advice is to look after your own health rather than others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look after yourself, and consider any risks you take.

Above all, enjoy yourself xx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The only safe sex is no sex at all, any sexual contact carries a risk, the worst thing is people that do use condoms, dont think they need to get checked at the clinic, condoms are not bullet proof people, and there are many other ways to contract an sti than simply penetration.

there are many many people on this site, including this thread that preach safe sex only but the truth is far from it, I have witnessed many contradictions to profiles while ive been in clubs and arranging meets on here, the best advice is to look after your own health rather than others."

that's about it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was surprised at how many on here don't practice safe sex, and on the telly this morning on sky news they said that a lot more people are catching HIV.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And you wonder why you dont get meets

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"All this i get checked regularly is rubbish the only time youd be safe if up until you have your next bareback meet and if that person has lan STD or worse your up shit creek along with any other person you have unprotected sex with"

And god forbid people who say I get checked and I'm clean don't lie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Next time you ask 'are you clean ?' and they say 'yes' (they always do), just respond with 'well, we aren't'

Sometimes they leave skidmarks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its very common and I love it, owt better than to fill up a woman Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year "
how would you feel though if the cheery all clear wasn't the test result and you had caught hiv? And having to be monitored and given drugs the rest of your life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its very common and I love it, owt better than to fill up a woman Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year "
how would you feel though if the cheery all clear wasn't the test result and you had caught hiv? And having to be monitored and given drugs the rest of your life, not to mention infecting others and changing their lives.

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP "

yep and you will never know all the ones who do bare back but don't put it on their profile or admit it because of threads like this. They are way more dangerous than the ones that admit it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year

how would you feel though if the cheery all clear wasn't the test result and you had caught hiv? And having to be monitored and given drugs the rest of your life"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP "
You would find that everyone is to far anyway so no need lol.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP You would find that everyone is to far anyway so no need lol."

Yep! A and I never use condoms between ourselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP

yep and you will never know all the ones who do bare back but don't put it on their profile or admit it because of threads like this. They are way more dangerous than the ones that admit it. "

Only if you have unprotected sex with them yourselves, that's kinda the point of the thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's the odds some of the people you have played with have gone bareback???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP You would find that everyone is to far anyway so no need lol.

Yep! A and I never use condoms between ourselves."

That's good as its safer doing bb on your partner.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP

yep and you will never know all the ones who do bare back but don't put it on their profile or admit it because of threads like this. They are way more dangerous than the ones that admit it.

Only if you have unprotected sex with them yourselves, that's kinda the point of the thread"

so what is every bodies problem then? If you never have unprotected sex and you believe it to be safe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You just don't know, only thing you can do is check verifications and hope for the best, there are quite a few on here who openly admit to not using condoms.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love threads like this I'm able to make a note of those who do bareback that I would not touch even with a barge poll,and other members of the site can do the same thank you OP You would find that everyone is to far anyway so no need lol.

Yep! A and I never use condoms between ourselves.That's good as its safer doing bb on your partner."

yep, except that time he tied my hands behind my back and I fell forward and had nothing to protect myself with

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"

I don't do bareback I love life to much but like I said thanks to another OP for another informative thread about people that do,that myself and other members can avoid

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't do bareback I love life to much but like I said thanks to another OP for another informative thread about people that do,that myself and other members can avoid "

Read what I wrote before replying ffs.

You have met a few people, you think none of them have gone bareback with others???

One thing I've noticed with reg bareback players is that they get checked regular, where as I've met people that only use condoms that have told me they don't bother getting checked as they play safe!!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if you have unprotected sex with them yourselves, that's kinda the point of the thread

so what is every bodies problem then? If you never have unprotected sex and you believe it to be safe?"

Why, because HIV is on the increase and people are or should be concerned that they could possibly catch it, through oral sex or even using condoms.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep! A and I never use condoms between ourselves.That's good as its safer doing bb on your partner.

yep, except that time he tied my hands behind my back and I fell forward and had nothing to protect myself with "

Oo very nice and kinky that, hope something stiff stoped you in the way

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

so what is every bodies problem then? If you never have unprotected sex and you believe it to be safe?

Why, because HIV is on the increase and people are or should be concerned that they could possibly catch it, through oral sex or even using condoms.

"

I was responding to the gent in question saying "only if you have unprotected sex with them yourselves" Hilda, if you read the whole thing you'll see the intent behind what I was saying.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep! A and I never use condoms between ourselves.That's good as its safer doing bb on your partner.

yep, except that time he tied my hands behind my back and I fell forward and had nothing to protect myself with Oo very nice and kinky that, hope something stiff stoped you in the way "

well it certainly wasn't safe sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't do bareback I love life to much but like I said thanks to another OP for another informative thread about people that do,that myself and other members can avoid "

Yes it helps to know who to avoid, and just because they get checked out more often doesn't mean to say they wont catch anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id prefer no sex on here than unprotected sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

yep, except that time he tied my hands behind my back and I fell forward and had nothing to protect myself with Oo very nice and kinky that, hope something stiff stoped you in the way

well it certainly wasn't safe sex "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't do bareback I love life to much but like I said thanks to another OP for another informative thread about people that do,that myself and other members can avoid

Yes it helps to know who to avoid, and just because they get checked out more often doesn't mean to say they wont catch anything."

Pity you didn't avoid the guys you've met and verified that go bareback lol.

Might be worth making sure your not going to look silly before comenting lol.

One of the guys has pics of bareback.

There might be another bandwagon for you to jump on on another thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it helps to know who to avoid, and just because they get checked out more often doesn't mean to say they wont catch anything.

There might be another bandwagon for you to jump on on another thread "

Which one was that then? yes I admit I have made the mistake of meeting men who go bare back in the past, luckily didn't catch HIV, doesn't mean to say I want to do it again because im not that stupid. anyway some men have pics of their partners on here not just other swingers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There might be another bandwagon for you to jump on on another thread "

lol classic

Reply privately

By *atrick mcgMan
over a year ago

birkenhead

I agree, no sex, unless protected sex, and its made me think, i was in a relationship for 15yrs, but does that guarantee me that I have no stis lurking, I'm getting tested, and if still free I intend to keep that way, by staying safe by no bare back action, respect everyone, stay safe

Reply privately

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which one was that then? yes I admit I have made the mistake of meeting men who go bare back in the past, luckily didn't catch HIV, doesn't mean to say I want to do it again because im not that stupid. anyway some men have pics of their partners on here not just other swingers."

One if the guys has pics with multiple FEMS, not a condom in site.

Does that mean, using your logic, your a high risk cause you have played with a barebacker??? Take note people

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hear surgeons and dentists are no longer going to wear surgical gloves for medical procedures. No need, as they get themselves 'regularly checked'. The NHS will save a fortune

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hear surgeons and dentists are no longer going to wear surgical gloves for medical procedures. No need, as they get themselves 'regularly checked'. The NHS will save a fortune "

So you would rather have a dirty hand in a glove than a clean one out of one??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I saw an article last week that HIV diagnosis of straight people in Kent had actually outstripped that of bi & gay folk.

This bucks the national trend.

So, if you are gonna bareback, don't do it in Kent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which one was that then? yes I admit I have made the mistake of meeting men who go bare back in the past, luckily didn't catch HIV, doesn't mean to say I want to do it again because im not that stupid. anyway some men have pics of their partners on here not just other swingers.

Does that mean, using your logic, your a high risk cause you have played with a barebacker??? Take note people "

So you took the trouble to go through all my meets pictures then, must have taken you ages. how long ago did I meet this chap then? because one of them I met several years ago so that wouldnt matter anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does that mean, using your logic, your a high risk cause you have played with a barebacker??? Take note people

So you took the trouble to go through all my meets pictures then, must have taken you ages. how long ago did I meet this chap then? because one of them I met several years ago so that wouldnt matter anyway. "

If you believe the timescale to mean your safe, then you need educating.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 19:26:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hear surgeons and dentists are no longer going to wear surgical gloves for medical procedures. No need, as they get themselves 'regularly checked'. The NHS will save a fortune

So you would rather have a dirty hand in a glove than a clean one out of one??"

Nope. A clean hand in a glove, please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hear surgeons and dentists are no longer going to wear surgical gloves for medical procedures. No need, as they get themselves 'regularly checked'. The NHS will save a fortune

So you would rather have a dirty hand in a glove than a clean one out of one??"

I would rather put my hand in a dirty clove than put my cock in a dirty fanny after all the bb sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glove *

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree, no sex, unless protected sex, and its made me think, i was in a relationship for 15yrs, but does that guarantee me that I have no stis lurking, I'm getting tested, and if still free I intend to keep that way, by staying safe by no bare back action, respect everyone, stay safe"

And you do realise that just by having sexual contact even with a condom you cant guarantee staying safe... It's safer... but so many people at clubs play with women then move on to the next.... Fingers and tongues not washed in between... Yet this happens a lot ... And no one really bats an eyelid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 19:26:32]"

Yes I am aware of that too. just saying it does help a bit to know.

Reply privately

By *atrick mcgMan
over a year ago

birkenhead

I'm a bit fastidious, observe and make sure things are kept as clean as possible, I don't want to be responsible for someone else getting I'll because of my irresponsibility, I do care, and would everyone respects that, see where this goes now,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This day and age bareback should be for close regular partners. Do people get a kick out of taking risks?"

Yep, I think they do.

Reply privately

By *atrick mcgMan
over a year ago

birkenhead

I Agree, unfortunately, but I'm not prepared to put a"lucky" meet in that position, respect for mutual health is first, and "nowt like filling a women" is irresponsible and selfish, safe first, is all that matters, mutually, whaddya think ????

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

What others do is up to them - though I think bb is ridiculously risky. However, I play safe regardless of what any meet may say about being tested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I say is...his lose, stick to your guns and safe play all the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I say is...his lose, stick to your guns and safe play all the way "

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Mr and I are bareback with each other, but never with anyone else. No negotiation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

These meets that say come in my wife WTF.

Mmmmmmm No thanks.

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Of course it's common.

I have a friend who's not on fab, who openly admitted to me that she doesn't like condoms and doesn't use them and she is casually dating and having sex.

I didn't berate her as that's her choice. I don't like it as I'm worried about the risk to her health but that's HER choice. We're not here to preach and tell others how to live their lives as we only have control over what we do.

As for as Fabs, as far as I'm concerned, those who say they play safe pose the same risk to me as those who say they don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont be a fool, wrap your tool

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's very common nowadays

Reply privately

over a year ago

However if you are playing safe, your safe.

I have played without in se very stupid locations before after each time I got fully tested as I could not with a cear head do anything with anyone else.

I don't have a go at anyone just, not my cup of tea if they openly say they don't bother.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year "

Why? Because posting so openly that you bareback is pretty much guaranteed fabicide.....no more meets for you. So no need to go to clinic again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very common, I scrutinise pics for any signs and see a guys reaction to if he brings his own condoms. Theres a local couple to me who do bare back gang bangs

Barebacked with one guy off here regularly but I trusted him, we were both tested prior and I'm not a regular player but not sure I'd get into that situation again though as not only was I looking after my own health but his too.

Reply privately

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

A lot of people on here hide that they bareback on there profiles, it'd be foolish to think you know someone's background/meets off here! A lot of men will hide veris from these types of women and vice versa!

The most shocked I have probably been is seeing a woman who openly barebacks anally (the riskiest form of hiv/hep transmission) asking about 'gift givers' and 'dirty cocks',in a way that suggests this is what she is looking for! So she is 'bug chasing' and then meeting another guy the next night without knowing her status then they go meet another etc etc.

Scary thought!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Few Times a year isn't enough I play safe andstill get checked once every 2 months

Reply privately

over a year ago

Assume everyone barebacks, every night of the week, with different partners, from the dodgiest parts of the planet, and take appropriate precautions. And you'll be just fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm. Do you get checked out at the STI Clinic on a regular basis? Yes I do and I get checked few times year

Why? Because posting so openly that you bareback is pretty much guaranteed fabicide.....no more meets for you. So no need to go to clinic again!"

I see you just targeted me there, didn't you see other couples said they do bareback to? Maibe you should read the whole thread instead of picking on singles OK.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why? Because posting so openly that you bareback is pretty much guaranteed fabicide.....no more meets for you. So no need to go to clinic again!"

Well to be fair he will save some bus fair to the clinic as he hasn't had a meet lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why? Because posting so openly that you bareback is pretty much guaranteed fabicide.....no more meets for you. So no need to go to clinic again!

Well to be fair he will save some bus fair to the clinic as he hasn't had a meet lol "

I do have sex life outside fab haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are basically playing Russian roulette...what are you chances??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read in our local newspaper that there's 110000 in out region alone diagnosed with HIV and 1 quarter of us are unaware we've got it too

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"I read in our local newspaper that there's 110000 in out region alone diagnosed with HIV and 1 quarter of us are unaware we've got it too "

That's sad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read in our local newspaper that there's 110000 in out region alone diagnosed with HIV and 1 quarter of us are unaware we've got it too

That's sad "

It's scary.... X

Reply privately

over a year ago

11000 not 110000 oops

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read in our local newspaper that there's 110000 in out region alone diagnosed with HIV and 1 quarter of us are unaware we've got it too "

So your saying there are 15 million people in the UK with undiagnosed HIV??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think younger folk forget the AIDS scare and I think there may be another terrible virus on the horizon unless people begin to take precautions more seriously. And, quite frankly, do ladies really want to run the risk of pregnancy and men the risk of child maintenance payments for the next 18 years? For the sake of an ejaculation?"

Well said.

Its hard to believe in 2014 that ppl need to be reminded of the stark truth...oh such short memories of 1980s horror stories...so many long term effects of some stds that need to be avoided

Reply privately

over a year ago

No glove no love it's as simple as that we have a opinion on bb sex but will keep it to ourselfs incase certain people take offence

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No glove no love it's as simple as that we have a opinion on bb sex but will keep it to ourselfs incase certain people take offence "

Dont be a fool, wrap your tool

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No glove no love it's as simple as that we have a opinion on bb sex but will keep it to ourselfs incase certain people take offence "

Yet you meet people that bareback. Beggers belief really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No glove no love it's as simple as that we have a opinion on bb sex but will keep it to ourselfs incase certain people take offence

Yet you meet people that bareback. Beggers belief really."

NO. We don't who on our veris do bb????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No glove no love it's as simple as that we have a opinion on bb sex but will keep it to ourselfs incase certain people take offence

NO. We don't who on our veris do bb???? "

Oh dear.

You have done.

To quick to judge yet you have done what you judge others about.

I'm not about to go naming and shaming, its there business what they do. But there is more than one x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oppsss I'll answer that NONE as we have only played with 1 couple and condoms were used... We value our health and our friends

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oppsss I'll answer that NONE as we have only played with 1 couple and condoms were used... We value our health and our friends "

Plausible deniability.

You keep telling yourself you haven't and all will be ok .

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you can read.. all veris apart from 1 are club social meets.We don't judge any one we just don't bb simple as that

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can play Russian roulette all you want we don't care one bit bb is your thing but not ours it's all about choices

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

NO. We don't who on our veris do bb????

Oh dear.

You have done.

To quick to judge yet you have done what you judge others about.

I'm not about to go naming and shaming, its there business what they do. But there is more than one x"

Good try at deflection you should be a magician, never have/ never will do bareback with any swingers off fab or in clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you can read.. all veris apart from 1 are club social meets.We don't judge any one we just don't bb simple as that "

You don't judge?!?!? Your attitude is awful.

Everyone manages risks there own ways.

You trust no one but yourself.

You say you don't play with anyone that's done bareback. You only have there word for that.

Yet you post you won't say what you really think so you do t upset people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only need to watch Jeremy kyle to see how common it's become. -_-

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only need to watch Jeremy kyle to see how common it's become. -_- "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think a lot of people naively believe that everyone tells the truth about bare back. They don't, one of the main reasons is threads like this. You also have the people who only bareback with each other, can you be absolutely sure that both partners tell the truth?

In the end all a thread like this achieves is drive people who bare back to hide it and nobody wants that, we all need information that allows us to make good decisions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

What makes me laugh is the comments where ppl say they won't play with anyone who has played BB. So are they saying condoms don't protect them?

So long as you as a person always use a condom it don't matter if the others di okay bare, your as safe as can be. The only truly safe sex is no sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most people know that there are bound to be people who don't shout it from the roof tops that they do bare back, and having sex with strangers or people you don't really know is risky even if you use condoms, however I find it hard to fathom how people choose to take so many unnecessary risks in this day and age of HIV and Herpes, which wasn't around in the 70s when I was growing up.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What makes me laugh is the comments where ppl say they won't play with anyone who has played BB. So are they saying condoms don't protect them?

So long as you as a person always use a condom it don't matter if the others di okay bare, your as safe as can be. The only truly safe sex is no sex."

I find that difficult to understand too, either condoms are a form of protection which offer safer sex or they aren't in which case why the hell are any of us using them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What makes me laugh is the comments where ppl say they won't play with anyone who has played BB. So are they saying condoms don't protect them?

So long as you as a person always use a condom it don't matter if the others di okay bare, your as safe as can be. The only truly safe sex is no sex.

I find that difficult to understand too, either condoms are a form of protection which offer safer sex or they aren't in which case why the hell are any of us using them?"

Safer with condoms, it just puts me off actualy knowing men have met women who don't practice safe sex, I mean why would you take that risk when you can meet someone who you know are more careful, ok so you may not know for sure but if you have seen that they do, then you wouldn't meet them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read in our local newspaper that there's 110000 in out region alone diagnosed with HIV and 1 quarter of us are unaware we've got it too

So your saying there are 15 million people in the UK with undiagnosed HIV??"

I'm saying nothing, I'm clearly telling what's in the newspaper

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm saying nothing, I'm clearly telling what's in the newspaper "

Yes its very worrying, unless you are one of those types who like to bury their heads in the sand, or say you cant believe everything you read in the newspaper, just ignore everything and it will go away.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I read in the metro this week figures that shocked me about hiv~ according to their information 1 in 8 sexually active gay men in London has HIV, up 33% this year and 1 in 5 African men, with only 2/3's being aware that they have it.

These statistics are really shocking to me. I am always protected apart from.with a long term partner who is always protected when not with me, but even protection is not as safecas I thought according to research.

I'm even considering bring protected orally or not even doing oral at all so its all protected. I never expected yo be rethinking like this but my sexual health is so important to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm saying nothing, I'm clearly telling what's in the newspaper

Yes its very worrying, unless you are one of those types who like to bury their heads in the sand, or say you cant believe everything you read in the newspaper, just ignore everything and it will go away."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read in the metro this week figures that shocked me about hiv~ according to their information 1 in 8 sexually active gay men in London has HIV, up 33% this year and 1 in 5 African men, with only 2/3's being aware that they have it.

These statistics are really shocking to me. I am always protected apart from.with a long term partner who is always protected when not with me, but even protection is not as safecas I thought according to research.

I'm even considering bring protected orally or not even doing oral at all so its all protected. I never expected yo be rethinking like this but my sexual health is so important to me. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read in the metro this week figures that shocked me about hiv~ according to their information 1 in 8 sexually active gay men in London has HIV, up 33% this year and 1 in 5 African men, with only 2/3's being aware that they have it.

I'm even considering bring protected orally or not even doing oral at all so its all protected. I never expected yo be rethinking like this but my sexual health is so important to me.

"

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Condoms (if used correctly but not if it breaks or slips off during sex) offer protection against most STIs, but do not protect against two of the most common: human papillomavirus (HPV) and Hepatitis B.

Condoms offer less protection against infections that are transmitted primarily by skin-to-skin contact, which may or may not infect areas covered by a condom such as genital herpes, syphilis, trichomoniasis and chancroid.

It should also be noted they may break during sex if they’re not put on correctly or you forget to remove the air from its tip

It should also be noted that oil-based lubricants (e.g., petroleum jelly, massage oils, body lotions etc. should not be used because they can weaken latex, causing the condom to fail.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

If a quarter of people are unaware that they have HIV how can this statistic be verified. It isn't possible to know that, you can infer it from a study but it is nit fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a quarter of people are unaware that they have HIV how can this statistic be verified. It isn't possible to know that, you can infer it from a study but it is nit fact."

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap.

Reply privately

over a year ago

people get very scared when hiv is mentioned, that's why they like to play it down, get defensive, or joke about it.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"people get very scared when hiv is mentioned, that's why they like to play it down, get defensive, or joke about it."

I'm not doing any of those things I'm after facts that can be verified and saying that a quarter of the population has undiagnosed HIV isn't a provable fact.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I really enjoy giving and receiving oral, has anyone gone from doing this unprotected to protected, and can still get pleasure from it, I would love to hear of anyone's tips on this kind of change.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"people get very scared when hiv is mentioned, that's why they like to play it down, get defensive, or joke about it.

I'm not doing any of those things I'm after facts that can be verified and saying that a quarter of the population has undiagnosed HIV isn't a provable fact.

"

It's a misquote. A quarter of people diagnosed were unaware of their status - not a quarter of people have HIV.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/377195/2014_PHE_HIV_annual_report_19_11_2014.pdf

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This is one of the articles that increased my concerns... This is the NHS website info.

Oral sex is the stimulation of the genitals using the mouth and tongue. It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed on.

STIs that are commonly caught through oral sex are:

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I really enjoy giving and receiving oral, has anyone gone from doing this unprotected to protected, and can still get pleasure from it, I would love to hear of anyone's tips on this kind of change. "

I have given protected oral to men and I choked on the teat, it tastes horrible and

I didn't enjoy it. I would rather not do it to be honest. I don't enjoy receiving so that isn't a problem.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

An invention to make protected oral more palitable may have a large market

Reply privately

over a year ago

"people get very scared when hiv is mentioned, that's why they like to play it down, get defensive, or joke about it.

It's a misquote. A quarter of people diagnosed were unaware of their status - not a quarter of people have HIV.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/377195/2014_PHE_HIV_annual_report_19_11_2014.pdf"

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is one of the articles that increased my concerns... This is the NHS website info.

Oral sex is the stimulation of the genitals using the mouth and tongue. It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed on.

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis "

Yep most of us know that.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is one of the articles that increased my concerns... This is the NHS website info.

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis

Yep most of us know that.

"

They are saying that of the people who get an sti through oral sex those are the most common. What is missing here is what percentage of sexually active people get an sti and which of those are most often diagnosed. Until you are in possession of all the facts you can't make an informed decision. Which is why I am in favour of people who bare back being able to say so without getting an hysterical reaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis "

NHS website info :

"There's a risk of getting or passing on STIs if you're giving or receiving oral sex. STIs that can be passed on through oral sex include:

* chlamydia

* herpes (type 1 and type 2, which can cause cold sores around the mouth and on the genitals or anus)

* genital warts

* gonorrhoea

*hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C

* HIV

*syphilis"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speaking as someone who goes to a swingers club about once a month, it seems to be quite a common thing. I've watched a woman in a dungeon harness being swung around and fucked bareback by about four different guys. However, most people seem to keep safe. I always do.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Speaking as someone who goes to a swingers club about once a month, it seems to be quite a common thing. I've watched a woman in a dungeon harness being swung around and fucked bareback by about four different guys. However, most people seem to keep safe. I always do. "

Yes and we haven't mentioned women who share toys, men and women who move from.partner to partner giving and receiving oral, men who penetrate one woman then move to another with the same condom on, women who watch a guy fingering another woman then allow him to do the same to her without even washing his hands. But hey we all practice safe sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Speaking as someone who goes to a swingers club about once a month, it seems to be quite a common thing. I've watched a woman in a dungeon harness being swung around and fucked bareback by about four different guys. However, most people seem to keep safe. I always do.

Yes and we haven't mentioned women who share toys, men and women who move from.partner to partner giving and receiving oral, men who penetrate one woman then move to another with the same condom on, women who watch a guy fingering another woman then allow him to do the same to her without even washing his hands. But hey we all practice safe sex."

All a bit risky, not completely safe, then there are drug users and heavy drinkers who are less likely to be careful, take more chances. Some a lot more risky than others though, those who bare back especialy with numerous partners.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wondered, how can you be sure none of the apparent 53 people you have had sex with from Fab have never done bareback?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a quarter of people are unaware that they have HIV how can this statistic be verified. It isn't possible to know that, you can infer it from a study but it is nit fact.

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap. "

Don't let cold hard facts get in the way of someone jumping on a bandwagon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap.

Don't let cold hard facts get in the way of someone jumping on a bandwagon."

I have the keys to the outrage bus. All aboard!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have the keys to the outrage bus. All aboard!"

Ring ring... Oi ring ring we wanna get of the bus... Damm missed our stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late. Once you are on, there ain't no getting off!

However the bus will be doing pick ups at:

Can I catch the ghey from looking at a cock.

Bbw vs stick thin.

I'm married and my mrs don't I'm here.

And

Women are all up their own arse.

Tickets please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not read this but we all know it's rampant across fab!

Because I look so 'clean' and 'nice' almost every guy i meet offers to have bareback with me as I 'look safe'! Wtf!! Really? What does someone who has an std look like?

For the record I have bareback with one guy on here - whom I like and trust - and of course I get checked out regularly! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

gonorrhoea

genital herpes

syphilis "

Not being funny but... I've sucked a fair few Cocks... Lees enjoyed many a woman's pussy and we haven't caught anything from oral.... And we do not use protection for oral...

There are always risks... You can catch some things from fingers... And kissing but its rare....

For us we know the risks but count them as minimal for oral.... And we are quite active compared to many x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heads up for the moral police lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

166 posts on this topic!!!

It never fails to astonish me that an activity which apparently nobody will admit to being involved in generates so much comment.

Curious

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have the keys to the outrage bus. All aboard!

Ring ring... Oi ring ring we wanna get of the bus... Damm missed our stop "

im not sure, ring them and ask?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap. "

yeh, it's actually 11,000 which I rectified underneath.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap. yeh, it's actually 11,000 which I rectified underneath."

11,000 in one part of England is still far too high a number to be believable. According to PHE, around 26,000 people living with HIV in the whole of the UK in 2013 remained undiagnosed.

Reply privately

By *mmuneSabreMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I admit on a couple of meets, the foreplay got hot and heavy and protection was forgotten.

But I get tested a few times a year any way, since chlamydia can be passed orally.

In fact I just got tested for the whole shebang. Tested negative for all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap. yeh, it's actually 11,000 which I rectified underneath.

11,000 in one part of England is still far too high a number to be believable. According to PHE, around 26,000 people living with HIV in the whole of the UK in 2013 remained undiagnosed."

As an FYI, the North of England had 16% of HIV patients as of 2013. That'd equate to approximately 4,160 undiagnosed cases in the entire North.

The other regions have:

London - 42% (10,920 cases potentially undiagnosed)

South of England - 15% (3,900)

Midlands and East of England - 18% (4,680)

North of England - 16% (4,160)

But these are all speculative numbers. You can't put a figure on unknowns.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also 110,000 is a ridiculous number. In 2013, 4,477 men and 1,522 women were newly diagnosed with HIV within the UK. 110,000 is a giant leap. yeh, it's actually 11,000 which I rectified underneath.

11,000 in one part of England is still far too high a number to be believable. According to PHE, around 26,000 people living with HIV in the whole of the UK in 2013 remained undiagnosed."

Yes, I thought it sounded a lot but who am I to argue/disagree with health journalists?

Reply privately

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

When swinging i always use condoms but as professional sex worker e.g. adult movies etc most of these are bareback, before i do bareback with anyone i want to see 3 consecutive 28 day clear certs.

I/we (me & Kim) are tested every 28 days and tests logged and recorded as are other peoples i shoot with, in 18 years we have never caught anything but like any job it could happen.

Because we are so health conscience people feel even safer with us than they do other swingers who might get tested randomly.

Having any kind of sex is dangerous so the only real safe way is to refrain from sex altogether.

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Just wondered, how can you be sure none of the apparent 53 people you have had sex with from Fab have never done bareback? "

I have met 37 people according to my verifications, and had sex with the grand total of zero feel free to check them out they are all on show, I have however abused a few women via toys and a few men also, but NO never had sex,and if I did in the future I would protect myself and them. So hope that clears that all up for you

Reply privately