Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

kinky, kinkier, kinkiest....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Horses for courses and all of that. What's kinky to us maybe be vanilla to others and someone else's kink might be a lazy lay to us...

So... what does kinky mean to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of anal play! I had gf once she fisted me that was fun

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

lol, can't beat that

Though I did foot fuck a girl right after I fisted her. And I don't mean toe fuck, I actually mean the foot as far as it would go. Does that count?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 16:35:57]

over a year ago

"Lots of anal play! I had gf once she fisted me that was fun "

over a year ago

"lol, can't beat that

Though I did foot fuck a girl right after I fisted her. And I don't mean toe fuck, I actually mean the foot as far as it would go. Does that count?"

over a year ago

"Lots of anal play! I had gf once she fisted me that was fun

"

she also put a becks bottle in too that was good

over a year ago

BDSM stuff, I'd consider kinky. Anything before that is vanilla?

over a year ago

An all bi party x had a few in my time on here x

over a year ago

"Lots of anal play! I had gf once she fisted me that was fun

she also put a becks bottle in too that was good "

fab decided the pics were too rude for here lol

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Love the nipple clamps and ball gag in your pics

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Restraints, nipple play, candle wax love it your pics made me hard xx

over a year ago

I'll put a little disclaimer in here before anyone gets their undies in a twist!

**everything I do/like doing is with a consenting adult that has given his permission beforehand**

Sleeping males is one of my kinks, like to climb on his face and fuck his nose and chin before putting my fanny over his mouth so I can look down and watch him struggling to breath.

Another kink is the guy pretending to have some sort of injury and I'm his carer that has to bath and wash him.

Another kink is sticking my tongue deep inside an arse hole whilst the guy rips his own arse cheeks apart, like to use anal speculums so I can open him up a little more, not too much, just enough so it tastes nice and fleshy! If the guy will let me milk his prostate as well that's a bonus!

Another kink is getting a guy to talk about his life, any problems he's had in the past or anything that bothers him, if the guy gets distressed or seems to be upset, that's another massive turn on for me!

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'll put a little disclaimer in here before anyone gets their undies in a twist!

**everything I do/like doing is with a consenting adult that has given his permission beforehand**

Sleeping males is one of my kinks, like to climb on his face and fuck his nose and chin before putting my fanny over his mouth so I can look down and watch him struggling to breath.

Another kink is the guy pretending to have some sort of injury and I'm his carer that has to bath and wash him.

Another kink is sticking my tongue deep inside an arse hole whilst the guy rips his own arse cheeks apart, like to use anal speculums so I can open him up a little more, not too much, just enough so it tastes nice and fleshy! If the guy will let me milk his prostate as well that's a bonus!

Another kink is getting a guy to talk about his life, any problems he's had in the past or anything that bothers him, if the guy gets distressed or seems to be upset, that's another massive turn on for me!"

Love the face sitting one especially if I'm tied and having my nipples tortured

Post new Message to Thread