Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A risky subject for forum but here goes

Jump to newest

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

I have noticed a prevalence in forums for topics revolving around black or black cock.

Does this prevalence indicate a feeling of inadequacy by some people eg white guys or white guys with small cocks. Or does it indicate an underlying feeling of unease that people are being seen to be prejudiced and fr them to get away with it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"I have noticed a prevalence in forums for topics revolving around black or black cock.

Does this prevalence indicate a feeling of inadequacy by some people eg white guys or white guys with small cocks. Or does it indicate an underlying feeling of unease that people are being seen to be prejudiced and fr them to get away with it? "

I am white and I don't have a big cock

Its what I was born with so why worry about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Suspect a bit of both at work here. Difficult to police. You have to respect people's right to make a choice of partner, which we all do in the flesh anyway.

If a profile is rude about another race, creed, colour or body type then report and delete them.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It's not something I have noticed - sorry.

Equally, it's not something I'm filtering/looking for.

By *entleman JimmyMan
over a year ago

Hove

You can only fuck with the cock you've got...

over a year ago

No doesn't bother me. I rather have my 6pack like van dam, any time

over a year ago

Sometimes i like BBC... sometimes i like white and average cock ... but mainly i just like cock

over a year ago

"Sometimes i like BBC... sometimes i like white and average cock ... but mainly i just like cock "

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Cock, cock, cockity cock.

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not all black cocks are big. Some white cocks are big, some aren't. Size and colour aren't the issue (unless we're talking micro and or green cock) Cocks are a generally good thing, overall

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I have noticed a prevalence in forums for topics revolving around black or black cock.

Does this prevalence indicate a feeling of inadequacy by some people eg white guys or white guys with small cocks. Or does it indicate an underlying feeling of unease that people are being seen to be prejudiced and fr them to get away with it? "

they are all from guys - guys who don't come on the forums much, and guys that leave as fast as they have joined. There are more guys than anyone else on the site than any other gender, and they are wondering what is stopping their magical powers of attraction - albeit asking the same questions

over a year ago

Some feel that they are being unfairly discriminated against... Some feel it's veiled racism to ask for BBC... But I can tell you that if your not interested that you can get labeled even worse..

I like white guys with light features.. cock size not a selling point... But if I put what I was looking for on my profile I'd get labeled.

So I think the posts are for a variety of reasons x

Post new Message to Thread