Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples meeting single guys...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I haven't met a couple yet, I would like too but im just wondering what it's like...

What are the do's and dont's...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would also love to x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Do be respectful, don't be a twat.

Simple really

over a year ago

I met a lovely couple sat down for a drink all good. I was a bit nervous and the hubby said do you fancy her then I said yes very nice and the rest is history. She came back 3 days later on her own. Her husband was a true gent and have to say, it was great

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Do be respectful, don't be a twat.

Simple really "

over a year ago

Simple really "

Pretty much this. Each couple will have their own idea of what they want. And your wants will have to match too.

over a year ago

Yeah don't be a twat, don't go on about sex just talk about normal stuff rather than trying to force the issue of playing, and speak to both parts don't ignore the man and just talk to the woman, remember you need both people to like your or its not going to happen

over a year ago

"I haven't met a couple yet, I would like too but im just wondering what it's like...

"

I agree with all the above, so far. Talking normal stuff is a must! Don't be pushy. It's fine to ask what they're looking for, but don't latch onto one thing and harp on about it.

Be respectful of their relationship at all times, too.

Oh, and READ profiles! Sounds simple, but in my experience most single men don't do this.

Above all, have fun with it x

Mrs.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I haven't met a couple yet, I would like too but im just wondering what it's like...

"

It's like meeting one new person, only there's two of them. Just be yourself, and if they both like you, you'll be fine.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"Yeah don't be a twat, don't go on about sex just talk about normal stuff rather than trying to force the issue of playing, and speak to both parts don't ignore the man and just talk to the woman, remember you need both people to like your or its not going to happen"

Very well put, can't stress this enough, just have a normal conversation with them both, and don't be pushy.

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Yeah don't be a twat, don't go on about sex just talk about normal stuff rather than trying to force the issue of playing, and speak to both parts don't ignore the man and just talk to the woman, remember you need both people to like your or its not going to happen

Very well put, can't stress this enough, just have a normal conversation with them both, and don't be pushy. "

over a year ago

"Yeah don't be a twat, don't go on about sex just talk about normal stuff rather than trying to force the issue of playing, and speak to both parts don't ignore the man and just talk to the woman, remember you need both people to like your or its not going to happen"

do exactly this and u will have a fab night

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Simple really

"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If a couple seem to want you to play by their rules only and don't try and find out what you want don't get involved. Always remember that it's a three way thing and your boundaries and wishes are of equal importance.

If you feel you need to jump through hoops it probably wont be how you hope.

over a year ago

Luck is your only chance, but tbf couples are generally much more friendly and likely to reply. So politeness and respect are key to striking up a friendship.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

All of the above really, I liked what the op put about respecting the couples relationship, I think that's really important, some couples have been together a long time, don't disrespect that!!!

I also think if there's chemistry there's chemistry, you can't put it there if it's not there, don't force it, I would never do a sympathy shag because I felt sorry for them or they'd travelled a distance, a social meet is good for that reason

over a year ago

Same her wonder how it would be like, but prefer single women myself

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"All of the above really, I liked what the op put about respecting the couples relationship, I think that's really important, some couples have been together a long time, don't disrespect that!!!

I also think if there's chemistry there's chemistry, you can't put it there if it's not there, don't force it, I would never do a sympathy shag because I felt sorry for them or they'd travelled a distance, a social meet is good for that reason "

Distance isn't really the issue for this thread, but you're spot on with the chemistry

Post new Message to Thread