Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Looked at me

Jump to newest

By *odramafun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Should you worry if same person views our profile several times most days or just take it as a compliment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do it sometimes too not several times every day but have clicked in somebodies profile 4 or 5 times before iv messaged them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Should you worry if same person views our profile several times most days or just take it as a compliment? "

Compliment.

What would your worry be?

over a year ago

Take it as a compliment your profile pics look great so they are probably just admiring the view.

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I do it sometimes too not several times every day but have clicked in somebodies profile 4 or 5 times before iv messaged them "

Oh we get that think most people do but think we have a fab stalker... Looks everyday several times but never contacted us.... Just wonder what he's thinking

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Should you worry if same person views our profile several times most days or just take it as a compliment?

Compliment.

What would your worry be?"

Not a worry really just wonder what he is thinking as never contacts us.. But his choice ultimately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Its the ones viewing you a 100 times a day in stealth mode that you need to worry about

over a year ago

You're a sexy girl with nice pics, take it as a compliment, you're probably on some teenagers hotlist or something x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Should you worry if same person views our profile several times most days or just take it as a compliment?

Compliment.

Not a worry really just wonder what he is thinking as never contacts us.. But his choice ultimately "

We have quite a few men who look a lot and fab our photos every time we post new ones and never contact us. I don't think of it as any more than a nice compliment

over a year ago

Compliment.

Not a worry really just wonder what he is thinking as never contacts us.. But his choice ultimately "

If you like the look of the guy he might be a little shy to ask a couple so why not make the first move?

over a year ago

Oh bugger - I thought I was on stealth mode!

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Its the ones viewing you a 100 times a day in stealth mode that you need to worry about "

You must speak from experience

By *mmuneSabreMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't think it's me. But i will admit to viewing your profile a few times.

over a year ago

i tend to ignore them...but some guys check me out several times a day...

sometimes i just block them for a while

fuck knows why straight guys look at so many other straight guys profiles(again and again)..I'm too interested in couples/womens profiles to be latching onto mens ones.

I also get friends requests from guys,cpls,women...not even saying hello....

over a year ago

Lol.....I have a localish couple who view me a couple of times virtually every day. Me n my friend Marilyn think it is well funny. I occasionally wink them back. Have even messages the making if they like being my stalkers......no reply lol. They have no pics and no verifications!

over a year ago

He could be a chronic masturbater and cant get enough of you lol

over a year ago

"I do it sometimes too not several times every day but have clicked in somebodies profile 4 or 5 times before iv messaged them

Oh we get that think most people do but think we have a fab stalker... Looks everyday several times but never contacted us.... Just wonder what he's thinking"

having several wanks...

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Its the ones viewing you a 100 times a day in stealth mode that you need to worry about

You must speak from experience"

Yeah Ive looked 98 times today so far but Ill manage another 2 before I retire for the night

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Compliment.

Not a worry really just wonder what he is thinking as never contacts us.. But his choice ultimately

If you like the look of the guy he might be a little shy to ask a couple so why not make the first move? "

Doesn't stand out so leave him be as hopefully happy just looking

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Compliment.

We have quite a few men who look a lot and fab our photos every time we post new ones and never contact us. I don't think of it as any more than a nice compliment "

Very true thanks

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Its the ones viewing you a 100 times a day in stealth mode that you need to worry about

You must speak from experience

Yeah Ive looked 98 times today so far but Ill manage another 2 before I retire for the night "

over a year ago

Ive never noticed your profile before but now it has been drawn to my attention I'll be looking at it several times a day

over a year ago

If it bothers you block them. They are hardly stalking. Just looking.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

In the olden days I used to have a young guy that checked my profile every couple of hours. Went on for weeks.

Then he didnt look for a couple of days and I was a bit worried about him so I sent him a message to check that he was ok. UNLOS at the speed of light

over a year ago

"Should you worry if same person views our profile several times most days or just take it as a compliment? "

Maybe the said guy uses your pics as wanking material and he wanks several times a day

By *mmuneSabreMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"In the olden days I used to have a young guy that checked my profile every couple of hours. Went on for weeks.

Then he didnt look for a couple of days and I was a bit worried about him so I sent him a message to check that he was ok. UNLOS at the speed of light "

He probably sprained his wrist and couldn't....

over a year ago

I take it as a compliment especially if it's a Lass or Couple

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"In the olden days I used to have a young guy that checked my profile every couple of hours. Went on for weeks.

Then he didnt look for a couple of days and I was a bit worried about him so I sent him a message to check that he was ok. UNLOS at the speed of light "

That was kind

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Maybe the said guy uses your pics as wanking material and he wanks several times a day "

over a year ago

I find that most messages of appreciation go unanswered. Unfortunate but that's the way it is.

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Ive never noticed your profile before but now it has been drawn to my attention I'll be looking at it several times a day "

You are very welcome to

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Maybe the said guy uses your pics as wanking material and he wanks several times a day "

He is very welcome to

over a year ago

If you look at someone who is a silver or gold member..you know they can see that you have taken a peak...a silent form of flattery or interest..or just browsing around...no probs.

over a year ago

Ive had a guy look at my profile every hour for the past couple of days

over a year ago

Compliment

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"If you look at someone who is a silver or gold member..you know they can see that you have taken a peak..."

Unless they have their settings on stealth mode and then they cant tell

over a year ago

You cant see if someone has looked at your profile if they have that feature turned of in privacy settings

I show on people's "who's looked at me" page (you don't) show me

over a year ago

Compliment.

We have quite a few men who look a lot and fab our photos every time we post new ones and never contact us. I don't think of it as any more than a nice compliment

Very true thanks "

Sometimes they cant contact you because of filters. A lot of them are just perving

over a year ago

Ive learnt something

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Compliment, i check profiles i like a lot in case they put a meet request up or change status asking for a meet, got to be on the ball here, lol.

By *ebekah BrownTV/TS
over a year ago

Nelson

They're probably just nervous, they look at your profile, verifications, photos etc and possibly think do I have a chance? You do come over as great and very sexy from the profile so why wouldn't they fancy you? If they're new to this it'll probably difficult to screw up the courage, when I got a reply of 'fuck off ugly cunt' to a polite email I laughed. If I had been a first timer I might not have come back again.

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

They're probably just nervous, they look at your profile, verifications, photos etc and possibly think do I have a chance? You do come over as great and very sexy from the profile so why wouldn't they fancy you? If they're new to this it'll probably difficult to screw up the courage, when I got a reply of 'fuck off ugly cunt' to a polite email I laughed. If I had been a first timer I might not have come back again. "

All fair points.... And that is horrible and obviously a person not worth bothering about., have fun

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have a few couples and single guys who look many times every day but never message, I just leave them to it. If they want to message they will, if they were to message me horrible stuff I would block them but they aren't doing me any harm lurking......

If you like the look of them maybe you could message them? If not you can block them if it bothers you or just ignore them

over a year ago

Am off to look for the 4th time today already

over a year ago

we wouldnt worry - is why we look in stealth mode so people dont know how many times we perv them

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"we wouldnt worry - is why we look in stealth mode so people dont know how many times we perv them "

over a year ago

"Its the ones viewing you a 100 times a day in stealth mode that you need to worry about "

be worried lol

over a year ago

Compliment, i check profiles i like a lot in case they put a meet request up or change status asking for a meet, got to be on the ball here, lol. "

we hotlist them and all that info pops up on updates

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Am off to look for the 4th time today already "

over a year ago

Some people are shy...

over a year ago

"Am off to look for the 4th time today already

"

And a 5th, 6th, 7th and so on

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/14 10:55:28]

over a year ago

Some people are shy..."

yes thankyou,and i'm one of those people

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Am off to look for the 4th time today already

And a 5th, 6th, 7th and so on "

Very welcome x

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

block em

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I do it sometimes too not several times every day but have clicked in somebodies profile 4 or 5 times before iv messaged them

Oh we get that think most people do but think we have a fab stalker... Looks everyday several times but never contacted us.... Just wonder what he's thinking"

Not thinking just wanking

over a year ago

I'll admit that I've browsed your profile a few times. But I aren't stalking!!!!!

Some guys are shy about approaching couples. Especially if they've never met a couple before.

Take it as a compliment to your profile as it is very good.

Or contact them just say that you've noticed they view you alot if you was interested yourselves

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Some cracking pics OP - Compliment

over a year ago

Your stalker seems to have very good taste!

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I'll admit that I've browsed your profile a few times. But I aren't stalking!!!!!

Some guys are shy about approaching couples. Especially if they've never met a couple before.

Take it as a compliment to your profile as it is very good.

Or contact them just say that you've noticed they view you alot if you was interested yourselves "

Thank you

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Your stalker seems to have very good taste! "

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread