Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TV with small cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure if there's a name for this but I'm a girly sub tgirl with a 4 inch cock who loves to be teased and humiliated about it by masculine well endowed men. Any men into that? xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

me too - slightly bigger than 4, but I love that so much too, makes me feel so girly and fem and sub,,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God must have been having a laugh we he was handing out penis's, he gave me a big one 7+ inches, I mean what am I going to do with it, I prefer to suck willy's rather than use mine.

By *ebekah BrownTV/TS
over a year ago

Nelson

I'm dom and quite don't mind if someone who's with me has a small cock, my pleasure is the main thing. Don't worry I'm happy for you tom come, I'll even help you

over a year ago

"I prefer to suck willy's rather than use mine."

Same here when I'm in girl mode. Don't really like it being touched. Happy to keep it tucked away in my little knickers except maybe for him to take it out to laugh at the size and put it next to his huge one to show the massive difference!

over a year ago

"my pleasure is the main thing."

Yeah, for me the man's pleasure is the main thing but that in itself but that in itself gives me pleasure and definitely do not need by little thing touching for me to cum. Maybe getting fingered or fucked but I even cum without any of that quite a bit.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Even more humiliating when your tiny cock is locked away in a cock cage so you can't even get a hard on and can't get any stimulation at while you are dressed and been the submissive feminine woman you crave to be used as.

over a year ago

Never tried one to be honest but am very curious! xx

Post new Message to Thread