Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naked Gym

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me (Mr) that would love there to be a local gym where everyone trains naked (trainers only). Just simply carry a towel to use when using the machines. Then a nice naked chill in the spa Naughty thought....sexy big female butts squatting....hmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think thats just you lad I consider a gym to get fit, keep in shape and get stronger.

So having a distraction of naked men and women floating about would just annoying when trying to train

Thats my view on this

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I like to train hard but that sexy lady over there squatting might help me achieve an extra rep or too ))

over a year ago

I think it's already gross enough having to wipe down machines of sweat before using, let alone having to wipe off vaginal discharge or worse.

over a year ago

Yeah I think it would be great, Iove watching girls exercising in their tight gym gear, naked would be even better. I'd be poking the odd eye out here and there tho

over a year ago

"I think it's already gross enough having to wipe down machines of sweat before using, let alone having to wipe off vaginal discharge or worse. "

Now eh, you've just ruined the whole idea, did you really have to say vaginal discharge

over a year ago

Two words - ball sweat. Ball sweat everywhere! And the steady slap-slap-slap of of some dude's junk as he runs on the treadmill... not worth it, even for stunning women!

over a year ago

I would like to see the female trainers all naked walking around as I do my biceps, would motivate me even more to get them to 21"

over a year ago

"Is it just me (Mr) that would love there to be a local gym where everyone trains naked (trainers only). Just simply carry a towel to use when using the machines. Then a nice naked chill in the spa Naughty thought....sexy big female butts squatting....hmmmm "

Might squat facing you, if you asked nicely and we could talk about the first thing that comes up, V x

over a year ago

"Two words - ball sweat. Ball sweat everywhere! And the steady slap-slap-slap of of some dude's junk as he runs on the treadmill... not worth it, even for stunning women!"

over a year ago

Incredibly uncomfortable and painful for us ladies to be unsupported in the boobage department

over a year ago

Ewww imagine great big pair of hairy plums dancing over your head as they spot your bench press. ...you tense, push out the bar. ..then the bead of ball salt drips from the wrinkly sack onto your forehead. No personal best in this gym !!!

over a year ago

some things are best left clothed, theres too many painfull bits to trap or catch if you are training properly

over a year ago

I'm sure someone could find fault with every fantasy, forget slapping balls and vaginal discharge and imagine a room full of naked hotties doing gentle leg raises and crunches with beads of sweat glistening on there boobs, works for me

over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGfHk46OSU 3d abs with dean.

Just a motivation thing to get you all inspired.. good watchings

over a year ago

"Is it just me (Mr) that would love there to be a local gym where everyone trains naked (trainers only). Just simply carry a towel to use when using the machines. Then a nice naked chill in the spa Naughty thought....sexy big female butts squatting....hmmmm

Might squat facing you, if you asked nicely and we could talk about the first thing that comes up, V x "

You can come and squat for me any time, I'm only up the road

over a year ago

"I'm sure someone could find fault with every fantasy, forget slapping balls and vaginal discharge and imagine a room full of naked hotties doing gentle leg raises and crunches with beads of sweat glistening on there boobs, works for me "

That's the stuff that dreams are made of... reality is a dick.

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

Naked yoga maybe, I'll suggest it next time I go and see how many takers there are (of course I won't really ). Naked gym sessions...no no no. Plus the tight gym clothing women wear in the gym leaves just the right amount to the imagination

over a year ago

"Is it just me (Mr) that would love there to be a local gym where everyone trains naked (trainers only). Just simply carry a towel to use when using the machines. Then a nice naked chill in the spa Naughty thought....sexy big female butts squatting....hmmmm

Might squat facing you, if you asked nicely and we could talk about the first thing that comes up, V x "

Booinngggggg

over a year ago

"I'm sure someone could find fault with every fantasy, forget slapping balls and vaginal discharge and imagine a room full of naked hotties doing gentle leg raises and crunches with beads of sweat glistening on there boobs, works for me "

Yes!!! Much more like it.

over a year ago

Might squat facing you, if you asked nicely and we could talk about the first thing that comes up, V x

Booinngggggg "

Exactly lol x

over a year ago

"I would like to see the female trainers all naked walking around as I do my biceps, would motivate me even more to get them to 21" "

I remember when my arms were only 21".........................Cute

Florence

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

"Incredibly uncomfortable and painful for us ladies to be unsupported in the boobage department

"

I see your uncomfortable and raise with the cock in a rowing machine possabilties!!!! Ooowwwweee

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I do taichi naked ... In private or to entertain at a meet

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Two words - ball sweat. Ball sweat everywhere! And the steady slap-slap-slap of of some dude's junk as he runs on the treadmill... not worth it, even for stunning women!"

over a year ago

Naked gym sounds gross.

Pubes,clagnuts laying around round, fanny farts, sweaty nutsacks,droopy boobs.

No thanks

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

Wtf is he on stupid things people come out with .naked gym lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

"

Is that on annual contact only or is it available on pay monthly?

over a year ago

"I would like to see the female trainers all naked walking around as I do my biceps, would motivate me even more to get them to 21"

I remember when my arms were only 21".........................Cute

Florence "

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Wtf is he on stupid things people come out with .naked gym lol "

pssst I think its just supposed to be a bit of light-hearted banter

over a year ago

"

Is that on annual contact only or is it available on pay monthly?"

Monthly but can only cancel after three months members get free public lice or scabies depending on peak or off peak membership.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

The thought of the running machine with me wearing no bra is a painful thought

over a year ago

"I think thats just you lad I consider a gym to get fit, keep in shape and get stronger.

So having a distraction of naked men and women floating about would just annoying when trying to train

Thats my view on this

"

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I would love to go to a naked gym naked badminton is very funny so naked treadmill would be a blast

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

Is that on annual contact only or is it available on pay monthly?

Monthly but can only cancel after three months members get free public lice or scabies depending on peak or off peak membership. "

over a year ago

"The thought of the running machine with me wearing no bra is a painful thought "

Not for us guys it's not

over a year ago

"Naked gym sounds gross.

No thanks "

sounds more like heavan than a naked gym..except for the sweaty nutsacks..

over a year ago

Agreed! Also painful for most ladies to do high impact exercise without a sports bra! Sorry to burst the bubble hun! But naked saunas/steam rooms and hot-tubs apres exercise - now that WOULD be nice - though you get those in many swingers clubs!! Xxx

over a year ago

'vaginal discharge' and 'ball sweat'... two phrases that have appeared in this thread which should be dropped in any conversation in which you want to make sure sex is firmly off the agenda lol yuck disgusting

over a year ago

It's sounds so fun in concept but in reality I could think of nothing worse.

over a year ago

iv been in a few gyms that had a fair quota of sweaty women in leotards and gym wear grunting and groaning on the exercise machines..and frankly it was quite a turn on..not too good though when you are trying to bench press a couple of 100 pounds with a womans buttocks a few inches away from your face..can be dangerous..

over a year ago

"iv been in a few gyms that had a fair quota of sweaty women in leotards and gym wear grunting and groaning on the exercise machines..and frankly it was quite a turn on..not too good though when you are trying to bench press a couple of 100 pounds with a womans buttocks a few inches away from your face..can be dangerous.. "

I weigh waaaaay less than a couple of hundred pounds! - Come and bench press me! xx

over a year ago

"iv been in a few gyms that had a fair quota of sweaty women in leotards and gym wear grunting and groaning on the exercise machines..and frankly it was quite a turn on..not too good though when you are trying to bench press a couple of 100 pounds with a womans buttocks a few inches away from your face..can be dangerous..

I weigh waaaaay less than a couple of hundred pounds! - Come and bench press me! xx"

now you have me sweating..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I once did naked 30 day shred in my living room....got a personal round of applause when I did the star jumps

over a year ago

"Wtf is he on stupid things people come out with .naked gym lol "

Someone got out of the bed on the wrong side! Just a fun thread is all.

over a year ago

"I once did naked 30 day shred in my living room....got a personal round of applause when I did the star jumps "

over a year ago

"The thought of the running machine with me wearing no bra is a painful thought

Not for us guys it's not "

Post new Message to Thread