Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples did you meet as Swingers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am real'y interested to know if all you Couples met already as Swingers? Or was you an item already and mutually decided it was a lifestyle for you both? And if the later who mentioned it first? Asking because this is the situation I am in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were a couple long before we found swinging, and we just sort of fell in to the lifestyle,

Mrs l had a friend round one night while I was out, I got home a bit d*unk they were both d*unk, one thing led to another and we ended up having a 3some, loved it and then decided to search the net for adult sites and bingo here we are

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/14 18:25:24]

over a year ago

We were together for many years before we found swinging.

over a year ago

We were a regular couple and decided to try swinging a few months ago - so glad we did, so much fun

over a year ago

both had single profiles here

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We were a regular couple and decided to try swinging a few months ago - so glad we did, so much fun "
why did you decide? *nosey bastard alert*

By *earandbunnykinsCouple
over a year ago

Stanwick

Happily married for 20yrs plus and decided the time was right to try something a little different. That was four years ago. Still very much together and haven't looked back since. His idea but I didn't hesitate to say yes

over a year ago

Which newspaper do you write for?

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

We met on here as singles

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We mutually decided to start swinging after we had been together a year.

Both had fantasies. Both wanted to fulfill them.

over a year ago

Great answers, I'm in the predicament at the moment where I have opened a profile and want to get into it, but has not yet told my missus, surely there must be other Men or Women who we're in the same boat?

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 19/11/14 19:25:01]

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

We were together for 7 years before we started "swinging" a decision that was born out of being very sexual and very open with each other. We had fun, decided that we never wanted to stop having fun together and got married and here we are 14 years later still madly in love and having a blast

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"Great answers, I'm in the predicament at the moment where I have opened a profile and want to get into it, but has not yet told my missus, surely there must be other Men or Women who we're in the same boat?"

Trust and respect are the Key to any good lifestyle relationship. How do you think she's going to feel about you opening this account???

over a year ago

"Happily married for 20yrs plus and decided the time was right to try something a little different. That was four years ago. Still very much together and haven't looked back since. His idea but I didn't hesitate to say yes "

Do you know how long he had the idea for? And how did he put to you? And was you shocked at first?

over a year ago

"We were a regular couple and decided to try swinging a few months ago - so glad we did, so much fun why did you decide? *nosey bastard alert*"

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have only been doing this for a year but been together well over ten years. We mutually decided to give it a go as I initially wanted to see what my OH would look like doing someone else. I wasn't going to take part, just watch but almost as soon as we walked through the club door I was in my element and we haven't looked back

over a year ago

"Great answers, I'm in the predicament at the moment where I have opened a profile and want to get into it, but has not yet told my missus, surely there must be other Men or Women who we're in the same boat?

Trust and respect are the Key to any good lifestyle relationship. How do you think she's going to feel about you opening this account???"

Have mentioned it in the past jokingly in conversation and didn't real'y get a bad reaction, so I think this is my first step callus, selfish, whatever anybody wants to call it, but sometimes we all need something else..

over a year ago

"We were a regular couple and decided to try swinging a few months ago - so glad we did, so much fun why did you decide? *nosey bastard alert*"

Haha not nosey at all - a friend who swings kept telling us about a couple of clubs so being curious we nervously decided to give one a try and enjoyed the experience so carried on experimenting and now we really enjoy our new hobby and have met some great friends

over a year ago

Already I love the openness of people on here, and this is realy helping. Thankyou

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"Great answers, I'm in the predicament at the moment where I have opened a profile and want to get into it, but has not yet told my missus, surely there must be other Men or Women who we're in the same boat?

Trust and respect are the Key to any good lifestyle relationship. How do you think she's going to feel about you opening this account???

Have mentioned it in the past jokingly in conversation and didn't real'y get a bad reaction, so I think this is my first step callus, selfish, whatever anybody wants to call it, but sometimes we all need something else.."

I guess the main question is have you both talked about anything related to the lifestyle? E.g fantasies or kinks fetishes etc? If so how open/keen is she to try those things?

over a year ago

You should tell her about the profile asap as if your seriously thinking of doing this together trust and total honesty is the most important thing or its not going to work. If she doesn't like it you have your answer - good luck

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"You should tell her about the profile asap as if your seriously thinking of doing this together trust and total honesty is the most important thing or its not going to work. If she doesn't like it you have your answer - good luck "

This with cherries and fresh cream on top!!!

over a year ago

"You should tell her about the profile asap as if your seriously thinking of doing this together trust and total honesty is the most important thing or its not going to work. If she doesn't like it you have your answer - good luck

This with cherries and fresh cream on top!!! "

Yes I will tell her and I think the Cherries and Fresh Cream will help a lot

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We were social friends who got together as fuck buddies. We then joined Fab together. (Mr B had been a member as a single guy). Within a few months, we were also a 'proper' couple. Now very happy together and completely comfortable with swinging. As it's always been part of our relationship, we don't have the issues about sex with others that may exist in a previously monogamous relationship.

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We been together many many years mostly married but got to know a swinger couple and eventually gave it a try

over a year ago

Not met us swingers but our first date was to Eureka !!!

over a year ago

"Great answers, I'm in the predicament at the moment where I have opened a profile and want to get into it, but has not yet told my missus, surely there must be other Men or Women who we're in the same boat?"

Tell her before she finds out, I caught my husband on sites , it destroyed us because I had no idea, having said that he was meeting people, but if she finds out and you haven't told her, it won't be good

over a year ago

"We mutually decided to start swinging after we had been together a year.

Both had fantasies. Both wanted to fulfill them. "

Sarah x

over a year ago

"Already I love the openness of people on here, and this is realy helping. Thankyou"

rather ironic you like our open answers - when you are doing this behind her back - youre reason ? we all need something - this may be right and personally dont mind if who we meet are married to each other or not or what - just seems a bit contradictory

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Another reason for us being on here. Rather have fun with other people together. Rather then 1 of us having fun behind the others back as that just brings trouble op

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Tell her before she finds out, I caught my husband on sites , it destroyed us because I had no idea, having said that he was meeting people, but if she finds out and you haven't told her, it won't be good "

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

We were a couple first and one night, long time ago, we talked about spicing things up.

After our first nervy 3some we realised we both really enjoyed ourselves and have been swinging ever since (though not as often as we'd both like).

over a year ago

For us it as a long term married, always horny but shy and a chance remark then curiosity and excitement took over as we found new avenues to explore with the realisation that what was taboo needed to be explored and was great fun.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Delete your profile. Chat about it in bed one night. If it seems positive, tell her you were researching stuff on Google and found this website. It's free and you would like to join to nose about. Open couples profile and mooch about together. Find out what turns her on and direct profile search accordingly. Meet 'other sexy couple and have mind blowing sex, easy peasy.

over a year ago

We both had single profiles on here xx

over a year ago

"Delete your profile. Chat about it in bed one night. If it seems positive, tell her you were researching stuff on Google and found this website. It's free and you would like to join to nose about. Open couples profile and mooch about together. Find out what turns her on and direct profile search accordingly. Meet 'other sexy couple and have mind blowing sex, easy peasy."

Bloody good advice, we abhor infidelity, do you not think your wife deserves better?

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"Delete your profile. Chat about it in bed one night. If it seems positive, tell her you were researching stuff on Google and found this website. It's free and you would like to join to nose about. Open couples profile and mooch about together. Find out what turns her on and direct profile search accordingly. Meet 'other sexy couple and have mind blowing sex, easy peasy."

over a year ago

We were a couple long before we tried this scene. We talked about it during sex for about a year and then decided to take the plunge.

over a year ago

Mo my partner knew I was a swinger before we met, I gave up at at the beginning of our relationship but Mo was interested in it from the beginning so we evolved from there.

Post new Message to Thread