Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Observation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a not to regular user of this site now noticed recently if you post a message looking for advice you might get a few replies (if your a male looking for meet probably none)if you post a "moan" you get alot more replies generally slating you.

guess gone are the good old days when members helped and conversed advice freely without the negative trend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a not to regular user of this site now noticed recently if you post a message looking for advice you might get a few replies (if your a male looking for meet probably none)if you post a "moan" you get alot more replies generally slating you.

guess gone are the good old days when members helped and conversed advice freely without the negative trend "

Sorry to be negative. Were the good old days 5 months ago?

over a year ago

The problem is, the amount of regular forum users is small in contrast to the amount of members on fab'

They've seen countless 'look at me' or 'help me' threads and more often than not, advice is dispensed and ignored. This makes some reluctant to bother trying to help.

over a year ago

Ah you read my profile that makes a change

no i was refering to site I used to belong to (now sadly closed by yahoo) where everyone was very positive.

over a year ago

"As a not to regular user of this site now noticed recently if you post a message looking for advice you might get a few replies (if your a male looking for meet probably none)if you post a "moan" you get alot more replies generally slating you.

guess gone are the good old days when members helped and conversed advice freely without the negative trend

Sorry to be negative. Were the good old days 5 months ago?"

over a year ago

I used to take the time to offer advice, especially profile advice but I no longer bother as there are so many and a lot (not all) don't bother changing a thing so it seems a little wasted.

over a year ago

most people tend to get pissed off when they offer advice and then again after a few weeks the same thread from the same person and the same topic is put up

it think if some people take note then ii works

over a year ago

hi ok understand their frustration as this a swinger site and we are here (maybe not all) for same reason perhaps a little postivity would go along way

over a year ago

Hi thanks for replying perhaps you could take a look at mine any suggestions would be welcome

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"hi ok understand their frustration as this a swinger site and we are here (maybe not all) for same reason perhaps a little postivity would go along way "

a little positivity does go a long way as does leading by example

over a year ago

Just take it all with a pinch of salt like most things on fab

over a year ago

"hi ok understand their frustration as this a swinger site and we are here (maybe not all) for same reason perhaps a little postivity would go along way

a little positivity does go a long way as does leading by example "

Post new Message to Thread