FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies making a FB couple - would couples meet them?

Jump to newest

By *alldarkhandsomedave OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

I was wondering whether other couples would want to meet a fuck buddy couple, mainly around the logistics of the FB couple not living together and the added complexities it could bring on arranging a meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was wondering whether other couples would want to meet a fuck buddy couple, mainly around the logistics of the FB couple not living together and the added complexities it could bring on arranging a meet?

"

What added complexities?

over a year ago

Derby

Along the lines of genuine couples tend to live together to one diary, one location to work around. With a FB couple that has been doubled.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I was wondering whether other couples would want to meet a fuck buddy couple, mainly around the logistics of the FB couple not living together and the added complexities it could bring on arranging a meet?

"

we wouldn't rule it out a fb couple where both are willing is far preferable to a long partnership couple where one is only doing it to please the other. The diary thing can be difficult whatever your domestic arrangements.

over a year ago

What makes a FB couple un-genuine?

over a year ago

"What makes a FB couple un-genuine?"

I had a couples profile on here with my long term fuck buddy, we were totally genuine and although we didn't meet couples, the single guys we met never had an issue with it.

over a year ago

"Along the lines of genuine couples tend to live together to one diary, one location to work around. With a FB couple that has been doubled. "

It depends entirely on their circumstances. We are friends with benefits and have a relatively free diary and readily available accommodation. We have no children or partners. Married couples with children are often more difficult to arrange meetings with. I think you are making assumptions without considering individual circumstances.

over a year ago

Some couples won't meet you... But at nearly 2 years Lee and I have seen other "real" couples fade and part....

For some it's the fact of thsy only want people sharing the same as they are.... Or wrongly or rightly feel that a real couple is less threat..

We do okay, but unless we told someone you wouldn't know... As we know each other exceptionally well... we truly enjoy watching the other and have a connection that many mistakes for something else.

However we have had couples that won't meet us because we aren't a real couple... And that is totally their choice

over a year ago

Weve met couples who dont live together. Doesnt make any difference to us

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

it doesnt make any difference to us.

We are there to meet and play with the couple not to question their domestic setup

over a year ago

Derby

Thanks, I think you raised the points I had considered.

It was an open question as I've often wondered if it's a viable option.

over a year ago

"What makes a FB couple un-genuine?

I had a couples profile on here with my long term fuck buddy, we were totally genuine and although we didn't meet couples, the single guys we met never had an issue with it."

I have a couples profile on here with a single guy I have met many times, I have found couples are not so keen to meet none genuine couples, by that I mean couples who swing together but not life partner, however we get loads of messages off single guys looking for couples

over a year ago

Don't have a problem with this at all! Who's to say what makes a couple?? Only problem we've found is that when both members of the FB couple are married to others, they usually want day meets and this means taking time off work which isn't always possible. Can be tricky to arrange and sad when you cant meet! Xx

Post new Message to Thread