Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rejected oral after intercourse

Jump to newest

By *ana Stephanie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

This rejection was my very first time in my life. I've pretended it's ok but I was taken aback or even puzzled to be honest. Because he gave me oral more than enough (I was super clean), rimmed me without hesitation (I was super clean both inside and out), and didn't do penetration to my backdoor...but no-no to after he was in (with protection).

I'm very happy to give him oral before / after intercourse or taste myself from his finger(s) etc...

Am I too naive?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people have different likes and dislikes thats the way it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe it was the taste of the condom he didnt like

Reply privately

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Sounds to me like he got what he wanted and was,nt bother about what you wanted or needed just another selfish guy best to just move on

Reply privately

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"This rejection was my very first time in my life. I've pretended it's ok but I was taken aback or even puzzled to be honest. Because he gave me oral more than enough (I was super clean), rimmed me without hesitation (I was super clean both inside and out), and didn't do penetration to my backdoor...but no-no to after he was in (with protection).

I'm very happy to give him oral before / after intercourse or taste myself from his finger(s) etc...

Am I too naive?

"

Some people are to fussy, a friend of mine on here said she rarely gets guys giving her oral even though she as a lovely pussy which i can vouch for.

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"This rejection was my very first time in my life. I've pretended it's ok but I was taken aback or even puzzled to be honest. Because he gave me oral more than enough (I was super clean), rimmed me without hesitation (I was super clean both inside and out), and didn't do penetration to my backdoor...but no-no to after he was in (with protection).

Am I too naive?

"

Don't think it was you that was naive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not one I can really understand. I find there's no better feeling than pulling out during intercourse and performing oral before resuming intercourse again....It drives Juggs wild...with or without protection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"Some people have different likes and dislikes thats the way it is. "

I know and understand. What I wanted to say was, not complain, but my slight disappointment if you see what I mean.

Thanks for your comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not one I can really understand. I find there's no better feeling than pulling out during intercourse and performing oral before resuming intercourse again....It drives Juggs wild...with or without protection."

I find it a good way to delay the male orgasm too, You can literally go all night

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like giving oral, male or female, before, during and after intercourse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"Maybe it was the taste of the condom he didnt like"

It was fruit flavour as I don't like the rubber taste afterwards

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Am I too naive?

"

probably best to take it up with the gent concerned, he may have his reasons and you're not giving him a chance to explain them.

If you pretend its ok he is going to think it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"Sounds to me like he got what he wanted and was,nt bother about what you wanted or needed just another selfish guy best to just move on "

Maybe so. Sad but maybe true.

Move on. Next! LOL.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sounds to me like he got what he wanted and was,nt bother about what you wanted or needed just another selfish guy best to just move on

Maybe so. Sad but maybe true.

Move on. Next! LOL.

"

now this is very unfair on the man concerned who could very possibly be reading this.

The lady said it was ok, how does that make him selfish.

Telling a person something is ok to their face then talking about them behind their back is poor form in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it was the taste of the condom he didnt like

It was fruit flavour as I don't like the rubber taste afterwards

"

they still taste horrible

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"

Some people are to fussy, a friend of mine on here said she rarely gets guys giving her oral even though she as a lovely pussy which i can vouch for.

"

Sure. He doesn't like period also, well it's very obvious

Ok. I was lucky to be licked then

Thanks for your comment

Reply privately

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

After looking at your profile I can't understand why he would object.? I would be willing to learn to breath through my ears.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"

Don't think it was you that was naive "

Thanks. Very kind of you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"Not one I can really understand. I find there's no better feeling than pulling out during intercourse and performing oral before resuming intercourse again....It drives Juggs wild...with or without protection."

I like that too. More variety and more intimate and more naughty and ...more sexy

Reply privately

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

Personally I would not have an issue with repeating oral after sex but some will. Like you said chalk that down to experience and move on.

Maybe when arranging your next meet discuss this with the other person to get a feel for what they would like then at least you can make an informed choice on if you meet them or not so save your disappointment. Good luck OP

Reply privately

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

Am I too naive?

"

It's the comdom , try using the fruity ones , they are suitable for safer oral and don't leave the rubbery smell so you can have oral after intercourse and they are good fun trying out new flavour. Lidls fruity are good mixed flavours , the coco ones look like normal condoms but taste and smell better than rubber , they also don't have the lubricant on them so no numbing the lips , both sets lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"I like giving oral, male or female, before, during and after intercourse. "

Good man! Good man! Good man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not one I can really understand. I find there's no better feeling than pulling out during intercourse and performing oral before resuming intercourse again....It drives Juggs wild...with or without protection.

I like that too. More variety and more intimate and more naughty and ...more sexy "

Definitely. With me it's an urge, I get so turned on I just have to taste. Nothing better than feeling a woman orgasm on your mouth and then slide back in and go all over again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"

probably best to take it up with the gent concerned, he may have his reasons and you're not giving him a chance to explain them.

If you pretend its ok he is going to think it is."

It wasn't a main issue at all, he was gentle and generous and we both enjoyed being together for sure.

And as I know his tendency now, we can arrange thing to suit for both of us.

Thanks for your considerable comment

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

"I like giving oral, male or female, before, during and after intercourse.

Good man! Good man! Good man!

"

why aren't you close by?

Reply privately

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Did he give his reasons at the time? Communication is very important before, during and after sex - maybe he thought you didn't want him there again after intercourse? Maybe he needed a prompt…..?

Variety is the key to very good sex, no script, no preconceived actions, just go with the flow, make it last, make it sensual and make it memorable

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to admit I am the same as the guy you mentioned .. I too love giving oral and hearing the woman climax.. Gush .. Etc I love the taste of a wet pussy and enjoy eating out . I then love having oral on me ... I then after protection gently go in depending on her mood...enjoying each thrust.. However when both content I don't revisit her pussy... For no other reason than I am knackered lol... So don't read too much into him.. Altho u have got me thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"

now this is very unfair on the man concerned who could very possibly be reading this.

Telling a person something is ok to their face then talking about them behind their back is poor form in my opinion."

I wanted to know others opinion about this matter so I posted on forum. It wasn't a complaint nor disappointment. Because this was my very first experience.

I take any comment here as a positive opinion. And if my response made someone misunderstood, it's probably my way of writing. I have no intention to be double faced.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"

they still taste horrible "

I know I know!!

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Sounds to me like he got what he wanted and was,nt bother about what you wanted or needed just another selfish guy best to just move on "

This is harsh to judge him, and not all blokes are selfish. If it's not to his taste, so be it, we all have our likes and dislikes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"After looking at your profile I can't understand why he would object.? I would be willing to learn to breath through my ears. "

Breath through your ears... I quite like this expression

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manchester

"Personally I would not have an issue with repeating oral after sex but some will. Like you said chalk that down to experience and move on.

Maybe when arranging your next meet discuss this with the other person to get a feel for what they would like then at least you can make an informed choice on if you meet them or not so save your disappointment. Good luck OP"

Again, it's not an main issue nor problem. But now I know something I didn't know before.

Thanks for wishing me good luck, I need as much as possible

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Telling a person something is ok to their face then talking about them behind their back is poor form in my opinion.

I wanted to know others opinion about this matter so I posted on forum. It wasn't a complaint nor disappointment. Because this was my very first experience.

I take any comment here as a positive opinion. And if my response made someone misunderstood, it's probably my way of writing. I have no intention to be double faced.

"

That's good then. I would say though that had a man posted the very same thing he would by now have been hung, drawn and quartered.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I have to admit I am the same as the guy you mentioned .. I too love giving oral and hearing the woman climax.. Gush .. Etc I love the taste of a wet pussy and enjoy eating out . I then love having oral on me ... I then after protection gently go in depending on her mood...enjoying each thrust.. However when both content I don't revisit her pussy... For no other reason than I am knackered lol... So don't read too much into him.. Altho u have got me thinking "

In which case its probably best if you two discuss this in private

Reply privately