Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lost Mojo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem to have lost my Fab Mojo this past week or so. My inbox is full of messages that i must reply to but cant be bothered to open them. These day rather than get ready for a meet i wiuld sooner have a bath put on my pjs and chill out on the sofa with a good book or watch tv. Im even struggling with wanting to go for a social meet in the daytimes. Does antone else get like this? Im care for my mum full time and she has been really ill recently which has made me stressed so maybe that has had a knock on effect on my Fab time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I seem to have lost my Fab Mojo this past week or so. My inbox is full of messages that i must reply to but cant be bothered to open them. These day rather than get ready for a meet i wiuld sooner have a bath put on my pjs and chill out on the sofa with a good book or watch tv. Im even struggling with wanting to go for a social meet in the daytimes. Does antone else get like this? Im care for my mum full time and she has been really ill recently which has made me stressed so maybe that has had a knock on effect on my Fab time "

I (male) get like it every so often, I don't know why or how. Then I'll turn into a horn dog and want it loads.

I wouldn't worry too much.

over a year ago

Keep you chin up,and do whats best for you,but sometimes its good to talk xxxxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Put this side of your life on hold, do the pyjamas thing and your mojo will come looking for you.

It isn't mandatory to be in fab mode.all the time look after yourself it's a tough job you do.

over a year ago

"Put this side of your life on hold, do the pyjamas thing and your mojo will come looking for you.

It isn't mandatory to be in fab mode.all the time look after yourself it's a tough job you do.

"

Agreed

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Yup, this is me at the moment.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Yup, this is me at the moment.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Could it be the time of year, the lack of daylight etc?

over a year ago

You just got tobdo what you want to do its nit the law that you have to reply to everyone you did not ask anyone to message you its your inbox choose when you want to open it xx

I know you give most of your time to others from chats that we have had the small amount of free time you have got use it how YOU want to use it if thats snuggled up in front of the fire chilling with a book or the TV or going out for a meet its up to you what you do xxx

Just make sure you dont withdraw too much as it can be easy to become isolated xx

You know my contacts if you want to chat xx

over a year ago

The long winter nights don't help, make everyone want to hibernate... It's Seasonal Affective Disorder... Or SAD, light therapy can help! I do suffer now and again!xxxx

Post new Message to Thread