Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pushy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Want to get other peoples thoughts. I'm sick of being told I'm pushy when I ask for basic info or pictures. I'm not being pushy I've got standards and don't want to waste my time on someone that could be a guy or is as ugly as sin. It's time for some women and couple to get a grip

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Want to get other peoples thoughts. I'm sick of being told I'm pushy when I ask for basic info or pictures. I'm not being pushy I've got standards and don't want to waste my time on someone that could be a guy or is as ugly as sin. It's time for some women and couple to get a grip"

Perhaps they need the same level of discretion that you demand?

over a year ago

Discretion is still there when you don't reveal your face. No one is demanding face pics. But when you ask if someone can confirm they are gen when they are verified surely something's wrong

over a year ago

Depends what info you're asking for. I've had guys ask if I have kids, where exactly in Bracknell do I live, what do I do for a living etc. I don't think anything like that is relevant for a meet.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

How are you asking people to confirm they are genuine? I have lots of veris, pics including face pics but if you ask where I live, work or to speak to me on the phone I will say no......

over a year ago

I guess it depends on how and when you ask. I've also been accused of it when suggesting taking things to the next level once the basics have been established. I'd say it's a useful filter. If you think you've taken things at a reasonable pace and then find heels being dug in. It means you probably don't want the same thing. I do find some people on here don't come across as keen as their profile would suggest

By *ittykate84Woman
over a year ago

CHESTER

It depends ive had people ask to prove im gen, im photo verified, have other verifications and lots of face pics so when they still ask me to prove it and their profile has nothing then they get told where to go

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"It depends ive had people ask to prove im gen, im photo verified, have other verifications and lots of face pics so when they still ask me to prove it and their profile has nothing then they get told where to go "
are you sure you don't fancy a fuck lol

over a year ago

You guys clearly have common sense of course I would never ask if someone has kids or where they work that's crazy. The last one was someone who wasn't verified and after a few days of messages I asked if we could talk on the phone and they could call me on a withheld number and I'm pushy!

over a year ago

"You guys clearly have common sense of course I would never ask if someone has kids or where they work that's crazy. The last one was someone who wasn't verified and after a few days of messages I asked if we could talk on the phone and they could call me on a withheld number and I'm pushy!"

There's probably a reason they're not verified!! Stick to well verified people, I do and never have any issues.

over a year ago

"Discretion is still there when you don't reveal your face. No one is demanding face pics. But when you ask if someone can confirm they are gen when they are verified surely something's wrong "

When you ask to see face pics do you send one yourself at the same time?

At what stage in the conversation are you expecting verified people to prove to you they're genuine?

I think attitude and has a lot to do with it

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Discretion is still there when you don't reveal your face. No one is demanding face pics. But when you ask if someone can confirm they are gen when they are verified surely something's wrong "

How are you asking them to confirm they are genuine?

over a year ago

"You guys clearly have common sense of course I would never ask if someone has kids or where they work that's crazy. The last one was someone who wasn't verified and after a few days of messages I asked if we could talk on the phone and they could call me on a withheld number and I'm pushy!"

In that case stick with verified profiles,it will make your life easier

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Want to get other peoples thoughts. I'm sick of being told I'm pushy when I ask for basic info or pictures. I'm not being pushy I've got standards and don't want to waste my time on someone that could be a guy or is as ugly as sin. It's time for some women and couple to get a grip"

If you're sick of being told you're pushy it would imply to me that it happens a lot. Now it could be that you're right and women and couples need to get a grip but because of their perceived ability to pick and choose they don't have to, as they simply move on to the next person who's prepared to go at their pace OR you could actually be too pushy and need to revise the way you approach people.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Really don't see why a fully verified person needs to prove they are genuine when that is clear. Plus if someone asks for a face picture and doesn't submit one first I find that very rude.

By *ittykate84Woman
over a year ago

CHESTER

"It depends ive had people ask to prove im gen, im photo verified, have other verifications and lots of face pics so when they still ask me to prove it and their profile has nothing then they get told where to go are you sure you don't fancy a fuck lol "

Yeah sorry i have to wash my uterus today so no time

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"It depends ive had people ask to prove im gen, im photo verified, have other verifications and lots of face pics so when they still ask me to prove it and their profile has nothing then they get told where to go are you sure you don't fancy a fuck lol

Yeah sorry i have to wash my uterus today so no time "

don't hang it out on the line today. It'll never get dry x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"It depends ive had people ask to prove im gen, im photo verified, have other verifications and lots of face pics so when they still ask me to prove it and their profile has nothing then they get told where to go are you sure you don't fancy a fuck lol

Yeah sorry i have to wash my uterus today so no time "

Don't use clit bang on it, it'll sting.

over a year ago

"Want to get other peoples thoughts. I'm sick of being told I'm pushy when I ask for basic info or pictures. I'm not being pushy I've got standards and don't want to waste my time on someone that could be a guy or is as ugly as sin. It's time for some women and couple to get a grip

If you're sick of being told you're pushy it would imply to me that it happens a lot. Now it could be that you're right and women and couples need to get a grip but because of their perceived ability to pick and choose they don't have to, as they simply move on to the next person who's prepared to go at their pace OR you could actually be too pushy and need to revise the way you approach people.

"

This

Do you find a lot of people are timewasters too OP?

over a year ago

I don't see a problem in being asked for or asking for face pics! I completely agree it saves a lot of wasted time.

However, in my experience, some people seem to like to try to get you to jump through hoops to meet them and frankly I'm not that desperate and don't have the time to be bothered with silly games. Verified is as it says!

over a year ago

pushiness or bossiness

Post new Message to Thread