Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotwife

Jump to newest

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

What is the general recognised meaning of this term?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmm ??????? Let me think mmmmmmmmm nearly there wait wait wait

A wife that's is generally regarded as being dam hot just like you poppit xx

over a year ago

Bradford

"Mmmmmm ??????? Let me think mmmmmmmmm nearly there wait wait wait

A wife that's is generally regarded as being dam hot just like you poppit xx"

So not a wife who meets alone?

over a year ago

"Mmmmmm ??????? Let me think mmmmmmmmm nearly there wait wait wait

A wife that's is generally regarded as being dam hot just like you poppit xx

So not a wife who meets alone?"

No don't think so hot is hot hot chick hot wife hot chocolate

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I think it generally means a wife who has sex with other men but on here I've seen it more used in the cuckhold sense.

over a year ago

Everyone will have different views on this but i relate a Hotwife to be a wife that has a cuckold hubby....she will openly enjoy having a long term lover, or seeing other men. That could be outside of the home or in the marital bed...the cuckold hubby (once he has agreed to his role) would only be allowed to enjoy his wife at her choice...also she will tease cuck hubby by sharing all of her experiances, sometimes allowing him to listen in, or watch or even clean up duties......again all people have there own views on the terminology. These are just a few of my real life experiances. Hope that it helps

over a year ago

Different to cuck which is about humiliation

Some guys merely enjoy watching their wife getting laid without the humiliation

over a year ago

"What is the general recognised meaning of this term?"

Its used by people in different ways, its not derogatory and usually used in a complementary term for a woman who is attached being sexually attractive to them.

over a year ago

Bradford

"Everyone will have different views on this but i relate a Hotwife to be a wife that has a cuckold hubby....she will openly enjoy having a long term lover, or seeing other men. That could be outside of the home or in the marital bed...the cuckold hubby (once he has agreed to his role) would only be allowed to enjoy his wife at her choice...also she will tease cuck hubby by sharing all of her experiances, sometimes allowing him to listen in, or watch or even clean up duties......again all people have there own views on the terminology. These are just a few of my real life experiances. Hope that it helps "

Think this is the term I'm NOT thinking of it in!!x

over a year ago

it makes me think of a woman slaving over a hot stove..making my dinner..

over a year ago

This term does get banded around and often with very different meanings applied to it. I think it's generally something to do with a wife fucking others without her hubby being involved. Some women who are cheating romanticise themselves as being hotwives... when actually they're just cheats, hotwives should have their hubbies consent. Others enjoy rubbing their partners nose in things and generally helping him get off on what he's missed, whilst some seem to be basically swinging i.e. they have their hubbies present but perhaps not involved.

I guess it's one of those phrases which people like and so tend to use in a variety of ways. But all those ways tend to orbit around the fact that the wife is getting sex whilst the hubby isn't, whether he's getting pleasure from watching, from hearing about it afterwards, or through some fucked up gimpy stuff which flies totally over my head. I hope that helps in some way

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"Different to cuck which is about humiliation

"

Cuckolding is not about humiliation. Like the Hotwife term, it means different things to different people.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

cuckolding ...... the cuckold, the hotwife and the bull that services the hotwife more usually in front of the cuckold

By *1paljungMan
over a year ago

Richmond

Hotwife is to me a showoff, a wife who with respect the choice to sleep with whom she likes.

Love it x

over a year ago

Have met a hotwife couple in the past and their interpretation was hubby watching me enjoy his wife but not getting involved. Also involved arranging dates with the husbands knowledge and then her describing to him what we got up to.

over a year ago

Bradford

"This term does get banded around and often with very different meanings applied to it. I think it's generally something to do with a wife fucking others without her hubby being involved. Some women who are cheating romanticise themselves as being hotwives... when actually they're just cheats, hotwives should have their hubbies consent. Others enjoy rubbing their partners nose in things and generally helping him get off on what he's missed, whilst some seem to be basically swinging i.e. they have their hubbies present but perhaps not involved.

I guess it's one of those phrases which people like and so tend to use in a variety of ways. But all those ways tend to orbit around the fact that the wife is getting sex whilst the hubby isn't, whether he's getting pleasure from watching, from hearing about it afterwards, or through some fucked up gimpy stuff which flies totally over my head. I hope that helps in some way "

So all the options then! Thanks x

over a year ago

The range of opinions on this thread underlines perfectly why we never use terms like hotwife. Too many people just jump to conclusions. Best to just spell out exactly what you want on your profile so there's no misunderstanding. Of course this only works if the profile is actually read

over a year ago

"Different to cuck which is about humiliation

Cuckolding is not about humiliation. Like the Hotwife term, it means different things to different people."

And some people are wrong.

Hotwife is different to cuck wife is different to cuck quean

over a year ago

Bradford

"The range of opinions on this thread underlines perfectly why we never use terms like hotwife. Too many people just jump to conclusions. Best to just spell out exactly what you want on your profile so there's no misunderstanding. Of course this only works if the profile is actually read "

Good point and well presented. I'd say about 90-95% of guys never bother to read our profile anyway hence we tend not to reply to 90-95% of them!

Post new Message to Thread