Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Revolving door

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with certain people who like to keep deleting their account but a back a few days later with a new profile. The pics, profile and pics stay the same so what's the point?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An attention thing maybe.

over a year ago

"An attention thing maybe."

Maybe...or just maybe they can the whole thing and several months later miss certain aspects like forums and banter. Been here several times and generally when things wind me up I just leave as opposed to complaining.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This isn't within several months its weeks or even days. Then they message with exactly the same as did before. Maybe they think people will have forgotten them in that short time

over a year ago

More to the point, why do some people still not know how to use a revolving door despite them being invented over a hundred years ago?

Its the same people that try to get on a bus or train while people are still getting off I suppose.

over a year ago

That's why I block newbies and unverified. Tends to stop them as they often can't be bothered getting picture verified all the time.

I don't think its an attention thing because, unless its a female profile, they probably don't get any attention. I think they just like imagining all the meets they could have and get off on that. Or manage to get some poor sucker guy to visit a random house then delete the profile, as happened to someone over on fabguys yesterday!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The yquit to try and teach one person who isnt interested a lesson.

That person dosen't budge, they sign back up and carry on as before.

over a year ago

Often it's due to online stalking or so I've heard....

over a year ago

There's a myriad of reasons. ..moods, attention, privacy, bad experiences, lack of experiences etc etc.

Truth is were never going to figure out what's going on in everyone's head here. Some are here as they are true swingers, some are curious, some are a little lost in life and try to find what they need here....people do what they do and find their own way eventually.

over a year ago

Indecisive?

over a year ago

Could be I'm not sure.

over a year ago

"Could be I'm not sure."

over a year ago

" There's a myriad of reasons. ..moods, attention, privacy, bad experiences, lack of experiences etc etc.

Truth is were never going to figure out what's going on in everyone's head here. Some are here as they are true swingers, some are curious, some are a little lost in life and try to find what they need here....people do what they do and find their own way eventually. "

Hiraeth innit...

over a year ago

" There's a myriad of reasons. ..moods, attention, privacy, bad experiences, lack of experiences etc etc.

Truth is were never going to figure out what's going on in everyone's head here. Some are here as they are true swingers, some are curious, some are a little lost in life and try to find what they need here....people do what they do and find their own way eventually.

Hiraeth innit... "

ah but can you pronounce it correctly ?

Post new Message to Thread