Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

age old one

Jump to newest

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

is there ladies out there who actually prefer the smaller cock ? or is that a myth ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You'll get all sorts of answers from people saying it's the person or what they do that matters most.

But I expect the truth is that *most* women, all other things being equal (looks, personality, sex appeal etc) would prefer certainly an average sized cock to a small one (some big ones can hurt so not everyone wants a big one)

And I say that as a bloke with a smaller sized dick. It HAS been a handicap for me with many women. Thankfully though, not all... (other skills have to come in to play to compensate )

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"is there ladies out there who actually prefer the smaller cock ? or is that a myth ?"

some women like big, some like small, some like medium then there are those who really don't care because to them penetration is but one of many pleasures.

If all men realised that there would be far fewer concerns about the size of their cock.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Define "smaller cock"

over a year ago

Simply one that works and isn't attached to a cock

over a year ago

Do all Men like big breasts big arses ??

You cant change what you have, Let your personality do the talking first then show them you have other talents well apart from a big cock that is

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Do all Men like big breasts big arses ??

You cant change what you have, Let your personality do the talking first then show them you have other talents well apart from a big cock that is

"

good comparison.

The ones fixated on size aren't usually women

Post new Message to Thread