Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Problems climaxing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered if anyone else sufferes from not being able to finish and has any remedies to offer? Getting it up isn't in a problem and I'm fine on my own but its getting more and more difficult to finish during sex. Its frustrating and knackering too as i will finish in the end but it takes a while! Yes I've tried many different positions and very rarely cum when being sucked off (despite enjoying the eventual climax). Its as if theres not much sensitivity but there is when near teeth!! Size isn't an issue -I'm pretty sure i'm average in length and a bit bigger in girth than most (according to some nice compliments recieved). No its not little blue pill related-tried that didn't help. I remember when I was young i used to worry about finishing too soon!!

Any suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My FB has this problem, so we don't worry about it. In fact its now a feature of our meets. We shag, stop for a chat and rest, shaga bit more, have another rest, maybe a drink and snacks, shag a bit more, and so on.

Sex isn't just about cumming. If you can cum on your own then you know you'll be able to finish. Its just you're trying so hard to finish with another person its putting you off. Use fingers, tongue, hands, and so on, and don't just concentrate on your own pleasure. When you stop trying so hard you might find that it all happens naturally.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably stressing about it isn't helping at all I don't really see it as a problem its far better than he opposite it could be the condoms you are using so try a different brand but I wouldn't worry you won't disappoint by not doing so.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Don't worry about this .. If you don't cum . so what .. Half the fun is trying and giving your partner pleasure

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Doesn't sound like a major problem to me. I cum too quick sometimes but am a repeater.

Post new Message to Thread