Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

messages !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is not another bash the men on here post ! But logged on today to find 22 messages (from men) 4 no longer on site ! . 5 from people who live in our town one thing we say we don't want. and 13 from people over the age limit we have put! = 22 . So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"This is not another bash the men on here post ! But logged on today to find 22 messages (from men) 4 no longer on site ! . 5 from people who live in our town one thing we say we don't want. and 13 from people over the age limit we have put! = 22 . So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles! "

That means using common sense!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Just delete. If they can't be arsed reading.. They done get a reply even to say no thanks.

over a year ago

"This is not another bash the men on here post ! But logged on today to find 22 messages (from men) 4 no longer on site ! . 5 from people who live in our town one thing we say we don't want. and 13 from people over the age limit we have put! = 22 . So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles!

That means using common sense! "

No chance of that lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles! "

Ah, the eternal question of this site. Like the response above I agree its best to use it as an unofficial filter. If they can't be arsed to read my profile, I can't be arsed to reply to their message.

over a year ago

"Just delete. If they can't be arsed reading.. They done get a reply even to say no thanks."
yer that's what we do just getting bored with it now xx

over a year ago

Its called casting your net

Send lots of messages out to lots of profiles and hopefully one will bite

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people... Yes People, not just men (couples were the worst offenders for me) will never read profiles...

Not much you can do about local people other than delete... but you can use the age filters to stop those outside your preferences mailing you.

over a year ago

"Just delete. If they can't be arsed reading.. They done get a reply even to say no thanks. yer that's what we do just getting bored with it now xx"

If you're bored of it you could set your age filters so that no one outside of that range can message you,that will deal with one of your issues

over a year ago

"As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter? "
because we have a wider age rang for couples than single men so we put it in the profile! X

over a year ago

"So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles!

Ah, the eternal question of this site. Like the response above I agree its best to use it as an unofficial filter. If they can't be arsed to read my profile, I can't be arsed to reply to their message."

over a year ago

I never read profiles....just perve the pics

over a year ago

"As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter? because we have a wider age rang for couples than single men so we put it in the profile! X"

Well you cant have it all ways I guess.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

That's what filters are for. They prevent the unwanted messages

over a year ago

I quiet enjoy reading people profile which some might think sad but you get get a feel for the person and I would not waste my time sending a message if I was outside of there criteria. The only change to this rule would be if its forum fun day and we are all having a laugh.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter? because we have a wider age rang for couples than single men so we put it in the profile! X"

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you...

over a year ago

"As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter? because we have a wider age rang for couples than single men so we put it in the profile! X

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you..."

Good plan

over a year ago

On the age point though if you are one or two years outside of the parameters does that not qualify to get an answer ?

over a year ago

Let's face it age is but a number the Nepalese don't even celebrate birthdays

over a year ago

"As the majority were over your age limit then why not just set an age filter? because we have a wider age rang for couples than single men so we put it in the profile! X

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you..."

like we say we have a wider range for couples than single men and we like to here from the men who can be bothered to read it why should they miss out cos of others ! X

over a year ago

"I quiet enjoy reading people profile which some might think sad but you get get a feel for the person and I would not waste my time sending a message if I was outside of there criteria. The only change to this rule would be if its forum fun day and we are all having a laugh. "

over a year ago

"This is not another bash the men on here post ! But logged on today to find 22 messages (from men) 4 no longer on site ! . 5 from people who live in our town one thing we say we don't want. and 13 from people over the age limit we have put! = 22 . So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles! "

Well your filters would stop the age ones the ones in the same town might not be as many don't use their real location and the rest well the delete button works well.

over a year ago

"Just delete. If they can't be arsed reading.. They dont get a reply even to say no thanks."

Thats what we do

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you... like we say we have a wider range for couples than single men and we like to here from the men who can be bothered to read it why should they miss out cos of others ! X"

Well, sorry but if you don't use the tools that are available you're just going to have to continue deleting the unsuitable messages.

over a year ago

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you... like we say we have a wider range for couples than single men and we like to here from the men who can be bothered to read it why should they miss out cos of others ! X

Well, sorry but if you don't use the tools that are available you're just going to have to continue deleting the unsuitable messages. "

so how do we use these tools we like a bigger age range in couples we have put it in our profile we don't want older single men! If we put the age range down on the setting then couple cannot message us

over a year ago

You guys must be picky lol, last meet March 2013 !!!

over a year ago

Lucky you op. I logged in to 0 messages in my inbox, could see a tumble lol.

over a year ago

If i read profiles I would find there are only 14 people looking for someone like me in the whole of fab.

6 are fake

4 are actually men

3 are 200 miles away

1 is unlos by the time I message.

In all seriousness, the people I message outside of forums seem like people looking for me. Turns out I'm wrong as they often forget to put on their profile a criteria that I don't meet.

Or I'm just a munter and they are being polite.

over a year ago

"You guys must be picky lol, last meet March 2013 !!! "
yes we are!

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

"I quiet enjoy reading people profile which some might think sad but you get get a feel for the person and I would not waste my time sending a message if I was outside of there criteria. The only change to this rule would be if its forum fun day and we are all having a laugh. "

over a year ago

Yes they probably would get more or of the site if they read profiles but unfortunately that's not the way some use the site. Delete and search is the easiest way forward rather than hoping you'll get an inbox full of perfect gems!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If it is bothering you, why not just filter out all men and make the effort to search for them yourselves and make contact with the ones that interest you... like we say we have a wider range for couples than single men and we like to here from the men who can be bothered to read it why should they miss out cos of others ! X

Well, sorry but if you don't use the tools that are available you're just going to have to continue deleting the unsuitable messages. so how do we use these tools we like a bigger age range in couples we have put it in our profile we don't want older single men! If we put the age range down on the setting then couple cannot message us "

As I said.. Filter single males and make the effort to find the ones who interest you by doing the searching...Don't wait for them to come to you. That's obviously not working for you if you've ended up here in the forum complaining about the messages you're receiving from men.

over a year ago

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need. "

Damn it.. am I typing in that invisible font again

over a year ago

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need.

Damn it.. am I typing in that invisible font again "

I must be aswell seid why the filters don't work for us about 5 times now ! We will just have to use it as a filter the people who don't read the profile are not for us lol x

over a year ago

"Yes they probably would get more or of the site if they read profiles but unfortunately that's not the way some use the site. Delete and search is the easiest way forward rather than hoping you'll get an inbox full of perfect gems!"

over a year ago

What "read"? Don't be silly

over a year ago

Why don't you use filters. And does that mean i can't message you

over a year ago

"This is not another bash the men on here post ! But logged on today to find 22 messages (from men) 4 no longer on site ! . 5 from people who live in our town one thing we say we don't want. and 13 from people over the age limit we have put! = 22 . So our question is would they not get more out of the site if they read the profiles!

What "read"? Don't be silly "

over a year ago

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need. "
prime example didn't even read the post about lol

over a year ago

Ironic. People not reading comments on a thread about people not reading profiles.

over a year ago

"Ironic. People not reading comments on a thread about people not reading profiles. "

If you're referring to my comment on 'I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet' it was because I WAS being ironic! Given that about 10 people had already mentioned the use of filters!!

over a year ago

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need. prime example didn't even read the post about lol "

See comment above, oh irony really is lost on some people ha ha

over a year ago

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned filters yet. Yes, filters will be what you need. prime example didn't even read the post about lol

See comment above, oh irony really is lost on some people ha ha "

lol yer it was lost after after repeating myself so much sorry x

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

Does me tits right in when people don't read profiles before messaging! Grrrr

over a year ago

"Does me tits right in when people don't read profiles before messaging! Grrrr"
yer like it takes a long time to read them lol xx