Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

HOT SEXY couple/fem/male

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us that find it very off putting when getting a messege from someone(s) that have hot/sexy/god/goddess/gorgeous or anything that could suggest there up there own arses in there profile name or txt......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it just us that find it very off putting when getting a messege from someone(s) that have hot/sexy/god/goddess/gorgeous or anything that could suggest there up there own arses in there profile name or txt...... "

Yes it is a little off putting especially when after they set out some ridiculous expectations lol

over a year ago

"Is it just us that find it very off putting when getting a messege from someone(s) that have hot/sexy/god/goddess/gorgeous or anything that could suggest there up there own arses in there profile name or txt...... "

Totally agree, some people sound too high maintenance, aren't we all here to have fun less of the rules! Xxxx

over a year ago

Yes some women's profiles are so ridiculously specific natural lack of body hair on a man!! I chatted to a woman this morning am only 30 miles from her and that's too far !!

over a year ago

"Yes some women's profiles are so ridiculously specific natural lack of body hair on a man!! I chatted to a woman this morning am only 30 miles from her and that's too far !! "

Oh deary me, some people hahaha!

This is why we are considering clubs....

over a year ago

Some one upset you ? Or are you making a general sweeping statement that anyone with such user names are all the same.!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Mine has the word hottie in it and I'm not up my own arse at all. It also has the word detective and I'm not one of those either

over a year ago

Nah!

Don't bother us at all, after all at the end of the day it's only a username on a swinging site!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

How others choose to describe themselves is up to them, whether we agree is a different story.

That on it's own, wouldn't put us off.

over a year ago

I agree with you rj111 let's enjoy it for what it is ,fun

over a year ago

"Is it just us that find it very off putting when getting a messege from someone(s) that have hot/sexy/god/goddess/gorgeous or anything that could suggest there up there own arses in there profile name or txt......

Some one upset you ? Or are you making a general sweeping statement that anyone with such user names are all the same.!"

Nope no one upset us just don't reply to couples if there name sounds anything like 'wearethehottestcoupleonfab' (hoping that isn't an actual fab member lol) just so off putting and what makes it worse is they tend to be the less attractive ones we've seen on here lol

over a year ago

"Is it just us that find it very off putting when getting a messege from someone(s) that have hot/sexy/god/goddess/gorgeous or anything that could suggest there up there own arses in there profile name or txt......

How others choose to describe themselves is up to them, whether we agree is a different story.

That on it's own, wouldn't put us off."

Fair enough each to there own I guess

over a year ago

"Mine has the word hottie in it and I'm not up my own arse at all. It also has the word detective and I'm not one of those either "

Lol bum yours seems to be abit tongue in cheek an not so serious

When a couple says about themselves 'we are seriously hot' just makes me wonder

over a year ago

Then you are missing out on potentially great people just because the user name, book and cover, springs to mind, having said that, I don't reply to anybody's build that says large or ample, and if I do it's probably with a polite message like you are 2 far away, it's my polite way of saying you Aren't for me, but then you get a torrent of abuse for trying to be nice,,

over a year ago

"Then you are missing out on potentially great people just because the user name, book and cover, springs to mind, having said that, I don't reply to anybody's build that says large or ample, and if I do it's probably with a polite message like you are 2 far away, it's my polite way of saying you Aren't for me, but then you get a torrent of abuse for trying to be nice,, "

You don't have to make an excuse to be polite it's about preference and if there too large for your taste then tell them they aren't what you are looking for and I'm sure if there genuine and of sound mind they will be ok about it we've done if many times and also had the same to us we just reply with a polite thanks and good luck

And as for the missing out on the good people part 9/10 the ppl with those type names we don't agree with them being so.....appreciate your opinion tho

over a year ago

Nope we're exactly the same, It's an instant no for us. Also Big Cock, Master, Hung etc do the same for us.

over a year ago

Like Naughtyfookers, I find the KingDongs and BigCummer's of this world a lot more off putting! However, it delights me no end when a couple claim to be hot and sexy, want you to use passwords in messages and have a mile long list of "don'ts" ....and then you get their pics and think are you kidding me! No end to the laughs we've had!

over a year ago

"Then you are missing out on potentially great people just because the user name, book and cover, springs to mind, having said that, I don't reply to anybody's build that says large or ample, and if I do it's probably with a polite message like you are 2 far away, it's my polite way of saying you Aren't for me, but then you get a torrent of abuse for trying to be nice,,

You don't have to make an excuse to be polite it's about preference and if there too large for your taste then tell them they aren't what you are looking for and I'm sure if there genuine and of sound mind they will be ok about it we've done if many times and also had the same to us we just reply with a polite thanks and good luck

And as for the missing out on the good people part 9/10 the ppl with those type names we don't agree with them being so.....appreciate your opinion tho "

Same could be said for people's descriptions of themselves, but to just disregard somebody because of a user name seems harsh,, and yes the bits about put so and so in the subject make me laugh, I always message them ones to see if they reply without the subject 9 of ten I do, and also the ones who say don't week send me a message once I have winked,,

over a year ago

I find names like cuntshredder and sluttycumdump more offputting

over a year ago

"I find names like cuntshredder and sluttycumdump more offputting "

Yes I agree,, haha, cumslut gets me as well, I just think of a woman full of cum and it turns my stomach

over a year ago

"Then you are missing out on potentially great people just because the user name, book and cover, springs to mind, having said that, I don't reply to anybody's build that says large or ample, and if I do it's probably with a polite message like you are 2 far away, it's my polite way of saying you Aren't for me, but then you get a torrent of abuse for trying to be nice,,

And as for the missing out on the good people part 9/10 the ppl with those type names we don't agree with them being so.....appreciate your opinion tho

Same could be said for people's descriptions of themselves, but to just disregard somebody because of a user name seems harsh,, and yes the bits about put so and so in the subject make me laugh, I always message them ones to see if they reply without the subject 9 of ten I do, and also the ones who say don't week send me a message once I have winked,, "

Yeah we did say profile names and profile txt so equally as off putting if they describe themselves as sexy, hot, gorgeous etc

over a year ago

"I find names like cuntshredder and sluttycumdump more offputting "

Lol id have to think they were having a laugh

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Having just done so, I can say that chosing a username is the hardest part of using fab! I personally am far more likely to be put off by the content of a profile. There is nothing wrong with some self confidence (it's really quiet attractive). However some people do take it too far, a ridiculous prescriptive list of hoops to jump through before contacting them "cos their worth it.

over a year ago

Same could be said for people's descriptions of themselves, but to just disregard somebody because of a user name seems harsh,, and yes the bits about put so and so in the subject make me laugh, I always message them ones to see if they reply without the subject 9 of ten I do, and also the ones who say don't week send me a message once I have winked,,

Yeah we did say profile names and profile txt so equally as off putting if they describe themselves as sexy, hot, gorgeous etc"

Which is through your eyes I guess , I choose my name because I think I am,, haha,, don't need to boast or be upy own arse, people either want to message or not,, makes no odds really

over a year ago

I actually don't think I have a problem with that....I prefer it to those that are putting themselves down or are full of woe is me and negativity.

over a year ago

Yeah we did say profile names and profile txt so equally as off putting if they describe themselves as sexy, hot, gorgeous etc

Which is through your eyes I guess , I choose my name because I think I am,, haha,, don't need to boast or be upy own arse, people either want to message or not,, makes no odds really"

Agreed and that's great if u think so just find modesty attractive when someone is actually hot but doesn't have to tell everyone so because what is there to say when someone throws a compliment your way (not your as in you inparticular) 'hey your gorgeous' and the reply is Yh I knw my name says so lol

And I have a lil feeling you may not say it makes no odds if you get zero Messeges or replies?

over a year ago

"I actually don't think I have a problem with that....I prefer it to those that are putting themselves down or are full of woe is me and negativity."

Agreed lack of confidence and negativity is also off putting but think there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance in our opinion

over a year ago

Which is through your eyes I guess , I choose my name because I think I am,, haha,, don't need to boast or be upy own arse, people either want to message or not,, makes no odds really

Agreed and that's great if u think so just find modesty attractive when someone is actually hot but doesn't have to tell everyone so because what is there to say when someone throws a compliment your way (not your as in you inparticular) 'hey your gorgeous' and the reply is Yh I knw my name says so lol

And I have a lil feeling you may not say it makes no odds if you get zero Messeges or replies? "

But then that's the person not the name lol,, although I have messaged that to some not out of arrogance , but just can't you think of anything else to say,, like hey you have a lovely smile or something that's easier to reply to because your gorgeous can only really be replied with thank you,,

over a year ago

"I find names like cuntshredder and sluttycumdump more offputting

Lol id have to think they were having a laugh "

I hear they have got together and made a couples profile now Slutshreddingcuntycumdump

over a year ago

Most of my messages these days come of single straight guys asking about the strap on,, I got so fed up of replying with you cant take it, I don't want to try, and I even have said yes, I'll force you down and make you take all 12 and half inches,, that I put it on my profile just to stop me from having to reply haha

over a year ago

"I actually don't think I have a problem with that....I prefer it to those that are putting themselves down or are full of woe is me and negativity."

I agree.

over a year ago

I am nothing like a banana cake in real life. Just wanted everyone to know

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I actually don't think I have a problem with that....I prefer it to those that are putting themselves down or are full of woe is me and negativity.

Agreed lack of confidence and negativity is also off putting but think there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance in our opinion "

I'm guilty of using sexy in my username but purely and simply because it was easy to remember when I first joined the site, I didn't think I'd be staying on it for long and cos it was the first adjective that popped in to my head when I thought about using alliteration!!! I don't think I'm sexy at all, far from it Infact...I actually hate telling people my username in clubs when asked if I'm on fab cos saying it out loud does make it seem as though I'm completely up my own arse...I'm really not but can't think of anything decent to change it to!

Completely agree with there being a fine line between confidence and arrogance though...can't stand arrogant or egotistical people and if I miss out on what could be 'great' meets then so be it, I'd much rather stick to meeting quietly confident people that don't describe themselves as 'hot, stunning, fabulous, beautiful, perfect etc' it puts me off even replying unless these words are said in jest and good humour, I don't look at a profile twice! I've been lucky enough to meet some hot as fuck people off here but give me average looking and comfortable meets over hot as fuck but uncomfortable meets any day! Ps new name suggestions are most welcome as long as they don't involve the word slut! (I'm only one of those behind closed doors!)

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I am nothing like a banana cake in real life. Just wanted everyone to know "

Would you say you're more of a fruit cake?!?

over a year ago

Haha, so hotasfuk makes for uncomfortable ? Lust comes in all shapes, sizes and descriptions, the way you describe yourself or the way you feel about yourself doesn't dictate how a meet will go, if your comfortable the meet will go better,, but if you have gotten to the meet stage then you have looked liked taken into account user name, so all should be well,, only if you have had blatant lies is it then uncomfortable

over a year ago

Not great grammar there

over a year ago

Mr calls me sexybum and used it as my name on here, I don't think it though! Does it make it seem I'm up myself? As I'm very much the opposite.

over a year ago

Mr calls me sexybum and used it as my name on here, I don't think it though! Does it make it seem I'm up myself? As I'm very much the opposite. "

Nope like u said Mr named U sexy bum so that wouldn't apply lol

over a year ago

I suppose you could read ours in that way

I'd like to think we're not up our own arse.

Our name comes from our first swinging experience & it was a quiet night in a club

We was the only couple having sex at the time but everyone was watching + the song was quite popular at the time

over a year ago

Mr calls me sexybum and used it as my name on here, I don't think it though! Does it make it seem I'm up myself? As I'm very much the opposite.

Nope like u said Mr named U sexy bum so that wouldn't apply lol "

over a year ago

Do we fall into that category?

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Some one upset you ? Or are you making a general sweeping statement that anyone with such user names are all the same.!"

We have the word gorgeous in our username and although we would like to think not we have been accused of being up our own ass but we don't care for those lucky enough to find out it really is a lovely lovely place to be.

over a year ago

Do we fall into that category?"

In my opinion I would say no.....unless the Mrs has called herself gorgeous and named her Mr 'him' lol

over a year ago

Do we fall into that category?

In my opinion I would say no.....unless the Mrs has called herself gorgeous and named her Mr 'him' lol "

x

over a year ago

I have never got a msg with that name and no it wouldn't bother me lol.

over a year ago

Some one upset you ? Or are you making a general sweeping statement that anyone with such user names are all the same.!

We have the word gorgeous in our username and although we would like to think not we have been accused of being up our own ass but we don't care for those lucky enough to find out it really is a lovely lovely place to be. "

I wouldn't say you fall into the arrogant category anyway as I imagine MR named Mrs gorgeous and that's a good thing

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I find names like cuntshredder and sluttycumdump more offputting

Lol id have to think they were having a laugh

I hear they have got together and made a couples profile now Slutshreddingcuntycumdump "

Lol!!!

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

We have the word gorgeous in our username and although we would like to think not we have been accused of being up our own ass but we don't care for those lucky enough to find out it really is a lovely lovely place to be.

I wouldn't say you fall into the arrogant category anyway as I imagine MR named Mrs gorgeous and that's a good thing "

We didn't put too much thought into it really it just sounded Fitting

Post new Message to Thread