FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Equivalent of a gay sauna for lesbian/bi ladies only, or lesbian/bi ladies only swingers club/nights?

Jump to newest

By *earlyNips OP   Couple
over a year ago

St Neots

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a leabian/bi ladies equivalent of a gay sauna, or a swingers club/night that is women only?

It's D's fantasy to go to a place with only gay/bi women with the sole intention of getting some ladies-only fun.

So, any ideas? Or is there simply not a market for this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"I'm wondering if anyone knows of a leabian/bi ladies equivalent of a gay sauna, or a swingers club/night that is women only?

It's D's fantasy to go to a place with only gay/bi women with the sole intention of getting some ladies-only fun.

So, any ideas? Or is there simply not a market for this?"

Iris in Leeds offer a ladies only afternoon with sauna n jaccuzzi!! Normally about 9 - 15 attend!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think there is a market for this as most bi females are part of a couple who only meet together, even if you did get enough women on here to say they were interested they would be spread over the UK which means a lot wouldn't want to travel the distance to where it was held, plus most clubs charge very llittle or even free for women if it was a woman's only night they would have to up the fees to make it pay which a lot of women wouldn't pay

By *earlyNips OP   Couple
over a year ago

St Neots

"Iris in Leeds offer a ladies only afternoon with sauna n jaccuzzi!! Normally about 9 - 15 attend!! "

Do you have any more info on this? Just looked at the website and cannot see anything about it.

over a year ago

I have never heard of one either sorry

over a year ago

Think townhouse do one.

Did we see it in the forum or was out wishful thinking.

We think it would be very well attended if it happened.

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"Iris in Leeds offer a ladies only afternoon with sauna n jaccuzzi!! Normally about 9 - 15 attend!!

Do you have any more info on this? Just looked at the website and cannot see anything about it. "

dont know anymore other than a female friend told me....its very unnoficial i think...like a ladies afternoon coffee but nortier..club shpuld know more

Post new Message to Thread