FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Generating conversations out of thin air?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone find it hard to start chatting with people here sometimes? It can be tricky if you don't want to go down the "wanna fuk" route straight away, but what else do you talk about?

And discussing someone's work can be difficult if they don't want to disclose straight away.

Any tried and tested methods?

What's your favourite colour? Anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll chat about anything with anybody, hobbies, work, ambitions, travel are always winners

over a year ago

Anything really,politeness,and respect goes a long way

over a year ago

always wondered this. As a man you also have to keep interest very well or you lose out to their busy inbox. Half the time if you ask the above suggestions you'll just see your message read but not answered

over a year ago

I find it hard, I have stopped chatting to loads of guys i had liked because the conversation has just dried up and it's been to much like hard work to keep it going

i think when it gets like that it's time to throw the towel in and move on

then with others the conversation just flows

over a year ago

How about fancy a cuppa....A good old British solution to everything, and if conversation dries up you can always just sip tea.

over a year ago

"Manners maketh the man" my dad always said to me.

The hard part is finding someone to chat with without the whole sex thing. Harder still when their avatar's genitalia or a cracking set of top bollocks.....

over a year ago

If theres no natural flow at the start I find there never will be

Ill chat about anything and everything and if I struggle to find things to talk about then I give up,a conversation is a 2 way street

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Just watched the Mickey Flanagan live show.. It seems women are better at this than blokes

over a year ago

"Does anyone find it hard to start chatting with people here sometimes? It can be tricky if you don't want to go down the "wanna fuk" route straight away, but what else do you talk about?

And discussing someone's work can be difficult if they don't want to disclose straight away.

What's your favourite colour? Anyone?"

over a year ago

That's why a good profile is invaluable. The devil is in the detail.

over a year ago

"Does anyone find it hard to start chatting with people here sometimes? It can be tricky if you don't want to go down the "wanna fuk" route straight away, but what else do you talk about?

I wouldn't mind "wanna fuk" type of message from you lol

On a serious note - the most and on line or question can sparkle an interesting conversation. I guess depends on your intention how and what you say

over a year ago

"That's why a good profile is invaluable. The devil is in the detail. "

i dont like profiles with to much info as i find it hard to start a conversation if everything is on there, you ask a question to break the ice and you get in reply. ...its on my profiles, that kills the conversation for me

over a year ago

I'm fairly open when people message me as long as it doesn't fall into the 3 main categories ( fancy a fuck/how's your day/how are you finding fab?) - and as long as they've posted a good face and torso pic so i can decide quickly if i'm interested or not!

I rarely mesg men first - but if I do it's usually a light-hearted one-liner! Xx

over a year ago

Besides. ..text conversations don't flow freely, you can only go so far before deciding if there's an interest. Cest la vie

over a year ago

"That's why a good profile is invaluable. The devil is in the detail.

i dont like profiles with to much info as i find it hard to start a conversation if everything is on there, you ask a question to break the ice and you get in reply. ...its on my profiles, that kills the conversation for me "

Looking at your profile, I think their is just the right amount of talking points.

over a year ago

What you up to?

Same as you

Oh,you're wanking too..nice

over a year ago

"What you up to?

Same as you

Oh,you're wanking too..nice "

excuse me I'm getting supper ready and I ain't doing that whilst cooking. After supper I'm off for a run...I won't be doing it then either....you women...terrible minds

over a year ago

"What you up to?

Same as you

Oh,you're wanking too..nice "

Why guys mail me asking what im doing i reply

replying to your message

what do they think you are doing

over a year ago

"What you up to?

Same as you

replying to your message

what do they think you are doing "

well quite obviously you shouldn't be on here unless you are rearing to go the minute we request a bit of va va voom

over a year ago

With a body like that love I don't think you'll struggle for conversation or anything else for that matter

over a year ago

"What you up to?

Same as you

replying to your message

what do they think you are doing

well quite obviously you shouldn't be on here unless you are rearing to go the minute we request a bit of va va voom"

I'm always rearing it's finding the va va voom I struggle with

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What you up to?

Same as you

replying to your message

what do they think you are doing "

Oh I get this a lot too. I tend to be honest and tell them - something very mundane and boring usually. I'm sure I'm supposed to say "oh I'm fingering myself whilst looking at your photo of your cock"...

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I find it easier to start a conversation with them if its related to there profile or if its a comment they have made within the forums.

over a year ago

At what point do you realise the conversation has dried up ? When they don't reply ? Or are they waiting for you to speak ? Or is good old intuition all that's required.

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

your female. You can talk about whatever you want to. The messages and replies are still going to come in.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

1 hint, never start off with I see we are close and I have a car!

over a year ago

Do any of you believe in Karma you meet only the people you are supposed and it all starts with the conversation

over a year ago

"Do any of you believe in Karma you meet only the people you are supposed and it all starts with the conversation "

God I hope not...This will be painful !

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

" Besides. ..text conversations don't flow freely, you can only go so far before deciding if there's an interest. Cest la vie"

We agree with this. How can you truly make up your mind about someone through the medium of txt.

Even that first phone call or skype can sometimes feel awkward as everyone is nervous We read the profile(Important) if we like the look,sound and there are common interests we make contact. We then exchange a few messages to see if there's a mutual interest then take the plunge and meet. Touch wood we've had nothing but great times so far with this formula

over a year ago

" At what point do you realise the conversation has dried up ? When they don't reply ? Or are they waiting for you to speak ? Or is good old intuition all that's required. "

When either you or them start sending one word messages

Post new Message to Thread