Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No such thing as beginners luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have only recently joined and don't seem to be having much luck... Any advice?

We have been on this site for about 2 weeks now and have spoken to some lovely genuine people. BUT don't seem to be having much luck in terms of meeting people. Are we best off in clubs? We have tried everything to prove we are genuine, photo verified by fab, face pictures which we keep private to send by messages & there's plenty of pics of us together... We do find there are lots of time wasters and men pretending to be women... Don't understand people like that!!

All we want is another sexy couple to come and join us in our swinging adventures... Can't be that hard to find can it? Xxx

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only thing that I can say is be patient, you've only been here a few weeks and a lot of people can't meet at the drop of a hat. Maybe a club night would be a good option but I'd say relax. Your profile is good, your pics are great and you seem genuine. It will happen for you both

over a year ago

"The only thing that I can say is be patient, you've only been here a few weeks and a lot of people can't meet at the drop of a hat. Maybe a club night would be a good option but I'd say relax. Your profile is good, your pics are great and you seem genuine. It will happen for you both"

Thank you I think the club idea is going to be the way forward to us xxxxx

over a year ago

"We have only recently joined and don't seem to be having much luck... Any advice?

We have been on this site for about 2 weeks now and have spoken to some lovely genuine people. BUT don't seem to be having much luck in terms of meeting people. Are we best off in clubs? We have tried everything to prove we are genuine, photo verified by fab, face pictures which we keep private to send by messages & there's plenty of pics of us together... We do find there are lots of time wasters and men pretending to be women... Don't understand people like that!!

All we want is another sexy couple to come and join us in our swinging adventures... Can't be that hard to find can it? Xxx

Thank you "

Hey Rebecca long time no see, am sure if you both give it time the offers will soon come flooding in x

over a year ago

Try a club like chams you will find when you start chatting most will be on fabs lol

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Clubs are a great idea, at least the people are already there in front of you.

The dynamic with 2 couples can be difficult, as all 4 need to find their potential playmate attractive, which isn't always the case when you meet up.

You could try going to a social near you to meet others, or even better arrange to meet couples in a club. The atmosphere is usually very sexy, and this adds to the fun.

Your pics are great, and no doubt you will prove to be popular, but as you've already said there are a lot of time wasters, and men pretending to be couples or women. They can't do that in a club.

Take a look at the club reviews section, there are some great clubs in the North West.

over a year ago

"Try a club like chams you will find when you start chatting most will be on fabs lol "

This is very true, I was on here for months with no success until I went to a club. The great thing is there are no fakes there, no false pictures and there's no pressure to play. Take a look at your local clubs and have fun xx oh and if you want to meet a guy...

over a year ago

Thank you everyone I appreciate you all getting back to us on this xxx

over a year ago

We attended our first social the weekend gone...and we met and chatted with lots of couples, turned out to be a great icebreaker and a nice no pressure way to meet others..cannot recommend attending one enough.x

over a year ago

"We attended our first social the weekend gone...and we met and chatted with lots of couples, turned out to be a great icebreaker and a nice no pressure way to meet others..cannot recommend attending one enough.x"

Ok we will take that on board, thank you both xxx

Post new Message to Thread