Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blank Profiles,No Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are quite new to fab,have spoke and met some nice people over a few weeks.What is it with men saying they cant put pics up for work reasons etc and cannot accomodate?Why do they pretend to be single when they are obviously married or attached.Do any other folks have this problem,and also weve had it on so called female profiles. Her x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We are quite new to fab,have spoke and met some nice people over a few weeks.What is it with men saying they cant put pics up for work reasons etc and cannot accomodate?Why do they pretend to be single when they are obviously married or attached.Do any other folks have this problem,and also weve had it on so called female profiles. Her x"

Yes these are problems we all have.

The best thing to do is to stick with the profiles you feel are genuine and have pictures etc. We always meet socially too, that way you can see that people are who they claim to be

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

There are lots of cheats that choose to swinging site, if like most swingers thats not your thing, learning to sniff them out is a must, having said that, a fair few do say upfront that they are cheats.

By *ussypussWoman
over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

If you're new to all this, you should take a look at some of the previous threads which have covered these subjects.

Unfortunately, there are some sick guys who think it's funny to have profiles where they pretend to be female.

Everyone has the choice to accommodate or not and they don't have to give a reason, it's their life/choice.

Some people do not want to run the risk of having someone they know/work with recognising them and so will choose to keep their face pics private and only give other access to them when they have chatted with them.

I don't have a face pic on my public profile or accommodate, these are my personal choices and I don't have to justify them but I do if asked. I have a son at home and my family/vanilla friends don't know anything about this side of my life and I would prefer it to stay that way.

It's not only the guys who say they're single when they are actually married, these things happen and you have to use all your powers of female deduction to be able to even attempt to work out who's telling the truth and who's not. Some actually tell you that they're married but cheating on their spouse, then it is your choice as to whether you want to have contact with these people. My policy is to say great, at least they are telling the truth but I still wouldn't want to risk being pulled into marital disputes if they were ever found out.

Give it time, you will begin to find it a little easier to sift the wheat from the chaff.

The most important things are to stay as safe as possible, enjoy the experience and always be true to yourselves, don't let anyone bully you into accepting something you're not comfortable with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I don't like someone's profile, I don't mail them.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank You for the advice,we will take it onboard x

over a year ago

"Thank You for the advice,we will take it onboard x"

Trust your instincts.

If something seems odd, I usually stop chatting to them. Plenty of other people to chat to. x

over a year ago

ive no time for people without a face pic.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like the ones with blurb saying how hot they are, and no pics.

over a year ago

It's the beautiful young women pretending to be lonely overweight single men who really get my goat. grrrr.

Post new Message to Thread