Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

public face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had any problems from local people from fab who has recognised you from public pics, happily send face pics but obviously want discretion and not to be labelled in local area because of the fun of fab from having public face pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're a single man looking for single women on a contact site,I doubt that you'll be labelled in your local community as anything other than hot blooded male,but you do what you feel comfortable with

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've never had public face pics but was pestered slightly once by a very local guy who said that although I wouldn't meet him, could I please send him a face pic so if he saw me out and about he could say hello.

Erm no thanks, I can't think of anything worse really?!

over a year ago

Have often wished you could be invisible for the first 5 miles, more so for our couples profile.

over a year ago

I find the whole debate over public face pics to be ridiculous. The only people who can see you, and therefore potentially recognise you, are also ON THE SAME SITE. So what on Earth are they going to say!

I know of at least two people on here who are quite well known in nilla life who have been "outed" by the press......guess what? Did them no harm whatsoever. It's legal....

over a year ago

"I find the whole debate over public face pics to be ridiculous. The only people who can see you, and therefore potentially recognise you, are also ON THE SAME SITE. So what on Earth are they going to say!

I know of at least two people on here who are quite well known in nilla life who have been "outed" by the press......guess what? Did them no harm whatsoever. It's legal...."

I know of at least one local psycho bunny boiler that is on here....I'd rather her not show my profile to people....I don't give a damn what people think or say about me but I don't want it affecting my kids at all. That is the main issue.

over a year ago

We all maybe on the same site, but discretion is important, it does not stop at who is on this site.

People who have no worries about being on the site can gossip if they recognise you, and before you know it, you being on here is in the wrong hands, ie your kids family anyone.

Her

over a year ago

lol not here, here are no local women on the site

over a year ago

Its not always got anything to do with legality

It takes seconds for anyone to make a profile on here just to be nosy and cause chaos,just because someone is on here it doesn't automatically mean they're decent uninhibited people looking for the same as you

Im a married woman whos husband loves to see with other men,its unconventional,its sensational gossip in a small town,it can affect peoples lives and their families

If people want to hide their faces then they should he able to do so without recrimination from anyone else

over a year ago

Testify!

over a year ago

"I find the whole debate over public face pics to be ridiculous. The only people who can see you, and therefore potentially recognise you, are also ON THE SAME SITE. So what on Earth are they going to say!

I know of at least two people on here who are quite well known in nilla life who have been "outed" by the press......guess what? Did them no harm whatsoever. It's legal...."

From my experience... Nothing to my face, but plenty between themselves when they're on breaks and discussing my profile/veries at work. I only found out from another woman who was on the site with her fella and overheard the less than complementary conversations about my sex life! Since then I choose who I send face pics to as my fab life and 'real' live are things I'd like to keep separate

over a year ago

"Has anyone had any problems from local people from fab who has recognised you from public pics, happily send face pics but obviously want discretion and not to be labelled in local area because of the fun of fab from having public face pics "

You will get nutters all over both male and female though that should not stop you sending pics with a message but there is justification for not having them open for people you haven't communicated with to play mischief with you.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Never had a problem, maybe a cheeky wink at most Then a pm sent, so fine for us.

over a year ago

A problem no, been recognized yes

over a year ago

I have always had my face pics in public. I don't care if anyone recognises me off of fab. I have actually been spotted shopping , in my work place , in a pub numerous places x

over a year ago

"We all maybe on the same site, but discretion is important, it does not stop at who is on this site.

People who have no worries about being on the site can gossip if they recognise you, and before you know it, you being on here is in the wrong hands, ie your kids family anyone.

Her"

over a year ago

I'd welcome anyone from fab who politely said hello to me in the street x

Post new Message to Thread