Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

not who they say they are.

Jump to newest

By *yke-ite OP   Man
over a year ago

weymouth

Recently i have been chatting to a person (said to be a female) and she wanted to be dominated, so i set a task for 'her' and now she is not replying to my messages, i set up a meet with another bi female who was going to dominate her as a test. At first she was happy about it. But now i have not had any reply from my messages on fab! But she has read them on kik. I have asked for 'her' to contact me, nothing. I said i would call it off if she did not want to go ahead with it. Still nothing. I get the feeling it could be a male pretending to be a woman. Should i report it to Fab ? Anyone. Else had a similar situation? When the person is not what they seem? I will have to call it off as I do not want to mess the other genuine bi female about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you actually chatted to her or has it been just cyber chat?

It sounds as if you've been having your plonker pulled

over a year ago

Sounds like a cock teaser x

over a year ago

Maybe her idea of being dominated didn't involve you setting her the task of playing with another woman?

over a year ago

Report her for what? Not replying to your messages? I doubt Admin would take you seriously if all you have is a feeling she's male.

You need proof for them to act on and as far as I can read, you don't have any.

over a year ago

"Report her for what? Not replying to your messages? I doubt Admin would take you seriously if all you have is a feeling she's male.

You need proof for them to act on and as far as I can read, you don't have any. "

agree sumtimes ppl cant answer straight away x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe it's a timewaster who trawls profiles looking for those that say 'no timewasters' and such like - your last paragraph would be like a beacon from mars to attract them.

Cut off all contact, block and take a more uptodate photo. I prefer your avatar one but can't see it properly.

over a year ago

Maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you anymore it happens!

over a year ago

"Maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you anymore it happens!"

over a year ago

I hear your fustration ! Why are so many profile verified yet blokes pretending to be women ! It's annoying as I don't need text sex ! I need genuine meets .. Don't get it ! lol

Delete and block and move on !

over a year ago

Yep ... Chatted about stuff swapped pics and then nothing vanished from site ... God knows why ... Pic collector perhaps ... Very weird

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm actually George Clooney but don't want to publically put it in my profile in case of getting found out by the new missus

By *yke-ite OP   Man
over a year ago

weymouth

Thank you all for your comments. Block them and move on.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It happens all the time,they are having a wank that's all,they are probably guys

over a year ago

"Yep ... Chatted about stuff swapped pics and then nothing vanished from site ... God knows why ... Pic collector perhaps ... Very weird "

That happens a fair bit

Post new Message to Thread