Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

open relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just read a thread about affairs and this got me thinking.

Would you class swinging as an open relationship? The fem has played solo twice. Not cos we're bored or unhappy with each other cos we're far from it lol. We're on here for extra fun like everyone else. Is swingin an open open relationship or not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just read a thread about affairs and this got me thinking.

Would you class swinging as an open relationship? The fem has played solo twice. Not cos we're bored or unhappy with each other cos we're far from it lol. We're on here for extra fun like everyone else. Is swingin an open open relationship or not? "

Some are, some aren't

Depends on the couples dynamic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't say ours was, but we always swing together, I guess its just how you perceive it.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Would you class swinging as an open relationship? The fem has played solo twice. Not cos we're bored or unhappy with each other cos we're far from it lol. We're on here for extra fun like everyone else. Is swingin an open open relationship or not? "

you probably have a liberal relationship, not a strictly open one. Yours probably consists of discussion about who you are meeting or what you may want to do. An open one to me, is where you have no hold over the other - you free to come and go as you please, sort of 'seeing each other' relationship, I'd guess

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Is swingin an open open relationship or not? "

can't speak for ANg but its not my idea of it... I'd say swinging is something you enjoy together and share... where as an open relationship is more each partner pleases themselves in what they do..

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

not for us ...we always do things together

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you class swinging as an open relationship? The fem has played solo twice. Not cos we're bored or unhappy with each other cos we're far from it lol. We're on here for extra fun like everyone else. Is swingin an open open relationship or not?

you probably have a liberal relationship, not a strictly open one. Yours probably consists of discussion about who you are meeting or what you may want to do. An open one to me, is where you have no hold over the other - you free to come and go as you please "

I think that sums it up. Yeah we're not hardcore and do have to talk about these things. We're just in it for the sexy fun.

Post new Message to Thread