Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the next step..

Jump to newest

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

we both feel we are ready for the next step into swinging... we have yet to play with anyone so if your looking for a nice cpl

next saturday night we are free, we have posted social meets before but had very little interest. so what do you think we should do? skip looking for social meets and go straight to a club?

Clubs seem to be the preferred option now for meeting by a lot of people we talk too...

thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think clubs hold more options for you and there are a couple fairly local to you.

A club is a nice way to meet like minded people with no pressure.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Go for it, clubs are very welcoming to new couples and no one will expect you to play until you feel you would like to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have chosen to go to va fri for our next step. That way we can enjoy the social and then decide on the play if we want to without feeling we are disappointing or letting anyone down. I (mrs) have always had a thing about the va since I found the website, so if nothing else I will cure (or feed!) my curiosity! Good luck with whatever you decide

By *y2fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUDLEY

" Good luck with whatever you decide "

thanks its looking like either the attic or paradise as we are in the east mids next weekend.. anyone else going?

Post new Message to Thread