Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

g spot toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any advice on a good g spot toy for fems? A partner and I want to try to make her squirt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Fingers are best

By *allieJWoman
over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Fingers are best "

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Well, I've never squirted, so my advice might not be welcomed lol... but firstly, does she squirt anyway?? It can be really uncomfortable for the woman if you try and make her, when she's not used to it.

I've got a g-spot toy, but its.. not really the toy for me - once its inside, I can only guess and hope its in the right spot.

Fingers are a best bet, cause then you can feel under your fingertips without doubt that you are on the right spot.

You need to feel a walnut sized firm spongy texture about 2 inches in on the front wall (behind her pubes basically).

Don't rely on a toy for it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Tracey Cox g-spot toy (got mine from loveHoney). Had squirted a bit a few times in the past, but this toy makes me squirt buckets every time! Generally I'm not one for toys but this is amazing!

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

"The Tracey Cox g-spot toy (got mine from loveHoney). Had squirted a bit a few times in the past, but this toy makes me squirt buckets every time! Generally I'm not one for toys but this is amazing! "

You have me sold! I've just placed an order x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's the 2nd recommendation for that toy I've had.

Post new Message to Thread