FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why are so many women complaining about not getting laid?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My excuse for spending Sat night home alone? am a straight man in competition with countless others. Oh and I have to be up for work at 6. so why are so many women home alone looking for men but getting none???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because i have to be at work at 6am too

over a year ago

Who is complaining about not getting laid, I'm not!

I luvre a good night out but I also enjoy being at home on a Saturday night with my kids :-

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Because even women have problems getting meets when they want them. We're not all 100% successful.

over a year ago

Home tonight because I want to be. Would never complain about some 'me' time

over a year ago

"Who is complaining about not getting laid, I'm not!

I luvre a good night out but I also enjoy being at home on a Saturday night with my kids :-"

over a year ago

"Because even women have problems getting meets when they want them. We're not all 100% successful."

when your not looking you get dozens of offers soon as your free and looking every bodies busy

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Because even women have problems getting meets when they want them. We're not all 100% successful.

when your not looking you get dozens of offers soon as your free and looking every bodies busy "

Or you put a meet request up for the 5th and get several dozen messages from men free on the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th

over a year ago

"Because even women have problems getting meets when they want them. We're not all 100% successful.

when your not looking you get dozens of offers soon as your free and looking every bodies busy

Or you put a meet request up for the 5th and get several dozen messages from men free on the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th "

Oh man don't that just annoy the crap out of you

over a year ago

"My excuse for spending Sat night home alone? am a straight man in competition with countless others. Oh and I have to be up for work at 6. so why are so many women home alone looking for men but getting none???"

Whose complaining - the only one I see complaining is you!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Or you put a meet request up for the 5th and get several dozen messages from men free on the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th

Oh man don't that just annoy the crap out of you "

The one that annoyed the lately was the smoking hot guy who lived in London but was visiting York the night I was down in London. Grahhh!

over a year ago

Of course not all of you complain, but reading through my local updates, many women are claiming to be free and horny etc and where are all the men? Am not saying that they should take just anyone as a lover, but there are plenty of men to choose from and surely someone to.suit everyone's tastes x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Of course not all of you complain, but reading through my local updates, many women are claiming to be free and horny etc and where are all the men? Am not saying that they should take just anyone as a lover, but there are plenty of men to choose from and surely someone to.suit everyone's tastes x"

See above for the 'Sods Law' reason.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

when your not looking you get dozens of offers soon as your free and looking every bodies busy "

this happens to me all the time

over a year ago

Im tucked up in bed still nursing last nights hangover from hell !!!

over a year ago

Yeah i.get that, it just seems odd as a man to see so many attractive women feeling sexually frustrated.

over a year ago

"Of course not all of you complain, but reading through my local updates, many women are claiming to be free and horny etc and where are all the men? Am not saying that they should take just anyone as a lover, but there are plenty of men to choose from and surely someone to.suit everyone's tastes x"

it's called attention seeking this is how it works.....

They have no intention of meeting but like the attentions you guys give them so they put up a status stating. ...oh woe is me i can't find a meet... then you guys mail them to tell them all the guys must be mad cause they are gorgeous

over a year ago

Because they are rats maybe, so many moaning on here sorta puts you off

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Of course not all of you complain, but reading through my local updates, many women are claiming to be free and horny etc and where are all the men? Am not saying that they should take just anyone as a lover, but there are plenty of men to choose from and surely someone to.suit everyone's tastes x

They have no intention of meeting but like the attentions you guys give them so they put up a status stating. ...oh woe is me i can't find a meet... then you guys mail them to tell them all the guys must be mad cause they are gorgeous "

Jeez shush! Stop leaking the secrets of the Sisterhood!!

over a year ago

@naughtynymphos you have hit the nail on the head !! X

over a year ago

this happens to me all the time "

It's the story of my life

over a year ago

Some of us are horny but can't meet due to a bloody nuisance

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yeah i.get that, it just seems odd as a man to see so many attractive women feeling sexually frustrated. "

Maybe they're just frustrated because the guys they'd like to be meeting are all out on meets or at clubs!

Just because the numbers are uneven doesn't mean they're spoilt for choice - the choices available may be the cause of their frustration!

A

over a year ago

"My excuse for spending Sat night home alone? am a straight man in competition with countless others. Oh and I have to be up for work at 6. so why are so many women home alone looking for men but getting none???"

Unluckily for most of us blokes ladies have these things called standards and dont tend to lower them just to get a shag the difference between a lady and a man me feels that and the penis of course

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm not complaining, I'm on a promise by choice. But in general men are very poor at keeping a conversation going until we are free to meet, and far too many just 'cold call' on the off chance on the day they are free. That just isn't a turn on, so i might well turn them all down and go without rather than opt for a 'cold shag'. The guys I want to meet are the ones I've been talking too all week usually.

over a year ago

Yup . . That above. . Many women want to feel desired. . So they use fab to feel wanted. Of course blokes do as well. . But it's largely a lady thing .

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Yeah i.get that, it just seems odd as a man to see so many attractive women feeling sexually frustrated.

Maybe they're just frustrated because the guys they'd like to be meeting are all out on meets or at clubs!

Just because the numbers are uneven doesn't mean they're spoilt for choice - the choices available may be the cause of their frustration!

A"

Yeah, you should see the dogs round here!

over a year ago

And ps no I know I am not gods gift but ya gotta put a little effort in.

over a year ago

"Some of us are horny but can't meet due to a bloody nuisance "

Theres always other avenues to look into

over a year ago

"Of course not all of you complain, but reading through my local updates, many women are claiming to be free and horny etc and where are all the men? Am not saying that they should take just anyone as a lover, but there are plenty of men to choose from and surely someone to.suit everyone's tastes x

They have no intention of meeting but like the attentions you guys give them so they put up a status stating. ...oh woe is me i can't find a meet... then you guys mail them to tell them all the guys must be mad cause they are gorgeous "

To true

over a year ago

Am glad you say that, there is one particular woman who posts something everyday to that end. I thought it was just my cynicism , but maybe that applies to more women than just to.her.x

over a year ago

"Im tucked up in bed still nursing last nights hangover from hell !!! "

Good lord mistressflame you are stunning...

over a year ago

Incredible that so many of you have replied so.quickly to this thread, thanks for the input x

over a year ago

Is a cold shag doing it in a freezer or Norway or on an ice rink

over a year ago

"Am glad you say that, there is one particular woman who posts something everyday to that end. I thought it was just my cynicism , but maybe that applies to more women than just to.her.x"

i don't care how fussy you are there are way to many men on here for any women to say she can't find anyone she like, if a woman on here wants a meet she will find one, those who put up a moaning status are just looking for attention

over a year ago

"Incredible that so many of you have replied so.quickly to this thread, thanks for the input x"

Its ok we've nothing better to do because we can't get laid

over a year ago

"Incredible that so many of you have replied so.quickly to this thread, thanks for the input x

Its ok we've nothing better to do because we can't get laid "

over a year ago

"Incredible that so many of you have replied so.quickly to this thread, thanks for the input x"

Its cos we cant get a meet and have nothing else to do

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Incredible that so many of you have replied so.quickly to this thread, thanks for the input x

Its cos we cant get a meet and have nothing else to do "

I've got a cold anyway. No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is.

over a year ago

I've got a cold anyway. No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is."

i think there's a fetish for that

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've got a cold anyway. No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is.

i think there's a fetish for that "

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

over a year ago

I've got a cold anyway. No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is."

I got a tub of Vicks Vapor Rub mao

over a year ago

a woman. . ? Bemoaning her fate at being ill ? NEVER !

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've got a cold anyway. No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is. a woman. . ? Bemoaning her fate at being ill ? NEVER ! "

Don't worry, I managed to get a good seeing to last night. Gotta let the local blokes rest now and then.

over a year ago

Shame you seem to think this thread is an attack on women at home.:/ that was not my intention at all. Sorry if it came across.that way

over a year ago

"No bloke is going to meet a snot monster, however horny he is.

I got a tub of Vicks Vapor Rub mao "

In jest I know but this thread did both mention...er differing standards amongst men and women as well as the perfect 'shag anything' evidence above!

Well done.

over a year ago

I'm not complaining about not getting laid on a Saturday night..because I've been getting laid every Saturday for ages and more to come

over a year ago

"I'm not complaining, I'm on a promise by choice. But in general men are very poor at keeping a conversation going until we are free to meet, and far too many just 'cold call' on the off chance on the day they are free. That just isn't a turn on, so i might well turn them all down and go without rather than opt for a 'cold shag'. The guys I want to meet are the ones I've been talking too all week usually.

"

over a year ago

over a year ago

" so why are so many women home alone looking for men but getting none???"

We don't all live in populated areas so meets can be very few and far between. Plus some men like to talk the talk and nothing more

over a year ago

"Because even women have problems getting meets when they want them. We're not all 100% successful."

over a year ago

this is fun

over a year ago

I'm not complaining

over a year ago

Haven't heard of any women complaining about not getting meets? Maybe about quality of meets but ladies tend to be a but more discrete when it comes to talking about those they have met.

Single women are spoilt for choice but that is not necessarily a good thing they still have to choose the right people.

over a year ago

Or the one that you choose - out of the dozens who asked to meet you - turns out to be one of the 50% of people on fab who seem to be here for an ego boost - and have no intention of actually meeting! X

over a year ago

"Am glad you say that, there is one particular woman who posts something everyday to that end. I thought it was just my cynicism , but maybe that applies to more women than just to.her.x

i don't care how fussy you are there are way to many men on here for any women to say she can't find anyone she like, if a woman on here wants a meet she will find one, those who put up a moaning status are just looking for attention "

Insecure attention seekers are easy to spot.

A lot of women on here don't have as much sex as they'd ideally like to have, don't believe the hype. It's not all plain sailing for women on here.

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Oh man don't that just annoy the crap out of you

The one that annoyed the lately was the smoking hot guy who lived in London but was visiting York the night I was down in London. Grahhh! "

Yeah theres always some spanner in the works

Post new Message to Thread